Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145330 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dolphinheart(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Still dnt think madrid got it right today
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
It has been a year for this club!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2015
pelvicky:
It has been a year for this club!!

to forget.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to all madridistas around the world.Hopefully, 2016 would be a much better year in terms of achievement for this club.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dolphinheart(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
First opportunity.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Krasid:
Happy new year to all madridistas around the world.Hopefully, 2016 would be a much better year in terms of achievement for this club.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Happy new year to my fellow madridistas.
As per todays match, I dont have that much belief in the team to make it happen.

Will not be disappointed if we even loose, I will be even suprised if we escape with a draw.

The team is yet to rise to the occasion with any serious opponent this season.

Nevertheless, I hope the team wins so it gives us a fighting chance to the liga title.

HALAMADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:
As per todays match, I dont have that much belief in the team to make it happen.

Will not be disappointed if we even loose, I will be even suprised if we escape with a draw.

Nevertheless, I hope the team wins so it gives us a fighting chance to the liga title.

HALAMADRID
HaHaMadrid to you too. grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:

HALAMADRID

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
And later someone will claim favoritism from officials.
UEFALONA at its best.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
^^^^^^^^^ story for the gods

Una don chop draw soup again today. Nice one cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
atlectico Madrid 1 vs real Madrid 1

sevila 3 vs real Madrid 2

real Madrid 0 vs Barcelona 4

Villarreal 1 vs real Madrid 0

Valencia 2 vs real Madrid 2

2 points from a possible 15

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
pelvicky:

Wicked!!! grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:
And later someone will claim favoritism from officials.
UEFALONA at its best.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

Up Benitez cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
We are back to the Uefalona era.Confirmed after today's game.#UEFALONA2.0
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Anyone with a screenshot of Krasid's treble winning prediction? grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Krasid:
We are back to the Uefalona era.Confirmed after today's game.#UEFALONA2.0
9 penalties and none againsy them in over 18 games.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
pelvicky:

Benitex won't be sacked still....not until June regardless of what he doesn't achieve or achieve
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:

But, but according to professor Simeone, the league is being prepared for Real madrid to win it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:

Check the heads of both team's defenders before you starting spewing trash.

Our defenders do not concede stupid fouls in the box because their heads are correct. cheesy

Can you say that the heads of Ramos and Pepe are correct? grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Krasid:
But, but according to professor Simeone, the league is being prepared for Real madrid to win it.
2red cards in 15minutes...questionable penalty kicks given to you guys. grin

tongue tongue tongue

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:

Benitex won't be sacked still....not until June regardless of what he doesn't achieve or achieve
we go protest if Perez don't extend his contract
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don almost forget sef grin

Krasid....Does Navas know the meaning of "clean sheet"? grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oya sing with me.

*Hmmmm Valencia,Sweet Sweet Your body* grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
I so love Rafa Benitez

#manigga

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Check the heads of both team's defenders before you starting spewing trash.

Our defenders do not concede stupid fouls in the box because their heads are correct. cheesy

Can you say that the heads of Ramos and Pepe are correct? grin grin
yet you find it convenient to scream penaldo.
abeh leave thrash for lawma
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
bykebyke:

2red cards in 15minutes...questionable penalty kicks given to you guys. grin

tongue tongue tongue
like the one awarded against Betis when Adan punched the ball and Messi ran into him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Krasid:
day one get brain before ni? thug of life
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Found some sweet quotes even though the season hasn't ended yet

Cc: bykebyke, sebod, pelvicky, dmcdad, coded01, homesteady

ortopazz:

na wa o! Messy and Ron argument again, . . Messy's is a good player buh comparing his status to a team that is a constellation of starz. . Cum galaxy, is a joke or means your sleeping on cheap weed!

For once be real, the team for Madrid last season woulda easily won the treble!. . .Not because the Madrid team werent the better side buh injury problems plagued the team insidiously,

Now like someone rightly put the players became used to themselves such that once a particular player was missing, it meant that particular puzzle wouldnt be solved.
Other than that the better side lost!

This season the team will go far because i have seen thru my mystic ball this team going as far as the treble. . .

Krasid:
There is nothing to laugh about.Even with our 22 game winning streak last season, I wasn't so confident about the team repeating the success of the previous season.But there is this confidence I have about Madrid this season.Worse case scenerio would be a League win.

liveLongNprospa:
Truth be told even Bakar fans know Madrid has the best squad in the world...we just need the coach to rotate and for them to stay fit...for every angry position we are complete...i dare any team to challenge our midfield both on the field ND substitution talk less of the other positions...God just let us have an injury free season you'll see Benitez work his magic.
I want him to prove me wrong.
Hala Madrid!!!

Krasid:
Top of the table!

ortopazz:

Top of the world. . Knw its going to be till May- June. .no doubt. . Dem neva chi chum tin

Krasid:
I wonder where Barca picked that Stegen from? I have always known he was a fraud.15 goals in 6 games.LMAO grin grin.Damn, Navas was only 5 minutes away from beating the record for most consecutive clean sheets in the league for Madrid.Certainly the best GK in Spain at the moment.

ortopazz:

will still say, Benitez heart and mind lives in Madrid, and no one can change that, I mean its just right, he knows his players, the synergy is right, the rotation ish is on point . . 'and I see the treble coming'!

Krasid:
What are you laughing about when you are behind us in the league table.

Krasid:
We will comfortably beat Barca if we should meet at this moment. Your defence is crap right now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.