Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145405 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Yet you guys were willing to give United one of your "world class" keeper +cash for him.
If Perez wasn't so Myopic, Real madrid would have achieved much more.Navas was one of the best GK's at the 2014 WC(only Neuer was better for me).He is already better than T.Stergen and can surpass Bravo at the mid point of the season.A successful campaign could see him match Neuer as one of the best GK's in the world.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
If Perez wasn't so Myopic, Real madrid would have achieved much more.Navas was one of the best GK's at the 2014 WC(only Neuer was better for me).He is already better than T.Stergen and can surpass Bravo at the mid point of the season.A successful campaign could see him match Neuer as one of the best GK's in the world.
Hahahahahahaha
We are talking about Keylor Navas who couldn't displace a washed up Iker from Carlo's 1st eleven.
But somehow he is better than Stegen shocked..He can surpass Bravo shocked shocked and can also match Neuer. shocked shocked shocked (BRAVO who is on course to break the record he set last season.)
I'm not sure if Navas is better than Jordi Masip sef. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Hahahahahahaha
We are talking about Keylor Navas who couldn't displace a washed up Iker from Carlo's 1st eleven.
But somehow he is better than Stegen shocked..He can surpass Bravo shocked shocked and can also match Neuer. shocked shocked shocked (BRAVO who is on course to break the record he set last season.)
I'm not sure if Navas is better than Jordi Masip sef. grin
K.Navas was shortlisted for the golden glove alongside Neuer and Romero despite his team getting eliminated during the Q-final of the world cup.He won the 2nd most man of match awards at the WC(3) just behind Messi who had 4.All these he achieved playing for Costa rica.If not for Carlo's poor rotation policy which saw him playing just a few games, he would have performed well last season.What has Stergen achieved? He has not even featured for Barca in a league game, was poor in the UCL final and almost gave Juve a goal.Bravo is slightly better than Navas now only because he features regularly for Barca.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
K.Navas was shortlisted for the golden glove alongside Neuer and Romero despite his team getting eliminated during the Q-final of the world cup.He won the 2nd most man of match awards at the WC(3) just behind Messi who had 4.All these he achieved playing for Costa rica.If not for Carlo's poor rotation policy which saw him playing just a few games, he would have performed well last season.What has Stergen achieved? He has not even featured for Barca in a league game, was poor in the UCL final and almost gave Juve a goal.Bravo is slightly better than Navas now only because he features regularly for Barca.
Since Navas is now Madrid's 1st choice keeper...let's come back to this argument at the end of this season.

Navas is better than Stegen...Okay
Navas can get better than Bravo...Only in his dreams and fantasies.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
K.Navas is definitely a fantastic GK.All he needs is a little bit of confidence from the coach and his teammates.He has the potential to be one of the best GK's in the world.

Yeah. According to his father, the players are behind him. Also, I just see the determination in him to succeed. You know that feeling when you want to show everyone what you're capable of after you've been somewhat cheated. Navas means business yo.. and that's good for the team.

I have total confidence in him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:

I can see you're geared up for the new season

BTW how was the emboldened possible ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Real Madrid to donate One Million Euros to Syria refugees.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Captainswag225(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tval:
Real Madrid to donate One Million Euros to Syria refugees.
hala madrid! We got no co-equal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
RCD Espanyol 0 - 4 Real Madrid

Ronaldo hatrick

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Match day like dis..4-0...ororo!! grin
Atleast Mk Una post naa cry
Hala Madrid!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
5 star ronaldo

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
He shines d so bright they had to name a galaxy after him.

CR7

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
Match day like dis..4-0...ororo!! grin
Atleast Mk Una post naa cry
Hala Madrid!!!

Hehehe. Why you come dey beg na?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
goals are useless if they don't win you trophies
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
3 Clean sheets for Real madrid and Keylor Navas.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
LOL...
There are no words.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
This team is wonderful!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Is what Ronaldo doing even legal?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Best in The World

Cristaino Ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
Best in The World
Cristaino Ronaldo
Iaz93:
Is what Ronaldo doing even legal?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Stats in la liga so far Ronaldo-5 goals, 1 assist Bale-2 goals, 3 assists James- 2 goals, 1 assist Benzema-2 goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2015
I think bale should just continue in that role till James returns...then atleast during games to they can be switching...bale's stats are lookin good...if he continues like this till season end then we have a contender for balon d'or.
Then casemiro dude is proving to be a good shield for the defense but this our issues with airballs tho still troubles me.
As for Cr7 Kai good Lord just speechless!!!
Hala Madrid!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Most goals for Real madrid in La liga.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
I think bale should just continue in that role till James returns...then atleast during games to they can be switching...bale's stats are lookin good...if he continues like this till season end then we have a contender for balon d'or.
Then casemiro dude is proving to be a good shield for the defense but this our issues with airballs tho still troubles me.
Hala Madrid!!!

You go change mouth soon
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2015
barackohandso:

You go change mouth soon
I hope I don't..like I said*IF*
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
Hala Madrid!!!
That Lucas Vasquez is something else. That boy is goooood!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2015
We're are the only side with a clean sheet so far this season. Somebody say Navas! cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Obiwannn: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2015
Iaz93:
We're are the only side with a clean sheet so far this season. Somebody say Navas! cool
NAVAAAAS

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
4 consecutive clean sheets for Navas so far.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:16am On Sep 16, 2015
15 goals in 3 matches, none conceded. 8 of them from Ronaldo.. eleh!! shocked No words to describe Ronnie..

I want this team to get even better. I hope James returns to action soon. . .

Kovacic is looking good yo.. smiley

NAVAS is.on a roll. There's no stopping him.

HALA MADRID!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Iaz93:
15 goals in 3 matches, none conceded. 8 of them from Ronaldo.. eleh!! shocked No words to describe Ronnie..

I want this team to get even better. I hope James returns to action soon. . .

Kovacic is looking good yo.. smiley

NAVAS is.on a roll. There's no stopping him.

HALA MADRID!!!

You were playing mediocre teams and scoring pks, lol. In no time when the tougher teams meet you, heads would roll and call for the fat man sacked or naval replaced with de gea

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.