Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1147764 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
EmmGee:

Oboi. Nawa for you ohh. You're talking about how many games ago.
Why are you like this now

I think malaga is also about a month ago or so.

But lets face the present for now grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
foladj:

I think malaga is also about a month ago or so.

But lets face the present for now grin
Malaga is recent past. Valencia is far past tongue

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2017
foladj:

We are talking about present, you are talking about past. Lets see if he can score 1 sef

Juventus aint the same again.
Let's wait and see.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2017
EmmGee:

Malaga is recent past. Valencia is far past tongue

Chai grin grin

Past na past...
Someone wey dem kill in 2007 and someone wey dem kill in 2017 are both dead and gone. One cannot die more than d other. They are both dead dead cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Spy360(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2017
Krasid:
Is it not the same Juventus that CR7 has 5 goals in 4 games against? Not forgetting that he scored in all 4 games. All he would need is a good cross, a decent pass, a mistake from the Juve defense and Buffon would be picking the ball at the back of the net.
Exactly why I said it won't happen. Barca with the MSN were restricted to just 2 shots on target, zero goals over two legs.

Juventus are yet to concede a single goal from open play.

This being their last chance to get a CL medal (I am talking about Buffon, Chielini, Barzagli, Bonnuci and Higuain) they will rather die than let RM score a goal in that final.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:57am On May 05, 2017
Spy360:
Exactly why I said it won't happen. Barca with the MSN were restricted to just 2 shots on target, zero goals over two legs.

This being their last chance to get a CL medal (I am talking about Buffon, Chielini, Barzagli, Bonnuci and Higuain) they will rather die than let RM score a goal in that final.

They better die oh, because Real will surely score.

Let not go ahead of ourselves because the second legs are yet to be played.

My prediction for the final is Juventus vs Real Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2017
Spy360:

Lmao grin

I'm sure they won't.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2017
3/matches to go( 7 points needed)
YES WE CAN DO IT
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:41pm On May 06, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
YES WE CAN DO IT

Yeah, just two wins and a draw and we are home and dry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2017
I very much hope we win our three remaining matches
Celta
Sevilla
Malaga

2 bogey games
Celts and Sevilla.
Even though Celta have nothing to play for they will want to act as spoilers.
Sevilla understandably have UCL to chase.
Malaga is Komeni wahala as usual
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:20am On May 07, 2017
monerozi5590:

Those guys are not supporting Real Madrid but CR7.
I just don't like plastic fans, because as soon as CR7 leaves or retires they will stop supporting Real Madrid
And What is wrong with them supporting a club because of a player?

They are ManUtd fans not Real Madrid fans. How does that make them plastic or metal?

Stop letting those upBarka fans words get to you.

Everyone does something because of a reason and it's very okay that theirs is because of a former legend of their club.
If Rinaldo leaves Madrid today and goes to MLS are you saying you will stop liking him or won't wish him success their? You will even be interested in the matches he plays there.

Learn to love those who love you

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 6:40am On May 07, 2017
I really don't mind if athleti pull off a comeback.
All i want is La liga. Everything else is secondary
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
YES WE CAN DO IT
yes o, we need minimum of 7 points
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2017
EmmGee:
the two are important o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:48am On May 07, 2017
We have won just one league title in 8 years, is a draught by our standard.

There is absolutely no room for error in our next three matches.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On May 07, 2017
EmmGee:

both are not mutually exclusive
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:29am On May 07, 2017
EmmGee:

UCL secondary?! shocked

12th title?! Fisrt clib to win it back to back since decades?!

It's not secondary it's just as important as La Liga embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:30am On May 07, 2017
monerozi5590:
We have won just one league title in 8 years, is a draught by our standard.

There is absolutely no room for error in our next three matches.

2 wins and a draw and we're lifting the trophy. cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
I just hope those 3 clubs take a chill pill and let us win.
They have nothing and absolutely nothing to loose.

Especially Celts and Malaga.

Sevilla on the other hand can't end up higher than 4th but I trust them na agidi them go wan do
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 10:51am On May 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

both are not mutually exclusive
I know. But if winning la liga means we lose the ucl. Then i agree.
Barca can't make la liga their private property
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 10:52am On May 07, 2017
usbcable:
I just hope those 3 clubs take a chill pill and let us win.
They have nothing and absolutely nothing to loose.

Especially Celts and Malaga.

Sevilla on the other hand can't end up higher than 4th but I trust them na agidi them go wan do
We can beat sevilla. Na celta i dey fear
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2017
EmmGee:

We can beat sevilla. Na celta i dey fear
We can beat all three.

Sevilla is the toughest.

Fine Celta beat us this season but so did Sevilla.

Difference is that Sevilla is well rested compared to Celta that is still in Europa.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2017
EmmGee:

I know. But if winning la liga means we lose the ucl. Then i agree.
Barca can't make la liga their private property

As long as we win either its a good season that could have been far better.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 11:45am On May 07, 2017
usbcable:

We can beat all three.

Sevilla is the toughest.

Fine Celta beat us this season but so did Sevilla.

Difference is that Sevilla is well rested compared to Celta that is still in Europa.
Na true you talk o.
Welll we are madrid and we never give up
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
Juventus is on fire!!
It'd be very tough to beat them. embarassed

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
scenes when Madrid even go trophy less.

that will be sweet.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Spy360(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2017
Juventus vs x-Madrid cheesy
Omo na Juve, na Juve, na Juvee... cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 3:48am On May 10, 2017
I feel bad for buffon
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:20am On May 10, 2017
pelvicky:
scenes when Madrid even go trophy less.

that will be sweet.
bookmarked in case alaves wins de copa
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
I don't know why, I DO NOT LIKE CASEMIRO AT ALL. Save for all his defensiveness, he is always living dangerously. abeg how una see am?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
Danilo is a disaster.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
monerozi5590:
Danilo is a disaster.
Senor Fiorentino Perez must do something about Danilo oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.