Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1142914 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
homesteady:

We know how all this stuffs work! It's like a chain reaction, you guys won't recover from this fast enough!

We play Malaga next.

This is a wake up call for Zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
barackohandso:

Oh yea, hopefully they'll do more damage there grin

Btw, Ramos still seem to have a soft spot for his old club

I felt pity for him.
At least they should forgive and forget.

He has won the match for them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ksslib:

This Benzeema issue is one of the problems I have with Zidane. The guy is an expired product whose best-before date dates back to world war II.

Just bench the guy for like 20 games to reset his brain, but for where!!! Broda zizou no wan hear.

Morata would have put the Sevilla guy back a little.

Ronaldo was as bad as Benzema.

Zidane needs to make his moves early.

Kroos sub was good.
Was expecting him to take Benz off but NO baldy refused.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
usbcable:

I won't be on that Treble talk.

Its a total distraction

I like you. You're realistic. You know that term "treble" has been the sole property of FC Barcelona. We can rent it out but you gotta apply grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
FBS:

Ramos? Never liked him, really. Way too 'na me sabi pass' for my liking.

Benz was not at fault today at all. More like the team just switched off at the wrong time.

Plus Jovetic came on fresh and Carvajal just couldn't track him.

The team was getting tired.
So Zidane should have made his move when Sampaoli did.

Vasquez always helps Carvajal out and when you saw a fresh Jovetic come on. You too take Benzema off and bring Vasquez or Morata on to counter the move
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
barackohandso:

I like you. You're realistic. You know that term "treble" has been the sole property of FC Barcelona. We can rent it out but you gotta apply grin

F**k off
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yonce:

Distraction from?

Aren't you tired of getting trolled for not having one?

My barca friends don't let people hear word because of it. We're more than over due for it.
Nope. Not all.

They have a treble
We have the 11th

Twice the value of the UCL.

We have many records they can only dream of ever having in the next life.

We can still win it but its better to think of a match at a time rather than a treble distraction that may never happen.

That said, I believe we still on track to win everything available.

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
usbcable:

I felt pity for him.
At least they should forgive and forget.

He has won the match for them.

He scored in the loss there last season too abi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2017
usbcable:

Morata would have put the Sevilla guy back a little.

Ronaldo was as bad as Benzema.

Zidane needs to make his moves early.

Kroos sub was good.
Was expecting him to take Benz off but NO baldy refused.
Exactly! Morata would have given them something to think about. Well, I believe Zizou did what he felt was best.

He looks like a very nice guy who would go out of his way to respect, and try not to hurt his players even at the expense of performance. Well, his career is still
fresh and i believe the ever-damanding, tensed-up coaching atmosphere in Europe will force him to become ruthless with his changes before, during, and after games.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:02am On Jan 16, 2017
usbcable:
Both teams used different players tonight and still Real Madrid came out the happier team.

I hope and pray Sunday we win extending the gap with Sevilla to 7points
While hoping the bad belle people of catalunya looses their match too.

My boiz reaping highly

Which win? It's not funny... Stop it... grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2017
usbcable:
Benzema what a chance missed.
You are a striker nah

No... he is a goalkeeper... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:07am On Jan 16, 2017
usbcable:

It can't be forever.
Bottom line we still own the record

Which record? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Yonce:

I agree. This game should be a wake up call for ZZ.

We've been on luck's side for a few games now. Time to get down to real business if we want that treble.

Treble? shocked undecided

Make una pass Celta vigo for Spanish cup 1st! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2017
homesteady:
How market? grin grin

This is just the beginning! You guys season is officially over grin

Certified! cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2017
homesteady:
Did I just see Treble on this thread? Please stop trolling yourselves grin

I dey tell u... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2017
usbcable:

We play Malaga next.

Draw very likely... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheLinguist1: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Well... i don't blame anyone for the loss. Having an unbeaten run has this pressure on the players and since we've lost now, we now know that it is not about keeping the unbeaten run but now about wining titles... our next 5 games should be Celta Vigo(copa-Home), Malaga(liga-Home), Celta Vigo(copa-Away), Real Sociedad(liga-Home) and Celta Vigo(liga-Away)... And I'm quite sure we won't lose our home games or the games against Celta... And it's a good thing we broke Barca's record#halamadrid #vivamadrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
barackohandso:

He scored in the loss there last season too abi

They didn't boo him.last season not in the first match.

He was booed because if the penalty he scored in the second match. He slighty celebrated the goal and it hurt them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Ksslib:

Exactly! Morata would have given them something to think about. Well, I believe Zizou did what he felt was best.

He looks like a very nice guy who would go out of his way to respect, and try not to hurt his players even at the expense of performance. Well, his career is still
fresh and i believe the ever-damanding, tensed-up coaching atmosphere in Europe will force him to become ruthless with his changes before, during, and after games.

Benz. Was not giving them anything to worry about.
At least a Morata would hassle them unsettling them.

But hey that is in the past.
Moving on to Malaga.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2017
coded01:

Which win? It's not funny... Stop it... grin grin
Shame no dey catch you?

You should have posted this yesterday afternoon the latest but you sef dey fear the power of madridismo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2017
coded01:

Which record? grin
Ask Enrique and Sevilla.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2017
coded01:

Draw very likely... grin
A win most certainly for Real Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2017
TheLinguist1:
Well... i don't blame anyone for the loss. Having an unbeaten run has this pressure on the players and since we've lost now, we now know that it is not about keeping the unbeaten run but now about wining titles... our next 5 games should be Celta Vigo(copa-Home), Malaga(liga-Home), Celta Vigo(copa-Away), Real Sociedad(liga-Home) and Celta Vigo(liga-Away)... And I'm quite sure we won't lose our home games or the games against Celta... And it's a good thing we broke Barca's record#halamadrid #vivamadrid

Correct.
Especially the bolded part.

The best part is having the record of unbeaten run. It pained them no be small that theirs didn't last a season sef.

He should now be.more focused and fearless in benching tired legs. Case in point is Benzema that was strolling upandan yesternight.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
anoda loss

hahahhahahahah grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Meta4element(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol...See as here calm like Cemetery
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
homesteady:

We know how all this stuffs work! It's like a chain reaction, you guys won't recover from this fast enough!

Hehehehehe! This was my post on Sunday!

Oga Usbcable how market? Shey you remember this my post? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks to Sevilla, back to back loss, up Celts figo...lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheLinguist1:

Barca record my foot, una downfall have just begun. Thanks Celts figo

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Goldeno(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2017
MAD 1:2 CELTA

E dey like say na here the party dey happen?? ??

.........*make i chek am see*
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 1:51am On Jan 19, 2017
homesteady:
How market? grin grin

This is just the beginning! You guys season is officially over grin

Certified! cool

Remember this... wink grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 1:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Yonce:

I agree. This game should be a wake up call for ZZ.

We've been on luck's side for a few games now. Time to get down to real business if we want that treble.

Treble? shocked undecided

Make una pass Celta vigo for Spanish cup 1st! grin

Remember this too... grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 1:54am On Jan 19, 2017
usbcable:

We play Malaga next.

Draw very likely... grin

This is still my take on the next match... grin Worse scenario... A loss... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.