Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149862 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Iaz93:
Interesting. One thing I would love the most is an awesome chemistry between Benitez and the boys. It'll help a lot, in terms of confidence.

I'm eager to see how Benitez rotation policy will work at Madrid. The new season will be fun... hehehehehe!!!

It sure will.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Krasid:
I am curious to know what Benitez will bring to this Madrid.A lot of people think he will fail when he has not even spent a minute with the Madrid team.I don't know much about him safe for the fact that he led Valencia to a league win and won the UCL with Liverpool and I think he will take Madrid to the next level.I also can't wait to see Danilo play for los blancos,I was impressed with his performance with porto last season.I hear Benitez rotates a lot and would like to see him rotate Carvajal and Danilo.

According to El confidential, Florentino told a reporter that Madrid has agreed a €40m transfer for De gea and that Ramos would be staying.

According to Marca, Casillas has agreed to leave Real madrid.The deal could be announced officially in the coming hours with a farewell on Friday.

To me best news ever if this man cum basket Casillas is leaving at least much peace needed at that back. Lost respect for him when he refused to put Madrid ahead of his interest , consumed by selfish pride, partly one of Carlo's problems. Letting Lopez go for him, na wa o........

For those who feel Benitez won't succeed, I really hope to laugh them straight to their faces at the end of the season , because to my mind, Madrid is the one place he has always wanted to work in, its like Guardiola to Barca, they know what it feels like working or being a part of the system and what it entails.

The fact that its been reported that Benittez has always had an impersonal relationship with his players is something I expect to change a little bit, I believe or want to believe he will put his foot down and not be dragged about like Carlo, In that it is the players he want that will be bought and the ones he wants sold that will be sold.

Hope Ramos won't leave, finding a replacement in terms of his character and passion for the club is not guaranteed. Also, De Gea, 'ow fa na, I think say na here u wan de' hope we can still get him. We need a goal poacher and another di maria or the former one, I don't care, the guy is rotting at Man. Flu.... Vidal de market o, barka d buy solid things, hope we are observing..

We can't be depending on C.ro again, brother is getting old n we need a team, not bunch of individual talents... batca is a family now, we must be wary of this ....

Benitez welcome home, just do us proud, we deserve it.... Yes MADRIDSTAS DESERVE IT....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
color=#990000]HLO KRASID[/color]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
color=#990000]HLO KRASID[/color]
Welcome to the thread of the galacticos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
am back from my sabbthical leave hope dis season brings lucks to us guys hala madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is that how you guys treat your legends?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tval:
Is that how you guys treat your legends?
What are you talking about?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tval:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/07/09/13451742/porto-off-casillas-and-madrid-at-impasse-over-exit
The disagreement was centered on taxation. http://app.football-espana.net/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-espana.net%2F51486%2Fcasillas-porto-back#article/footballespana-51486

We love our legends!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Iaz93:
The disagreement was centered on taxation. http://app.football-espana.net/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-espana.net%2F51486%2Fcasillas-porto-back#article/footballespana-51486

We love our legends!
Alright
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Carvajal, Marcelo till 2020! cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
groundnutoil:
am back from my sabbthical leave hope dis season brings lucks to us guys hala madrid
I am having a good feeling about the coming season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Krasid:
I am having a good feeling about the coming season.
well, didn't u last season? We knew how it ended!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Johnpaul88:
well, didn't u last season? We knew how it ended!
To be honest I never expected much from Madrid last season.I was expecting us to win a trophy at least last season which never happened, but I see Madrid winning 2 trophies this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Iaz93:
Carvajal, Marcelo till 2020! cool
Good news, but I wonder what Arbeloa is still doing in that Madrid team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Krasid:
Good news, but I wonder what Arbeloa is still doing in that Madrid team.
Bench warming!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Krasid:
To be honest I never expected much from Madrid last season.I was expecting us to win a trophy at least last season which never happened, but I see Madrid winning 2 trophies this season.
2 trophies u mean pichichi and ucl golden boot for ronaldo abi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by stevemims(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

2 trophies u mean pichichi and ucl golden boot for ronaldo abi
Lol! This krasid guy sabi crack jokes. You never expected much from a champions league winning team? He should just spew another excuse.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
So with the impending exit of Casillas Ramos becomes Capitan.
That my friends is another reason that will make him stay.

Its no small feat becoming the captain of the greatest football club ever.

Hence Marcee becomes 2nd captain while Pepe becomes third.

Waiting to see how Benitezwill hold the team this season.
Seems folks just don't trust him to deliver (I dont as well sha).
But in my hearts of hearts, thoughtsofthoughts I sincerely pray he does and disappoints me by over delivering on all fronts.

HALAMADRID

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na so una do sell Casillas to Porto
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Casillas - Legend!

Grateful for the years of selfless service. It's important you taste another soup.

Aloha!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Very useless club! You guys should learn from Barça how to treat legends!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Iker Casillas is leaving his home, the place where he grew up and became one of the top goalkeepers in the world.

The shotstopper bids farewell to Real Madrid after winning everything there is to win at club and international level.

Iker never looked back after being taken out of school one day in November 1998 in order to report for duty, having been drafted into the first-team squad for a Champions League game.

The then youngster's La Liga debut would come 11 months later, in a now famous match against Athletic de Bilbao. On the hallowed turf of San Mamés, Casillas proved that he had the makings of a great - a status reflected in the nickname he would later earn from the Real Madrid fans, Saint Iker.

In his first full year in the big time, he became the youngest goalie to win the Champions League, getting his hands on 'Ol' Big Ears' after starting in the victory over Valencia at the Stade de France.

José Mourinho's time in charge will go down as
Casillas's toughest at the Bernabéu. Despite
racking up the best goals-to-games ratio of his
career in the Portuguese coach's first season at
the helm, 2010-11, Iker gradually found himself
out of favour. However, he would enjoy a semi-
resurgence under Carlo Ancelotti, culminating in
him lifting 'La Décima' despite a howler in the
final.
Casillas bows out from his boyhood club having
won five league titles, four Spanish Super Cups,
two Copas del Rey, three Champions Leagues,
two UEFA Super Cups, one Intercontinental Cup
and a Club World Cup.
The goalkeeper was also an ever-present in
Spanish football's golden age. Indeed, he can
boast that he is the only goalkeeper to have
triumphed in two European Championships and
a World Cup back to back.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/07/12/en/football/real_madrid/1436652366.html?cid=SMBOSO34503&s_kw=facebookCM&t=25228847
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2015
homesteady:
Very useless club! You guys should learn from Barça how to treat legends!
What do you mean?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Goodbye Iker.Legend.Greatest ever for me.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Gracias Iker. One of the few Madrid players I respect cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
homesteady:
Very useless club!
You guys should learn from Barça how to treat legends!

You dey mind them ni? They pushed him out after all he has done for them.
Casilas is to Madrim what Xavi, Puyol are to Barca. But same can't be said of how they were treated.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Gracias Iker. One of the few Madrid players I respect cool
He earned my utmost respect the day he moved to settle the dispute/rift between Barca and Madrid players caused by Mr Jose for the sake of the national team.

#respect Iker!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
sebod:

You dey mind them ni? They pushed him out after all he has done for them.
Casilas is to Madrim what Xavi, Puyol are to Barca. But same can't be said of how they were treated.
Which would you prefer; To warm the bench season long or a new adventure?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Krasid:
What do you mean?

Gerrard, Pirlo and Xavi - all legends of their respective clubs, and they all left this season!
Can you compare the way they were treated by their clubs and fans to the way Casillas was treated?
Chaii! He is even been treated worse than how Song was treated before he went on loan to West Ham!

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.