Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1143140 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
usbcable: The first day of a new year 2014.
May it be the beginning of a year full of positives for us all.
Amen!
Happy New Year, bro.

Happy New Year, everyone! cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2014
[size=20pt]Ronaldo, Iniesta and Simeone, come top for 2013
[/size]
Coaches and captains in the 'Liga BBVA' have voted on their standout performers for the calendar year of 2013. In a survey carried out by the 'El Mundo' newspaper, Cristiano Ronaldo, Andrés Iniesta, Diego Pablo Simeone, Franck Ribery and Jupp Heynckes were the winners of the different categories.

The vote was divided into five categories, in which the coaches and captains of teams in the 'Liga BBVA' selected the best Spanish player, the best foreign player and the best manager in the Spanish league, as well as the best player and best coach in foreign competitions.

The 20 clubs in the 'Liga BBVA' have decided that the best foreign player in 2013 is Cristiano Ronaldo, with 18 votes in total. When it comes to domestic payers in the Spanish league, Andrés Iniesta was a landslide winner with 17 votes, retaining the first place he was awarded last year.

Given the fantastic season he's having with Atlético de Madrid, 'Cholo' Simeone has been selected as the best coach in the Spanish league (21 votes), whilst Bayern Munich dominated the non-domestic standings, with Franck Ribery being selected as best player and Jupp Heynckes selected as best coach.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
[size=20pt]Real Madrid finishes 2013 as best team in ACB and Euroleague
[/size]
The Whites, who are unbeaten for three months, and have 25 wins and also have the best offense and defense, as well as being the team with the highest PIR in both competitions
Barcelona was one more; another opponent who capitulated faced with the challenge of beating the strongest team. Real Madrid completed a memorable start to the season by achieving the best scoring record in a Clasico since the 1996-97 season. With 25 victories and 0 defeats, the team confirmed its position as the continent’s most feared opponent. Not for nothing has Laso’s team kept its position as best offense and defense in the Euroleague and the ACB since the start of the season. With an appetite for setting more records and with the freshness of a team which is enjoying itself match after match, the Whites, the team with the highest PIR in Europe, demonstrated their enviable form by confirming their place as a top seed for the Copa del Rey draw with four match-days still left to play in the first round of the Endesa League. And so it goes on with no end in sight.

In Badalona, against Joventut, the team beat Ferrándiz’s record, running up a 24-0 score-line. In the Palacio in front of over 13,200 people Madrid ensured a winning end to the year by winning the Clasico with unquestionable superiority. Real Madrid, who in 2013 added the League (last season) and the Super Cup (this season) to its trophy cabinet, has completed a start to the season which has kept getting better as the team has beaten all the rivals in its path. After three months of games with 25 victories and 0 defeats, in which it has beaten the record of the Madrid team from the 1969-70 season and has confirmed itself as having the strongest defense and offense on the continent, Laso’s team has put the finishing touches to an unforgettable year.

As the only unbeaten team, in the major European Leagues (Olympiacos lost to KAOD last weekend) the Whites finished the Euroleague regular season, managing their best start with 10-0, something the team will try to beat on January, 2 against Partizan, when the Top 16 begins. With an average of 88.9 points scored per game and 65.2 conceded, Laso’s team was the best in both offense and defense. Furthermore, in Europe the team won its games with an average lead of 23.7 points, something which makes it the team with the highest PIR, ahead of the also-feared Fernerbahce and Olympiacos.

Madrid already top seed in the Copa
In the Endesa League things are heading in the same direction. The Whites have played 13 matches without defeat, which guarantees they will be a top seed in the Copa del Rey draw with four matches still to play before the end of the first round. It is the most reliable team in offense, averaging 88.15 points per game and winning with 20 point advantages. Furthermore, the defense is one of the areas it has most improved in this season, keeping their opponents to under 70 points.

The question now is this: who can beat this Real Madrid team which seems unstoppable? If its form continues Laso’s team could succeed in another challenge: matching or bettering the best league start in the ACB, which currently stands at 15 wins and 0 defeats. To achieve this, Laso’s team will have to beat CAI Zaragoza and Fuenlabrada, in the next two rounds of league fixtures.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Madrid currently playing PSG.And after 25 mins it's Madrid(Jese) 1-0 PSG
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
HT Real Madrid 1-0 PSG
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
FT Real Madrid 1-0 PSG
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^
heard they played better than us.
is this true?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
usbcable: ^^^
heard they played better than us.
is this true?
Yes they did.But I am guessing Madrid didn't take the match too seriously since it was a friendly.I really want Ancelloti start giving jese and morata more playing time.Those guys are really promising.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Krasid: Yes they did.But I am guessing Madrid didn't take the match too seriously since it was a friendly.I really want Ancelloti start giving jese and morata more playing time.Those guys are really promising.

