Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144750 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2018
We need to beat leganes on Wednesday, to leap frog Valencia.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2018
angryWhich one be your own gan gan

Your Hidden agenda alone is infuriating me talk more of your obsession if Modric is leaving or not.

sell the team's best player?
jamescross:
pick 1 kroos or modric?

as it seems isco is not leaving madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na by force to buy Hidden?

You even had the pleasure of comparing his role to that of Iniesta?Guy give me what you are smoking.

It is good the club do not have someone who is like-minded as you at the helm of afarirs,Bale + 100m(£ or €) is a foolish idea
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
How good are your prediction skills?

Play our #BetdeyPredict game today

Predict the correct fulltime scores in tomorrow's #UEFAChampionsLeague match and stand the chance to win N1,000.

Make your predictions here >> www./betdeypredict

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nobody is leaving Madrid next summer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
That historic pass from Ronaldo . We won't hear if it was one midget that gave such pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
hardeycute:
angryWhich one be your own gan gan

Your Hidden agenda alone is infuriating me talk more of your obsession if Modric is leaving or not.

sell the team's best player?
who are you talking to?

infuriating you!? did you even read the conservations before jumping in like a mouse that saw cheese undecided

what is hidden agenda? shocked what exactly are you referring to?

your nonsense accusation of obsession is because i asked a human being a questioned asked me, kroos or modric.

do you know how to read or you just type with your phone. because how you came about this nonsense assumption you made my way is pathetic and silly.

if you don't have anything to add to the conservation, pls remain a ghost and not pop up here like you know something others don't (or simply ask questions).
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
That historic pass from Ronaldo . We won't hear if it was one midget that gave such pass
that was a lovely pass before i could finish processing the pass i started the processing that miss, how did he not bury that? is bale's head even in this game?

after wanting him to bench benzema he just fell my hand.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
jamescross:
who are you talking to?

infuriating you!? did you even read the conservations before jumping in like a mouse that saw cheese undecided

your nonsense accusation of obsession is because i asked a human being a questioned asked me, kroos or modric.

do you know how to read or you just type with your phone. because how you came about this nonsense assumption you made my way is pathetic and silly.

if you don't have anything to add to the conservation, pls remain a ghost and not pop up here like you know something others don't (or simply ask questions).
it's OK.lets Not quarrel over this.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
jamescross:
that was a lovely pass before i could finish processing the pass i started the processing that miss, how did he not bury that? is bale's head even in this game?

after wanting him to bench benzema he just fell my hand.
funny part is that the ref blew bale offside. That ref was something else.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
who are you talking to?

I am talking to a guy whose opinion is inconsequential to how Madrid as a club will be run but his rantings has become ridiculous to me

Did I read wrongly or you simply forgot what you typed?
jamescross:
i feel the 100m + bale is very expensive, if marina accepts the offer.

either isco or modric should go, with zidane's last statement if true, isco is staying then modric will leave

Hidden as in 'Eden'.I don't even know the club you support but that's not my business but you can't also constitute nuisance here
Can you do back to check your posts on 387 and subsequent pages,maybe you will see it yourself

What I know is Uncle Flo Perez will not read your posts and all your assumptions are based on different tabloids you have read and if i am to ask a question,i always go to google foremost
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Vinicius Jr

4th goal and First Career Trophy meanwhile he also injured a player through his play.
Madrid future looks great with him,Odegaard,Asensio and co

©BrazilStats

Another good thing is we don't usually buy the snakes among the Brazilians

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Benzema scores and you wish he can keep the form but man will go on break for another 2months just doing his usual link up and off the ball movement
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2018
hardeycute:
Vinicius Jr

4th goal and First Career Trophy meanwhile he also injured a player through his play.
Madrid future looks great with him,Odegaard,Asensio and co

©BrazilStats

Another good thing is we don't usually buy the snakes among the Brazilians
saw the match highlight and also how he injured a player with his skill. Dude is talented. Hope he keeps the form
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2018
And this guy is 17 or 16 Looks at least 24 to me. By the time he arrives in Madrid, he would be like 26 in reality. grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2018
jpmoriarti:
And this guy is 17 or 16 Looks at least 24 to me. By the time he arrives in Madrid, he would be like 26 in reality. grin grin grin
that's if Neymar comes to Madrid. If not, vinicius is the immediate replacement for Ronaldo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Predictions end today! Don't forget to drop yours in the link below!

Click here >> www./betdeypredict

Predict the correct fulltime scores in the Chelsea vs Barcelona #UEFAChampionsLeague match & stand the chance to win N1,000.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Modric missed training today. Will undergo medical withkross and Marcelo. I just hope his OK.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
This summer will finally mark the end of BBC and the birth of VAR

hala madrid grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Breaking: Cristiano Ronaldo to be left out of Real Madrid's squad for Leganes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neymar1095(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Your mcm is a bigger fraud.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Our possible 2018/19 kits

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Starting line-up

Real Madrid XI: Casilla, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Theo, Casemiro, Kovacic, Isco, Lucas, Benzema, Asensio
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
Starting line-up

Real Madrid XI: Casilla, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Theo, Casemiro, Kovacic, Isco, Lucas, Benzema, Asensio
no VAR grin vaquez, asensio, ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
1:1 vasquez grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
1:1 vasquez grin
the same casilla that cost us copa Del ray will try to cost us this match. What type of goal keeper is he?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
the same casilla that cost us copa Del ray will try to cost us this match. What type of goal keeper is he?
well we are winning for now grin

come summer he should be gone, a new gk bought and navas becomes number 2... problem solved cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
well we are winning for now grin

come summer he should be gone, a new gk bought and navas becomes number 2... problem solved cheesy
till summer then.

BTW casemero and Vazquez doing themselves a favour tonight.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Man... Isco annoys me!!!!!! angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
Man... Isco annoys me!!!!!! angry angry
his a pain in the a$$. We are controlling the match, hope it continues tha way.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Isco's play has been bad so far. On the other hand, kovacic is a rear gem. Bossing that midfield
No kroos no problem for him cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Full time

Leganes 1 -3 Real Madrid
Vasquez, casemiro and Ramos scored

#Halamadrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.