Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1143808 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
3 massive away points won. Na like this we go dey increase our point difference against barka every week (+2pts for now).

Bu next we our point difference vs Barka go enter +5.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bacteria8:

We have 9 lives cheesy

Even our assistant coach can score for us when needed grin

Bro at this point we have more than 9 lives grin

We dey use that cheat code wey dem dey use for that Nokia bounce game that year cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Devvy4:
15 shots on target
15 corner kicks

We move

29 total shots...lol cheesy
And we scored only twice !

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoddyOra:
3 massive away points won. Na like this we go dey increase our point difference against barka every week (+2pts for now).

Bu next we our point difference vs Barka go enter +5.

Benzema or Vinny for sha open account but e no mean sha...
Next week they try again.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

How long will Rodrygo be out for?

Just few days, it’s a muscle overload

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Valverde, Toni, Vazquez, and Vini were our most solid performers that started.
Alaba and Hazard from bench performed well too.

MOTM = Vazquez just for his goal and work rate (Valverde or Alaba could have taken it too)

Question for everyone: Does anyone still think that we will be seeing more of Tchouameni-Cama-Valverde midfield trio going forward?

IMO I think Carlo will rarely try them except in copa del rey games. KCM will still be broken this season but in bits not at once.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Devvy4:

Just few days, it’s a muscle overload

Okay
I need him firing on all cylinders this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bacteria8:

29 total shots...lol cheesy
And we scored only twice !

Omo this game gave me ptsd of our first match this year, where we conceded b4 the 5th minute or so, we all we could, but couldn’t score

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

We dey use that cheat code wey dem dey use for that Nokia bounce game that year cheesy cheesy grin

Mehn that bounce game hear am from boys hand tire. Unlimited lives to comeback from. Same with us, we dey immortal cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoddyOra:
Valverde, Toni, Vazquez, and Vini were our most solid performers that started.
Alaba and Hazard from bench performed well too.

MOTM = Vazquez just for his goal and work rate (Valverde or Alaba could have taken it too)

Question for everyone: Does anyone still think that we will be seeing more of Tchouameni-Cama-Valverde midfield trio going forward?

IMO I think Carlo will rarely try them except in copa del rey games. KCM will still be broken this season but in bits not at once.

TCV still need time, they need to understand them selves better, for now, all three can’t play our midfield, infact ceballos needs to play with atleast 2 of them when making heavy rotations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoddyOra:

Mehn that bounce game hear am from boys hand tire. Unlimited lives to comeback from. Same with us, we dey immortal cool

Exactly grin
We are immortal. Kudos to the boys and their strong never say die attitude.

That bounce game get legendary status behind snake xenzia grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

Okay
I need him firing on all cylinders this season.

I have set 20 goals all competition challenge for Rodrygo to prove he deserves our shirt going forward. If he hits around 15, it would be manageable. At least 10 goals from league, 3-5 goals from UCL, and the rest from copa games should make him get close to that mark.

Vini too 20 goals all comp at least. He ain't a elite goal scorer and he can even add 15-20+ assists easily.

Benzema should try hitting 30-40 goals too.

Hazard and Asensio = 10 goals at least each. (All comp)

If they all cook, we should be fine this season though I still want Perez to get another elite attacker (a ST or goalscoring RW)

What are you targets for our boys this season?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

I share the same sentiments with you but the Gaffer has chosen the hill he wants to die on...no need to lie to ourselves about it anymore.

We need Midfield reinforcements in the 2nd half tho...bring in Hazard and move Valverde to the middle, Take Tchouameni out, he hasn't known his left from his right yet.
Also Remove Mendy and put Alaba there mbok or even Carvajal.
Valverde can do it
Just a matter of time, we have seen his speed and reaction with the ball against Barcelona and Liverpool last season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Devvy4:

TCV still need time, they need to understand them selves better, for now, all three can’t play our midfield, infact ceballos needs to play with atleast 2 of them when making heavy rotations

I 100% agree with your take. Maybe when all of them have been integrated into the system then they might click. I feel bad for Cama today though, he seemed like the worst of the midfield trio.

While it's just one game, I don't watch Carlo to limit his game time going forward because of this game. The boy needs minutes even if it's the 20-30 mins from bench every league game.

Also looks like Hazard would finally cook if he can stay fit. The man brings something different despite his lack of goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
King2019:

Valverde can do it
Just a matter of time, we have seen his speed and reaction with the ball against Barcelona and Liverpool last season.

You would accept Valverde conversion to being a winger full time?

