Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1147811 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
Kudos to Benzema for this goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 12:09am On May 11, 2017
CARDIFF!!!

Benzema - I don't think it really was him on that pitch. Actually, that was Ronaldo Nazario De Lima(9) disguised as Benzema.

Ronaldo - Not spectacular tonight, but he did good.

Marcelo - Good player always.

Sergio Ramos - At least he did not get a red card today.

Varane - Unconvincing display.

Navas - Save for the PK he ought to have saved, he was very good.

Casemiro - As always he makes life difficult for himself by being too rough.

Modric - Midfielder of life.

Isco - Master Craftsman and wizard of the ball, always a joy to watch.

Kroos - Was Toni Kroos in that game? I Don't remember seeing him at all.

Danilo - Well, this one is just a sad story.

MOTM - Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez (Isco), no doubts! my 2 cents

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
Yonce:

Kudos to Benzema for this goal cheesy
I still can't get over that goal. cheesy I lost my voice screaming gooaal.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:35pm On May 11, 2017
ViVaMadrid:
CARDIFF!!!

Benzema - I don't think it really was him on that pitch. Actually, that was Ronaldo Nazario De Lima(9) disguised as Benzema.

Ronaldo - Not spectacular tonight, but he did good.

Marcelo - Good player always.

Sergio Ramos - At least he did not get a red card today.

Varane - Unconvincing display.

Navas - Save for the PK he ought to have saved, he was very good.

Casemiro - As always he makes life difficult for himself by being too rough.

Modric - Midfielder of life.

Isco - Master Craftsman and wizard of the ball, always a joy to watch.

Kroos - Was Toni Kroos in that game? I Don't remember seeing him at all.

Danilo - Well, this one is just a sad story.

MOTM - Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez (Isco), no doubts! my 2 cents

Kross had a good game. He was excellent as ever.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
monerozi5590:

Kross had a good game. He was excellent as ever.

You might be right, was just saying I never noticed him at all and not that he played badly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Viking007:
I still can't get over that goal. cheesy I lost my voice screaming gooaal.
You might as well forgot Arsenal was playing with Southampton yesterday.
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
IamJix:

You might as well forgot Arsenal was playing with Southampton yesterday.
grincheesy
If not for the bashing sterling bank got about Manchester united going back to 6th position on front page, I wouldn't have known they won.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 11, 2017
Viking007:
If not for the bashing sterling bank got about Manchester united going back to 6th position on front page, I wouldn't have known they won.
hahaahahah
gringringrin
we are unto the same thing I hardly watch man u matches these days.
But I enjoy every bit of Los Blancos's play.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2017
Walahi, if Madrid manage to pull off the league and UCL double, I won't complain even if we get eliminated in the group stage of next season's UCL. Imagine winning 3 UCL titles in 4 years and being the first team to defend the UCL. Bonkers!

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2017
Krasid:
Walahi, if Madrid manage to pull off the league and UCL double, I won't complain even if we get eliminated in the group stage of next season's UCL. Imagine winning 3 UCL titles in 4 years and being the first team to defend the UCL. Bonkers!
At this point in my life nothing would give me such joy as a double of liga and UCL.

Its hard but very achievable. I hope we do it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
Sevilla penetrating our defence easily.Game could easily have been 3-2 in their favour by now if they had taken their chances.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2017
We are being dominated man.Danilo's wing being the cynosure of Sevilla's attacks.Lord help us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2017
Who is watching Madrid vs sevilla?
Which kind free kick Rinaldo play so?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2017
We've been extremely lucky in the first half not to have conceded 3 goals our defense has been shít lately.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
if Sevilla dey play us like this wetin celta Vigo go do
God dey sha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2017
purplekayc:
Who is watching Madrid vs sevilla?
Which kind free kick Rinaldo play so?
Nacho not Ronaldo. Quickly taken f.k.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
Krasid:
Sevilla penetrating our defence easily.Game could easily have been 3-2 in their favour by now if they had taken their chances.

Navas and the goal post have been saving us undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2017
I saw it. It has been coming.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
No shield for the defence FFS. If we keep on playing like this way Sevilla will add another.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2017
Is Zidane waiting for Sevilla to equalize before bringing on Casemiro?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
Ronaldooooo!! Beast.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
The midfield trio is back and we are finally dominating.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2017
Krasid:
Nacho not Ronaldo. Quickly taken f.k.
sevilla was robbed right there
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
Krasid:
Is Zidane waiting for Sevilla to equalize before bringing on Casemiro?
Kovacic and Kroos did a terrible jib in covering the defence.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:14pm On May 14, 2017
Madrid is more balance if Lucas and asensio are playing from both flanks and Ronaldo playing as the center forward.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:15pm On May 14, 2017
Asensio is more effective than Bale.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:36pm On May 14, 2017
purplekayc:
sevilla was robbed right there

Nope. The freekick was legal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2017
Yonce:

Nope. The freekick was legal
the players haven't formed a wall
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2017
purplekayc:
the players haven't formed a wall

And so??

Messi once did the exact same thing and Barca fans and the world creamed themselves ranting how genius it was.

Nacho didn't do anything wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2017
monerozi5590:
Asensio is more effective than Bale.

Practically everyone is more effective than Bale with his glass ankles. undecided

I can't believe James might be leaving during summer. embarassed

Bernabeu will miss him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2017
Yonce:

And so??

Messi once did the exact same thing and Barca fans and the world creamed themselves ranting how genius it was.

Nacho didn't do anything wrong undecided

This is what I told my barca brother.
I reminded him of how they shouted the genius nature of Messi to play the free kick without a wall being formed that was when he shut up.

I reminded him again that weeks back messi abused a lines man but was pardoned.

If tomorrow some other player does same and he is pardoned they shout stfu and not scream cheating.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2017
No Wonder zidane rested some players
we play Celts on Friday and malaga on Sunday
mehn tough weekend it will be..

A win against celta will boost our morale.

YES we can do it
hala Madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.