Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144706 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:
smiley Athletico winning the Laliga won't be a bad outcome.

Chelsea also igniting their demon in UCL would be a successful campaign for Madrid to me irrespective of how far the team goes in UCL

Mehn psg winning Madrid by 4-1 won't be bad outcome, it will be a successful campaign for Barcelona to me irrespective of how barce plays against Chelsea

grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Marcelo and ronaldo trained with the team today

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Don't like this line-up. Midfield is not looking good.

Real Madrid XI: Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Nacho, Theo; Casemiro, Llorente, Isco; Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale.

Subs: Casilla, Varane, Marcelo, Vazquez, Asensio, Mayoral, Kovacic.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Miremoses1:

Real Madrid XI: Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Nacho, Theo; Casemiro, Llorente, Isco; Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale.

Is ceballos injured?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Eyedea:

Is ceballos injured?
his not bro, zidane just don't like playing the guy, he should be playing ahead of llorente.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Miremoses1:

Shit Shït Shït Shït

Zizou just needs to go
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
GOAL! Bale has fired Madrid into the lead! The home side haven't been at their best so far, but they've nonetheless managed to find a way in front. A looping cross from Benzema flies over to the far post and picks out Isco, who nods the ball down to Bale and sets him up to beat Martinez with a first-time strike.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
' Remy rises high on the edge of the Madrid penalty area and catches Nacho in the side of the head with a flailing arm, resulting in the referee showing the forward a yellow card.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Isco and Bale link up nicely in the middle of the pitch before the latter pokes a pass out to Carvajal. The full-back is in a pocket of space and crosses, but his ball into the box is poor and easily cleared.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
No red card for getafe yet , such a dirty team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
engrMikemd:
GOAL! Bale has fired Madrid into the lead! The home side haven't been at their best so far, but they've nonetheless managed to find a way in front. A looping cross from Benzema flies over to the far post and picks out Isco, who nods the ball down to Bale and sets him up to beat Martinez with a first-time strike.
nice goal from bale tho
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
30' Madrid push forward once again, and this time it's Theo who whips in a dangerous cross. It almost manages to pick out Ronaldo in front of goal, but the ball deflects off the chest of Dakonam and into the hands of Martinez.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

see overconfidence
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

see overconfidence
i swear cool cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
So far, so good for us, we are cruising to three much-needed points. We've certainly been the better of the two sides so far, with Getafe really struggling to get into the game. The visitors have impressed defensively on several occasions, but with a two-goal deficit to now overturn, it's looking increasing likely that they're going to have to head back to the southern suburbs empty-handed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
That Remy guy sha, thank God his off.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Marcelo warming up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
how the hell is that a penalty
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
2-1. Now we need to score more.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
how the hell is that a penalty

Na as e b for La Liga ooo.

BTW, can someone explain what's happening to Isco.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

Na as e b for La Liga ooo.

BTW, can someone explain what's happening to Isco.

-Lord
isco is out of form, plus that he wants to drag us down with him. Killing counter attack and seizing ball for long.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
That penalty tho. After they will say Madrid and referee are couples undecided.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ramos has now turned to a forward.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
Ramos has now turned to a forward.

We should stop playing Ramos. Can't Zizou talk to him?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2018
monerozi5590:

We should stop playing Ramos. Can't Zizou talk to him?
like I said before, Ramos can't be dropped unless his not fit. I'm also beginning to get worried with his constant play up field instead of maintaining the back line. I just hope he doesn't repeat this same thing against psg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
like I said before, Ramos can't be dropped unless his not fit. I'm also beginning to get worried with his constant play up field instead of maintaining the back line. I just hope he doesn't repeat this same thing against psg.

Ramos will be 32 in 3+ weeks time. Dude is old already but he has refused to grow up.

He should just maintain his position ffs.

Puyol and Maldini at that age were still the very best, playing with maturity.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2018
monerozi5590:

Ramos will be 32 in 3+ weeks time. Dude is old already but he has refused to grow up.

He should just maintain his position ffs.

Puyol and Maldini at that age were still the very best, playing with maturity.
whenever his playing, I always have my hands on my chest. Ramos can't play a match without receiving cards, doing unnecessary bad tackles in side the 18 yard box. I was a bit surprised he played a fair game against psg in the first leg. Hope he comports himself in the second leg. That match will be hell of a match.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
whenever his playing, I always have my hands on my chest. Ramos can't play a match without receiving cards, doing unnecessary bad tackles in side the 18 yard box. I was a bit surprised he played a fair game against psg in the first leg. Hope he comports himself in the second leg. That match will be hell of a match.

He is 32 already. When will he grow up?

No doubt, he has won us so many titles but if he continues playing this way then he should be dropped to the bench.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2018
monerozi5590:

He is 32 already. When will he grow up?

No doubt, he has won us so many titles but if he continues playing this way then he should be dropped to the bench.
zizou knows better. I hope Ramos focuse on our defense more.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
hardeycute:
smiley Athletico winning the Laliga won't be a bad outcome.

Chelsea also igniting their demon in UCL would be a successful campaign for Madrid to me irrespective of how far the team goes in UCL
ATM winning best outcome, MADRID winning UCL greatest possible outcome, chelsea knocking barca out hehehehahahahaha favorable outcome

SEVILLA beating barca in copa de rey finals grin bwahahahaha amazing turn of events

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
jamescross:
ATM winning best outcome, MADRID winning UCL greatest possible outcome, chelsea knocking barca out hehehehahahahaha favorable outcome

SEVILLA beating barca in copa de rey finals grin bwahahahaha amazing turn of events
Some dreams come true, while some, just some dreams remain dreams
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
jamescross:

Some dreams come true, while some, just some dreams remain dreams grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.