Nah, if it happens everyone will grow to demand more from him in goals and assists. He is better as a box to box midfielder where is full potential can be unleashed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoddyOra:

I have set 20 goals all competition challenge for Rodrygo to prove he deserves our shirt going forward. If he hits around 15, it would be manageable. At least 10 goals from league, 3-5 goals from UCL, and the rest from copa games should make him get close to that mark.

Vini too 20 goals all comp at least. He ain't a elite goal scorer and he can even add 15-20+ assists easily.

Benzema should try hitting 30-40 goals too.

Hazard and Asensio = 10 goals at least each. (All comp)

If they all cook, we should be fine this season though I still want Perez to get another elite attacker (a ST or goalscoring RW)

What are you targets for our boys this season?

Why do you keep saying Vinicius is not an Elite goal scorer?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoddyOra:

You would accept Valverde conversion to being a winger full time?

Nah, if it happens everyone will grow to demand more from him in goals and assists. He is better as a box to box midfielder where is full potential can be unleashed.
That is what we need bro the more you score the better you enjoy the feeling.
Have you forgotten Gareth Bale?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
King2019:

Valverde can do it

Noooo
Valverde is better as box to box, don't let his speed and workrate fool you into thinking he can be a winger.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
King2019:

That is what we need bro the more you score the better you enjoy the feeling.
Have you forgotten Gareth Bale?

Valverde another Bale conversion story?
I don't think so sha but anything is possible.

Valverde have already converted from the DM position he was being touted for in his early days to a full box to box midfield. If anyone can turn from a CM to an elite winger, it is probably him so I see logic in your opinion.

We shall see.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vinícius Júnior vs UD Almeria:

• 83 minutes
• 4 shots (2 on target)
• 1 crossbar hit
• 4 key passes
• 2 big chances created
• 4 times fouled

Nice performance @vinijr, onto the next

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

Why do you keep saying Vinicius is not an Elite goal scorer?

Lol. I don't mean it in a bad way. I just mean that Vini seems more like a creator than a goalscoring winger. He prefers cutting back to Benz than creating space to take his shot in the box. Also Vini shooting technique isn't still great. He is similar to barca's Dembele. Solid creator as a winger but not yet a reliable goal scorer.

So I still expect Vini to pull like 15-20+ assists with his playing style but I don't expect him to score more than his last season's tally.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Devvy4:
Vinícius Júnior vs UD Almeria:

• 83 minutes
• 4 shots (2 on target)
• 1 crossbar hit
• 4 key passes
• 2 big chances created
• 4 times fouled

Nice performance @vinijr, onto the next

Vini should be walking away with La liga top assist award, his only issue might be him not being a set-piece taker for us. Set-piece can easily bring like 5+ assists each season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why are our first three games away this season? Is this not a set-up? Three consecutive away games to start the season? This is quite strange oo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 1:06am On Aug 15, 2022
nickvanilla:
Why are our first three games away this season? Is this not a set-up? Three consecutive away games to start the season? This is quite strange oo
I don't see anything wrong though.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 1:12am On Aug 15, 2022
That Sadiq of a guy is the real definition of 'na wa o!'. Dude can't mark, can't retain and control the ball, runs like he's being pushed and gets tired fuckin' frequently. Little wonder the Super Eagles didn't make the World Cup.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

*787898# grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
nickvanilla:

We asked for it cos there is still some work being done to the Bernabau

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Topmaike007:
*787898# grin grin

Bounce OG spotted grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2022
3Dii:
That Sadiq of a guy is the real definition of 'na wa o!'. Dude can't mark, can't retain and control the ball, runs like he's being pushed and gets tired fuckin' frequently. Little wonder the Super Eagles didn't make the World Cup.

But Almeria fans love him and don't want him to leave
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2022
GoddyOra:

Lol. I don't mean it in a bad way. I just mean that Vini seems more like a creator than a goalscoring winger. He prefers cutting back to Benz than creating space to take his shot in the box. Also Vini shooting technique isn't still great. He is similar to barca's Dembele. Solid creator as a winger but not yet a reliable goal scorer.

So I still expect Vini to pull like 15-20+ assists with his playing style but I don't expect him to score more than his last season's tally.

if he stays healthy I think he will still replicate his goal scoring numbers from last season.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bounce OG spotted grin grin
grin grin that one na make nothing do the ball and if you want it to always float at the top na *787899# and it will go way up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2022
pu7pl3:

if he stays healthy I think he will still replicate his goal scoring numbers from last season.
vini is scoring 15-20 Laliga goals this season

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.