Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145123 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:52am On Sep 23, 2017
homesteady:
Let me drop my 2 cents.

What Zidane did was one of the most foolish things I've ever seen in football, and that was what led to the defeat. Did he really think that sacrificing the midfield and defence stability for 5 forwards (Ronaldo, Bale, Asensio, Mayowa and Vazquez) on the pitch was a wise idea?

You guys are lucky that Betis were playing like fools during that period, the match would have ended at least 3 - 0 in favour of Betis.
Hindsight

If it had worked you won't be foolish to complain rather will you praise him.Fûck off
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Hindsight

If it had worked you won't be foolish to complain rather will you praise him.Fûck off

Praise him for making such a silly move? Did you see how unorganized the defence was? It was as unorganized as your brain.
Yes, it might have worked, but after seeing how the defence was so shaky, he should have called them to order, he should have told Vazquez and Asensio to track back. Like I said earlier, if not because the Betis guys were playing like foools, the match would have ended nothing less than 3-0.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Hindsight

He does have a point. I think Zidane is trying to keep all players happy, and hence his constant experiment with those who play; same thing happened vs Levante when he started Theo in LB and Marcelo in midfield. If he continues this way we might as well bid the league goodbye before the start of the new year.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2017
homesteady:

Praise him for making such a silly move? Did you see how unorganized the defence was? It was as unorganized as your brain.
Yes, it might have worked, but after seeing how the defence was so shaky, he should have called them to order, he should have told Vazquez and Asensio to track back. Like I said earlier, if not because the Betis guys were playing like foools, the match would have ended nothing less than 3-0.

Zidane is still acting naive.
It will.not always work to go all out gong-ho chasing a match.

All he needed do was bring in one striker and leave one midfielder but hey he likes taking too much risk.
It seems the more risk he takes the more adrenaline flows to his brains making him high like someone that smoked MaryJ.

Now I see why he refused a salary increase in his contract renewal. You can't hold him liable. He wants to have freedom to choose as he so wishes even ifnits point blank silly.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Krasid:
He does have a point. I think Zidane is trying to keep all players happy, and hence his constant experiment with those who play; same thing happened vs Levante when he started Theo in LB and Marcelo in midfield. If he continues this way we might as well bid the league goodbye before the start of the new year.

Sorry to say.

7 points behind and loosing the points to none of
Sevilla ATM or Barca says a lot about getting the liga.

I really want us to win the liga again. But even if we win all our remaining matches which is near impossible we still can loose the league.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
anoda L comin for mumudrid....up L
alaves
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Krasid:
The case of Betis was not a rotational problem

Levante game was as a result of poor selection and missed chances.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
hardeycute:
The case of Betis was not a rotational problem

Levante game was as a result of poor selection and missed chances.

all so far have been missed chances

Valencia, so many missed chances

Levante, many missed chances

Betis is the most painful cuz we also lost
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
why are our fans losing faith in our laliga hopes? as a Madrid fan that experienced 2006/07 season when we fell far from UEFAlona on the table only for us to snatch it on head-to-head, its hard for me to lose faith
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Achraf Hakimi

We have a UCL match with Dortmund which is important
yeah right.. an 18 year old with no first team football.. it's not an exhibition match you know.. his type are initially given in a few minutes, steadily increasing minutes on the pitch until he can start.
unfortunately that has not been possible of late because results have not favorable. no he can't start!, carvajal might be subbed for him if the score line is comfortable though..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
sleamzy06:
yeah right.. an 18 year old with no first team football.. it's not an exhibition match you know.. his type are initially given in a few minutes, steadily increasing minutes on the pitch until he can start.
unfortunately that has not been possible of late because results have not favorable. no he can't start!, carvajal might be subbed for him if the score line is comfortable though..
Lmao

You are going hard on me
Irrespective of that he's good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all so far have been missed chances
Valencia, so many missed chances
Levante, many missed chances
Betis is the most painful cuz we also lost
Bro
I am not even panicking because I also think we need a "factory reset"
Its not a matter of playing poor but the goals always count .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
#HalaMadrid

Vamossssss

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Lmao

You are going hard on me
Irrespective of that he's good.
lol.. sorry.. just good ol' banter.. no hard feelings kiss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ceballos >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo

That "gay" from Madeira can't play anything

#Ceballos4FIFABEST
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
The gay whose right toe alone is worth more than all your generations combined together.

