Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1152323 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12
Kilishihunter:

Tbh speaking neutrally I'm not sure ours would be as modern s theirs, they have a retractable pitch and will soon start using their 360° screens like how NFL pitches use them, we initially planned to add the 360° screens in the initial blueprint but I don't think it'll be there anymore according to what I'm seeing currently probably cause of cost but with our over 100k capacity we should be able to get the most revenue on match days in the top 5 leagues when completed plus other mini features eg the solar panels, make we dey look sha
The inside makes alot of sense. Its just the outside that I didn't like at the time. I'm sure it is much better looking now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:11pm On Mar 12
jpmoriarti:
The inside makes alot of sense. Its just the outside that I didn't like at the time . I'm sure it is much better looking now.

You mean you don't like this fully covered glass-screen body grin grin grin

Ok.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12
Bacteria8:

You mean you don't like this fully covered glass-screen body grin grin grin

Ok.
I dont think it is glass. More like a stainless steel.

Besides this exterior and the surrounding didn't look nearly as clean as it is being shown in this picture. Looks like a modified pix in my opinion.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:31pm On Mar 12
jpmoriarti:
I dont think it is glass. More like a stainless steel.

Besides this exterior and the surrounding didn't look nearly as clean as it is being shown in this picture. Looks like a modified pix in my opinion.

So instead of snapping the opening between the main structure and the screen-glass that was used to covered it...why don't you stay outside and snap the whole structure...for a fair and detailed observation undecided

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12
Bacteria8:

So instead of snapping the opening between the main structure and the screen-glass that was used to covered it...why don't you stay outside and snap the whole structure...for a fair and detailed observation undecided
I wasn't the one that took the picture. It was being circulated online. I haven't been to Madrid this year. I only brought the picture here to banter you guyz.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:06pm On Mar 12
jpmoriarti:
I wasn't the one that took the picture. It was being circulated online. I haven't been to Madrid this year. I only brought the picture here to banter you guyz.

Now you have contradicting your self 🤦

But ok.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12
Bacteria8:

Now you have contradicting your self 🤦

But ok.
How so?

I never said I took those pictures.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 12:15pm On Mar 15
We are out of the UCL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 12:15pm On Mar 15
angrySo Barcelona will get to the semi final of the UCL this season.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 12:18pm On Mar 15
Barcelona has higher chances to win the UCL !!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 12:47pm On Mar 15
TheHulk616:
Barcelona has higher chances to win the UCL !!!!
TheHulk616:
angrySo Barcelona will get to the semi final of the UCL this season.

One day, you'll reveal your true identity, One day

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 12:48pm On Mar 15
Devvy4:

One day, you'll reveal your true identity, One day
Lol. Na Barca bot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 12:54pm On Mar 15
In order to stand with a chance against city, fools like rodrygo and nacho need to sit out this one.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 1:06pm On Mar 15
Devvy4:
In order to stand with a chance against city, fools like rodrygo and nacho need to sit out this one.
Who go replace?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 1:11pm On Mar 15
The 2nd leg is at the Etihad.

I think that is the major reason I am pretty sure City are through.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 2:21pm On Mar 15
Devvy4:

Omo this man rodrygo don suffer for your hand Walai grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 2:20pm On Mar 16
Android17:
The 2nd leg is at the Etihad.

I think that is the major reason I am pretty sure City are through.

I respect your analysis.

So you mean that the tie is greatly dependent on home advantages...??

If yes, what if Madrid took the first advantage by beating City with a very wide margin in the first leg ??

Home advantage goes both ways you would agree yes ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:34pm On Mar 16
Carvajal

2-1
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16
Mendy is useless as fvck.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:12pm On Mar 16
Ancelotti should prepare to bring it guler any moment from now, we need to explore every possible option b4 that city games.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:36pm On Mar 16
Goal Diaz!!!!

3-1
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:37pm On Mar 16
Can this fool now bring on guler for that dormant inactive confuse idiot named rodrygo?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:39pm On Mar 16
Goal Vini!!!!

He can't stop scoring

18th of the season

Star Boy!!!

4-1

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 5:40pm On Mar 16
This old man should put guler and remove this rodrygo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 5:41pm On Mar 16
3 assists for valverde
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:41pm On Mar 16
A hatrick of assist for Fede
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:43pm On Mar 16
Man if not for injury, vini would have easily hit 30 goals by now.

What a player!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:50pm On Mar 16
One day, ancelotti will confess the business he has with Rodrygo or the secret that he has with Rodrygo. One day

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 5:53pm On Mar 16
This man will only give guler 5mins

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:54pm On Mar 16
78 minutes, this bum that offers absolutely nothing is still on the pitch grin

I have said it play this idiot against city and we will regret it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:00pm On Mar 16
Lol this bastard is going to play the whole game

One day the truth will definitely come out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:08pm On Mar 16
Arda almost!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.