Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1150181 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by stevemims(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Krasid:
Whatever! It's not as if I was expecting anything from this match.
As always... Stop making excuses just like your 'hero'.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GBR1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Krasid:
Really? It has become extremely difficult to defend Ronaldo. However, i don't expect you to admit this.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Krasid:
Smh.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
What Madrid needs. grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ramos: "Perhaps Cristiano didn't express what he wanted to in the best way."

Continue defending him,until he starts slapping you all on the pitch. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Real Madrid got fücked döggystyle like a worthless harlôt.

Did Ronaldo really undermine his squad with those puerile post-match comments?. That chap needs to grow the fück up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GBR1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2016

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Did Ronaldo really undermine his squad with those puerile post-match comments?. That chap needs to grow the fück up.

cheesy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
bykebyke:

cheesy

That's why the laws of Mendel state that :
Messi = Suzerain
Ronaldo = Vassal

cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That's why the laws of Mendel state that :
Messi = Suzerain
Ronaldo = Vassal

cheesy
grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
"They [Atletico] played on Wednesday [in the Champions League], had less time to recover, and look at the game they played. So it is a mental question - we lacked a bit of everything - Zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ElCule: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Madrid fans be like
Krasid:
Bye bye La liga, all in for the UCL.
Cules be like; welcome La liga all in for the treble.

The difference is clear8-)
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
[size=15pt]IN FULL: Ronaldo's rant after Real Madrid's defeat to Atletico[/size]

QUESTION: Today you may have been a little better than Atletico but you ended up losing 1-0.

RONALDO: "I don’t know if it was about luck, but we had more chances and deserved to win. But football is like that, we didn’t win, we knew the league was complicated and now it will only become more and more difficult.

"But we have to continue, there is still a very important competition out there, the Champions League, and we should not give up."

Q: The change in dynamics in Madrid is worrying, what is going on? Does it have to do with the trainer? Or an attitude problem?

RONALDO: "I do not want to belittle any player at Madrid, because all the Madrid players are good. But if we do not have the best players it is hard.

"We don’t have Karim, we don’t have Bale, we don’t have Marcelo, Pepe, and it is difficult. I’m not saying that those who played are not as good but the best are always important in a team.

"I don’t know if it’s down to bad luck since the start of La Liga, we are having a lot of injuries. It hurts us, principally in the away games, and we have paid for it. We have dropped a lot of points, against Barcelona and Atletico themselves. It is an issue that is complicated. The league is practically lost, it is a fact.

"Obviously we are going to fight until the end of the season but it is tough, however we still have the Champions League which is a different competition, we are excited. We are going for that and we will see what happened."

Q: But apart from the injuries, the team are not playing well…

RONALDO: "No, I don’t agree with your analysis. The team looks good to me, maybe in some games less so, but I think the team is better than what it was."

Q: Madrid have a great squad, 22 magnificent players. Why is that not seen on the field?

RONALDO: "That’s your point of view, but I don’t share it.

"As I have said, I will repeat, we should not belittle anyone but if a team does not play with the best, it is difficult. It is tough to win a long competition. I don’t know what the reason is but it is hard, I like to play with Karim, for example, and when he is not there it is difficult.

"I like to play with Bale and when he is not there it is difficult.

"I like to play with Marcelo, when Marcelo is not there it is difficult. Danilo today was the best on the field but over the course of the season, it is difficult because the best players are the best across the season, almost always.

"That’s not to say that Jese, Lucas, Kovacic aren’t good, they are very good. It is my point of view."

Q: Can you see any explanation for so many injuries?

RONALDO: "I do not know the explanation, but it is a fact, and it should be said. I don’t know why, it could be from preseason. But I do know that the guys who aren’t here are very good."

Q: The Ronaldo that Real Madrid fans most like to see is the one who played against Roma, grabbing the ball and going straight at the defence. But why have we not seen that Ronaldo against Malaga, or today, or at Betis or Granada? You said it, since the best aren’t there…

RONALDO: "The others are having a great season and I am very close to them. If I am so bad, like you guys say all the time, I haven’t seen in the Champions League either anyone close to me.

"It annoys me because it seems like it is a prejudice you guys have against me. If everyone was at my level we are first.

"You guys are unfair a lot of the time, you ask me really hard questions. You are always questioning my talent here in Spain. It seems like I am shit, but the numbers do not lie, statistics never lie. Look at the statistics, it’s easy."

Q: But the Real Madrid fan does not see it the same way, they ask if there is a magic button which makes the team play well in the Champions League when in La Liga they play badly. You are playing badly in La Liga.

RONALDO: "Well I am not of the same opinion, I don’t see the team playing badly.

"Now, if you tell me that they are doing worse in terms of spirits in La Liga, that’s a different matter, yes. If you are nine points behind, playing with all the pressure it is complicated, because in the Champions League the team have played well. Then you say, you cannot think like that. No, wwe cannot.

"But subconsciously it is different, you are playing a different competition like the Champions League, you start from scratch like all the other teams, and in the league you are down nine points. That is also different."

Q: Last question inaudible

RONALDO: "Maybe we can, I have said before that it is a competition we can win, we are starting from scratch like every team. But I have said it once and will repeat, you cannot win a competition like the Champions League without the best players."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/722/la-liga/2016/02/27/20786282/in-full-ronaldos-rant-after-real-madrids-defeat-to-atletico
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
The journalistic world just seem to like to paint him bad.
I feel his pain. lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Cristiano Ronaldo: "If all players at Real Madrid were at my level, we would be top of the league."