Plastic idiiots posing as Madrid fans.

Hala Madrid. Hala Ceballos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ksslib:
Tch

Man did you know what is irony? or Sarcasm?

First goal didn't Cr7 contribute in the build up play ?

I posted that before the bark-ha fans wail
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ronaldo seems quite rusty after that lengthy suspension. A goal should help him build back his groove.

We just need one goal to wrap things up. No time for dying minute tension.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Asensio off for Mayoral
Cr7 is not a striker,no space for runs.fffss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
They've started missing glorious chances again. Alaves hit our post, could have been a goal.

Smh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
hahahahahaa
ororo penaldo neva score ooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2017
I like how you guys ignore the "intelligent" guy above

he'll be bored to death

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he'll be bored to death

can neva be bored.....gat plenty tinz to do grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he'll be bored to death
Don't give him indirectly .

Dortmund is on a good run.I wouldn't like them to bring the same form to UCL.

We've had as many injuries this month like the whole of last season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
What is the team sin(s) to Laliga referees? Since the start of this season,all penalty appeals have been refused even when some fouls are obvious and clear
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
hardeycute:
Don't give him indirectly .

Dortmund is on a good run.I wouldn't like them to bring the same form to UCL.

We've had as many injuries this month like the whole of last season

interesting, its a real test on Tuesday, my worry is that we are using all our available defenders to start games

Ramos Varane Nacho Carvajal, they'll be burned out soon and the results haven't been favourable enough to play Hakimi

Vallejo needs to sort himself out fast, we need him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

interesting, its a real test on Tuesday, my worry is that we are using all our available defenders to start games

Ramos Varane Nacho Carvajal, they'll be burned out soon and the results haven't been favourable enough to play Hakimi

Vallejo needs to sort himself out fast, we need him
At RB I think L.Vasquez can make a shift .

Hopefully when Copa Del R. starts Hakimi will be given a look in.

Carvajal needs a break,If Theo and Marcelo hadn't suffered injury then Nacho would have put in

Vallejo is a good defender but I cannot just fathom his injury records.In 2 weeks time is another Fifa window which Spain may decide to play Carvajal again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Hala Madrid! Modric's future replacement Cellobos was just wonderful yesterday, what a steal grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 4:33am On Sep 25, 2017
MoR2:
Hala Madrid! Modric's future replacement Cellobos was just wonderful yesterday, what a steal grin

that's part of what is making me not lose faith in our laliga hopes yet

Mayoral played very well on his full debut, scoring one and assisting one; now Ceballos on his full debut scored a brace, each of these goals were very important

we've got an amazing squad, all we need now is for the older players to hit form and a little more luck

NB: Mateo Kovačić is actually Modrić's replacement but who knows what the future holds? Dani might just pip him to it but I like the competition
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's part of what is making me not lose faith in our laliga hopes yet

Mayoral played very well on his full debut, scoring one and assisting one; now Ceballos on his full debut scored a brace, each of these goals were very important

we've got an amazing squad, all we need now is for the older players to hit form and a little more luck

NB: Mateo Kovačić is actually Modrić's replacement but who knows what the future holds? Dani might just pip him to it but I like the competition
Mateo Kovacic.. one of the most underrated players in football.. truly Modric's heir
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Despite the slow start, Realmadrid are the most creative team in laliga with 24 clear-cut chances
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
sleamzy06:
Mateo Kovacic.. one of the most underrated players in football.. truly Modric's heir

Kovacic is the real deal.... That guy na baller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.