Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144769 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
44' Ronaldo urged the bernabue crowd to cheer benzema

89' Ronaldo gives benzema the chance to take the penalty kick

Class act

Such generosity can never go without praise

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Bro, you sabi football ah swear... Big kudos for that observation... He is ready to learn and be another best thing.. E mature die... I sure say cr7 go get special feeling for that guy
that one time he striked a ball from the left flank, same way ronaldo shoots too. I'm glad his getting game time.
Zizou should reward him with a start in the UCL second leg.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo vs alaves

2 goals

4 shoots on target

87% pass success

3 long balls

2 key passes

3 duels won

1 interception

9.0 Rating

King Ronaldo cool

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
44' Ronaldo urged the bernabue crowd to cheer benzema

89' Ronaldo gives benzema the chance to take the penalty kick

Class act

He was beckoning on the fans to applaud Benz.

And I noticed they did.
On about 2 or 3 occasions they clapped for Benzema even though he did not score.

Ronnie is the greatest.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
idiots re still third grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2018
27/2/2018

Espanyol vs Real Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

He was beckoning on the fans to applaud Benz.

And I noticed they did.
On about 2 or 3 occasions they clapped for Benzema even though he did not score.

Ronnie is the greatest.
i just hope big Benz starts scoring. He was amazing yesterday.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

BBC is back in service
if they like they should remain out of service. VAR is the now and future, Vazquez, Asensio, Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2018
jamescross:
if they like they should remain out of service. VAR is the now and future, Vazquez, Asensio, Ronaldo
now I understand what you mean by VAR, I initially thought you meant the VAR 'technology '. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miremoses1:
now I understand what you mean by VAR, I initially thought you meant the VAR 'technology '. grin
cheesy lol you should have asked cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
No Lukita No Problem.

This situation looks similar to that of RB3 and Marcelo,same position and nationality and gladly he is not a Brazilian Snakilian.

Vasquez needs to be given more game time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Can't imagine someone mentioning the sale of Modric when we have someone to understudy him and more importantly,potentially greater and good.

WTF!!! Zizou is my manager!!!Can he add to his game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
hardeycute:
No Lukita No Problem.

This situation looks similar to that of RB3 and Marcelo,same position and nationality and gladly he is not a Brazilian Snakilian.

Vasquez needs to be given more game time
lol. I don't have anything to say about the snakilian(like u said). But Vasquez deserves more game time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Asensio back in training

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
jamescross:
cheesy lol you should have asked cheesy
lol. Hope to see VAR play together against espanyol.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol. I don't have anything to say about the snakilian(like u said). But Vasquez deserves more game time.
Take a look at those Brazilians even R9 was not different.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
monerozi5590:
........should Zidane leaves we should go for Eibar Coach.

Those guys play good and exciting football.
Many other coaches like that,Setin of Betis,Poch,Valecia's coach(Cant remember his name now)

Their mentality is another thing entirely and pragmatism.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miremoses1:
Asensio back in training
Can't seem to find Vallejo anywhere near the team and I really love the guy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
monerozi5590:
........should Zidane leaves we should go for Eibar Coach.

Those guys play good and exciting football.
Many other coaches like that,Setin of Betis,Poch,Valecia's coach(Cant remember his name now)

Their mentality is another thing entirely and pragmatism.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
9 days to go!!

PSG vs Real Madrid second leg!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 4:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Neymar stretched off and in tears, with or without him I think Madrid will go through in the Champions League but it would be a shame if Neymar doesn't make the World Cup.
- Utd (@SimplyUtd) February 25, 2018

Neymar stretchered off for PSG. Could be a doubt for Brazil's friendlies in March, if serious
- Jack Lang (@jacklang) February 25, 2018

Neymar stretchered off & in tears with just over a week until Real Madrid at home. #PSGOM #LeClassique
- Jonathan Johnson (@Jon_LeGossip) February 25, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
9 days to go!!

PSG vs Real Madrid second leg!!
3 of them are currently injured
cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2018
engrMikemd:
Neymar stretched off and in tears, with or without him I think Madrid will go through in the Champions League but it would be a shame if Neymar doesn't make the World Cup.

Neymar stretchered off for PSG. Could be a doubt for Brazil's friendlies in March, if serious

Neymar stretchered off & in tears with just over a week until Real Madrid at home. #PSGOM #LeClassique

He would make the world cup.
Return leg of PSG vs Real is what I doubt
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2018
engrMikemd:

that Marseille guy didn't injure neymar. No serious collision from both party. Only neymar knows what happened to him.
Even after the match, the Marseille player said he didn't touch Neymar.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neymar1095(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
that Marseille guy didn't injure neymar. No serious collision from both party. Only neymar knows what happened to him.
Did anybody tell you someone injured Him before
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2018
hardeycute:
Can't seem to find Vallejo anywhere near the team and I really love the guy
his still out injured, seems his injury is more serious than the rest.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Vinicius Junior to join Real Madrid ahead of the 2017/18 season

Real Madrid directors and coaches are planning for Vinicius Junior to make the move to the Spanish club this summer.

The signing of the Brazilian has already been agreed, for a fee of 45 million euros, but he is unable to move to Europe until he reaches 18 years of age, which he will do on July 12, 2018.

Although some believe he might be better off staying with Flamengo to develop further, Real Madrid are convinced that they have signed a world-class talent and already have maximum faith in him.

Already the teenager has spent a year with the Flamengo first team and he is now showcasing his talent, after a few months of physical adaptation.

Even though some of his skills have provoked anger from opponents and some members of the public, Real Madrid are not worried about this.

What they are worried about is the risk of Vinicius Junior getting injured in Brazilian football.

The plan, then, is for the youngster to move to Madrid in the summer and to work with the first-team squad in preseason, after which a decision will be made on whether he forms part of the senior squad for the 2017/18 season or if he goes out on loan.

If he is loaned out, the intention is for him to go to a European club, not a Brazilian one.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
his still out injured, seems his injury is more serious than the rest.

He's a very good defender but has always been injury prone. I hope he recovers and this is the last (serious) injury he'll get. Anyways that's almost how Pepe was for us last season too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
maybe just an act to trick and misguide us, give us false hope and catch us off guard
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
All I know is that ascensio must start against psg and not bale.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
jamescross:
maybe just an act to trick and misguide us, give us false hope and catch us off guard
after that 3-1 win over psg. I told my pal that neymar might not show up in the second leg, maybe he will travel, visit a sick friend or even say he has skin irritation. Lol. Well look what is happening now. Anyways I hope he gets well soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.