Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144790 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

He's a very good defender but has always been injury prone. I hope he recovers and this is the last (serious) injury he'll get. Anyways that's almost how Pepe was for us last season too
one thing I admire about the lad is that his a fearless defender,. That's what varane lacks, his too soft in marking out the opponent. Hope to see him back in form.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Madrid are set to bring Omar Mascarell back to bernabue

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2018
A must win match against espanyol today
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just don't like this formation. Bale, Vasquez and asensio all moving to the wings with no real target man up front.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Players are just strolling in this match.
Show boating at will.
What's wrong with these people
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
The midfield is not helping with defensive duties
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Benz in, isco out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Who do we blame now smiley

The team didn't track back to defend at all.

Kovacic lost Moreno for the goal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
I just feel for KeyLord Navas.

His defence is a shame
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Up espanyol!!

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OrganicSoup: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Madrid 2 dey into match fixing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm not surprised with the loss, how do you expect to win with isco playing like a d##k,llorente playing like a 12 year old and bale playing like a self-service#r.

Kudos to kovacic and navas ,they played well.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
usbcable:

Let's blame Buhari till we figure things out

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2018
cry cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:47am On Feb 28, 2018
usbcable:

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Kai this team would now focus all their efforts on Champions League. Europe have enter one chance smh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2018
A40:
Kai this team would now focus all their efforts on Champions League. Europe have enter one chance smh
It would have been heartwarming if they were playing superbly in UCL.

but the defence still remains shaky sadly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2018
A40:

Hahaha.... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2018
We lose, we stand and we fight hard. Everybody gets happy when Real lose, why? Because we are the f##king greatest .

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2018
How to play our wheel of fortune

Choose a random number or a range of numbers

Spin the wheel. If your single number or range of numbers are selected, you win.

Odds >> 16.50

Click here to play ➡️ www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kholiwe(f): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
New here . Is there a whatsapp group.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kholiwe:
New here . Is there a whatsapp group.

I don't think there is whatsapp group but you can participate here with fellow fans though i could be wrong about the group thing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mrcalcufast: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Miremoses1:
Cristiano Ronaldo vs alaves

2 goals

4 shoots on target

87% pass success

3 long balls

2 key passes

3 duels won

1 interception

9.0 Rating

King Ronaldo cool
dribbles? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ramos should be blamed.
I hate seeing Ramos in that defence. Ramos just can't maintain his position.
Zidane, if you are reading this, please stop playing Ramos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
monerozi5590:
Ramos should be blamed.

I hate seeing Ramos in that defence. Ramos just can't maintain his position.

Zidane, if you are reading this, please stop playing Ramos.

not gonna happen bro. Ramos is our pillar, but the fact he keeps going forward without been covered up killed us yesterday.

Isco played very poor, imagine been substituted, but it took him 45 sec to leave the field.

I blame bale, isco and zidane.
This same espanyol has slayed some big teams but zizou decided to underrate them.

I felt sorry for navas and kovacic, they played with their heart but got let down by the team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
I just hope modric, kroos and Marcelo get fit soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Real Madrid launch stunning, limited edition retro jersey
20 minutes ago / autty
Real Madrid have released a limited edition retro jersey, but it is only available to buy from the Bernabeu club shop.

Los Blancos are just the latest club to reveal a retro range, following the trend set by clubs such as Juventus, who wore their own nostalgia-inducing kit for their 120th anniversary next season.

The La Liga giants unveiled the 'icon jersey', which will reportedly cost £100 – more expensive than the current playing shirt – on Instagram on Thursday.

The strip is a hark back to the earliest Madrid kits, which featured a prominent blue, diagonal stripe from the shoulder to the opposite hip.

This new edition is also, as is custom, a brilliant white, but the royal blue stripe does not run diagonally across the front.

The blue accent comes in the form of a horizontal band, but it certainly still evokes a feeling of sartorial pleasure in reminding us of those early days.

France international striker Karim Benzema modelled the shirt and wrote on Twitter: 'New Real Madrid icon jersey #Heretocreate #KBNueve.'

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2018
smiley Athletico winning the Laliga won't be a bad outcome.

Chelsea also igniting their demon in UCL would be a successful campaign for Madrid to me irrespective of how far the team goes in UCL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:

Chelsea also igniting their demon in UCL would be a successful campaign for Madrid to me irrespective of how far the team goes in UCL

Seconded cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Miremoses1:
We lose, we stand and we fight hard. Everybody gets happy when Real lose, why? Because we are the f##king greatest .

Well I hope y'all get happy when psg whip you outta Ucl

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2018
haymekus:

Well I hope y'all get happy when psg whip you outta Ucl

grin grin
dream on sc#m bag.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:

Chelsea winning would be great grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.