How arrogant can he get? grin
raumdeuter:
"If everyone was as good as me, maybe we would be first,” Ronaldo said after the defeat.

“If a team does not play with the best is difficult to win a long competition do not want to belittle anyone.

“I do like playing with Karim, with Bale, Marcelo, I am not saying that others are not good, for example Danilo has today been the best on the pitch.

“From what the press says it seems like I am doing shit but the numbers and statistics do not lie. They are there.”
GBR1:

Really? It has become extremely difficult to defend Ronaldo. However, i don't expect you to admit this.
darkenedrebel:

Please read the full interview above.
Its easier to twist words around when quoted out of context.

Am not asking you to like him in anyway (your hatred is way beyond that level) just cut him a slack will you and try being objective for once.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
@krasid,

I hope we pull a "stunt" in ucl as I honestly dont believe we will win it. cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
usbcable:
@krasid,

I hope we pull a "stunt" in ucl as I honestly dont believe we will win it. cry
Now you're being realistic! I think the quarters will be your bus stop.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GBR1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
usbcable:

Am not asking you to like him in anyway (your hatred is way beyond that level) just cut him a slack will you and try being objective for once.
Bros nobody is twisting anything. we understand fully what he meant regards the entirety of the question. He's doing something bad and saying he doesn't mean to and you are here saying his words were twisted when he has almost had to withdraw those statements and even Ramos said he didn't express himself properly. sorry what are you on about really? If you would care a little more about madrid, you'd stop defending him.

What's shameful is that he's still wrong, whichever way you see it. He's just creating excuses from nothing. see my old post
I knew you'd say this but he is far from being right. I think no one is trying to say that he should carry Real Madrid entire season all alone, but his team has needed him this season a lot and he hasn't been there as much as his reputation and his paycheck suggest.

There's some valid criticism against his performances and even if Madrid had the front 3 fit all along the season they could be a little far from Barcelona, who also lost Messi for a stint, Neymar too, Rafinha, Turan, Aleix, Alba. I would buy his arguments if we were in April and Madrid had just lost their chances because they were beaten by good teams while playing Jese, LV, Kovacic and all of those, but they're in this mess in February having dropped points against Sporting, Malaga, Betis. They even had their best 11 against Sporting! they also delivered poor performances against Granada, Celta with 10 man, Valencia.
It's better not to tell of what happened against Barcelona(who were without messi for a while) with their 11 best players

Anyway, there's a part of his comments that the media isn't mentioning enough, the one where he says "I don't know, maybe it's because the work we did at the preseason and the start of the season", he might be trying to protect Zidane while continue to blame Benitez, and while Benitez has a rather large body the time will come when this "sield" will crack. Benitez is gone, Real, James and Ronaldo "resurrected" at least 3 times under Zidane's management and today the team, Ronaldo included, looked as clueless as 2 months ago. So there's no way to defend this guy.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
usbcable:

cheesy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
So much hate on cr7. Laliga lost ucl remaining. lets focus there
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
So much hate on cr7.
Laliga lost ucl remaining. lets focus there
I always crack up when any Madridista says "Let's focus on the UCL." grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
GBR1:

Bros nobody is twisting anything. we understand fully what he meant regards the entirety of the question. He's doing something bad and saying he doesn't mean to and you are here saying his words were twisted when he has almost had to withdraw those statements and even Ramos said he didn't express himself properly. sorry what are you on about really? If you would care a little more about madrid, you'd stop defending him.

What's shameful is that he's still wrong, whichever way you see it. He's just creating excuses from nothing. see my old post

What he said trully ... shouldn't be from him as no matter the good or bad intent with which it was said it will be viewed with the lenses of a villain.

The full transcript is not same as the quoted part which came out (quoted) horribly.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
bykebyke:

I always crack up when any Madridista says "Let's focus on the UCL." grin grin
we have no choice now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Now you're being realistic! I think the quarters will be your bus stop.
you may be in for a surprise.
even if we are paired against you guys.
we can pull the "stunt" on your team home and away.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
At this juncture it is better to go support our basketball team.
At least they are winning every thing available.

The footbal team consists of players being played out of positions (James, Isco and especially Kroos) and squad members always getting injured( Benzema, Bale aka Mr Calf injury, Marcelo aka Mr get injured every 2 months)

Hala Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
usbcable:
At this juncture it is better to go support our basketball team.
At least they are winning every thing available.

The footbal team consists of players being played out of positions (James, Isco and especially Kroos) and squad members always getting injured( Benzema, Bale aka Mr Calf injury, Marcelo aka Mr get injured every 2 months)

Hala Madrid.
Don't give hope just yet.With the right attitude and a little bit of luck, the UCL will be ours.We can't afford to go 2 season trophyless.I don't follow BB very much, but with the way RMBB team are brutally dismantling opponents, I might just become a fan.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Krasid:
Don't give hope just yet.With the right attitude and a little bit of luck, the UCL will be ours.We can't afford to go 2 season trophyless.I don't follow BB very much, but with the way RMBB team are brutally dismantling opponents, I might just become a fan.
been following them e c en before Laso became coach.
Those days Barca boys dey beat us too ooo. but nowadays we get them tally number for liga europe and cdr
its one way you can certainly get a smile laugh and joy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
una no get volleyball and badminton team: Dcheesy

I think flo P will understand that than football

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
12points. grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
usbcable:
you may be in for a surprise. even if we are paired against you guys. we can pull the "stunt" on your team home and away.
Hmm.... Ok then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.