With time he will.
not with catzema not being in optimal shape.

In another news, just saw it on FB that the RM Baloncesto just beat partizan.

that makes it 26-0-0.

Laso is turning the team into a killing machine 80 -64 shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Krasid: FT Real Madrid 1-0 PSG

PSG wanted to kill us. The match reminded me of Sweden- Portugal. It kept me at the edge of my seat.

Happy New Year guys! cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Christiano Ronaldo To Be Named Grand Officer Of The Order Of Prince grin

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/News/1193040523950/1388458175427/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo_to_be_named__Grand_Officer_of_the_Order_of_Prince_Henry_.htm

I See Many Reasons Aside Soccer Why Uefalona Just Loves To Hate On This Boy On White.

The Portuguese Infuriates Them With His Sense Of Style, Being Loved Even By Royalty.

Wetin we go do ? Even Me sef Don Dey Hate, Psych. LoL

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^^
Please specify that he is getting the award in his country! Tenk smiley grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
homesteady: ^^^
Please specify that he is getting the award in his country! Tenk smiley grin
He doesn't need to specify. Common sense should tell you na...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Snoggy: He doesn't need to specify. Common sense should tell you na...
And who told you he can't be given a title like that in another country?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Totti-"Gervinho is like Cristiano Ronaldo!".....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady:
And who told you he can't be given a title like that in another country?
You mean he can be named Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry in another country? Hehehe!

Once I saw it I knew it was a Portuguese thing...
I know you knew it too. You just wan find trouble. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
philfearon: Totti-"Gervinho is like Cristiano Ronaldo!".....
Funny comparisongrin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Its official! Borussia Dortmund is officially the most foolish club in the Bundesliga! How dare they? How dare they sell Lewandowski after selling Gotze? What the hell?
Selling their number 9 and 10 in less than 6months? angry

Let them just sell Royce so that we'll be sure that they'll never smell Champions league.angryangryangry

BTW I HATE BAYERN MUNICHangryangry.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nitlad: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nomski0: Its official! Borussia Dortmund is officially the most foolish club in the Bundesliga! How dare they? How dare they sell Lewandowski after selling Gotze? What the hell?

Let them just sell Royce so that we'll be sure that they'll never smell Champions league.angryangryangry

BTW I HATE BAYERN MUNICHangryangry

Lol. . . Calm down missy. They didn't sell Lewy, they simply played hardball and let his contract run out, hence he's a free agent.

Bayern and their useless league are still a pile of shït though. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nomski0: Its official! Borussia Dortmund is officially the most foolish club in the Bundesliga! How dare they? How dare they sell Lewandowski after selling Gotze? What the hell?

Hehehehehe it can pain I'm sure yall wanted to buy him ba after that filmtrick he do una last season

Actually they didn't willingly sell their hands were forced
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
A-40:

Hehehehehe it can pain I'm sure yall wanted to buy him ba after that filmtrick he do una last season

Smh for Bundesliga..... .
That one Na league?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
nitlad:

Lol. . . Calm down missy. They didn't sell Lewy, they simply played hardball and let his contract run out, hence he's a free agent.

Bayern and their useless league are still a pile of shït though. undecided

@bold Exactly!
They can buy all the talented players in the German league and they'll still remain that. angry

I just don't know how Dortmund can turn into Arsenal overnight? They keep selling their best products without replacing them.angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
A-40:

Move aside dude. undecidedundecided.
All you guys do is buy other teams' best players to eliminate competition. Mtchew.

I know your president and coach wont sleep till Royce is wearing a T mobile shirt. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2014

Imagine oh. Well sha, it's the bundesliga (monopolized league)
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
philfearon:
That one Na league?

Na league na, only that the teams there fight for 2nd position
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
barack_o_handso:
Why don't you tell the people when was the last time a club not named Real Madrid or Barcelona won the league title in your uber-competitive league

Nomski0:
[/color]
That's a very loooooooooooong queue. Here's your number #5819635877

Nomski0:
Move aside dude. undecidedundecided.
All you guys do is buy other teams' best players to eliminate competition. Mtchew.
I know your president and coach wont sleep till Royce is wearing a T mobile shirt. angry
Calm your teats! Figo,Ramos,Albiol,Lopez,Isco etc shebi una buy them to improve competition for your already weak league wey only una and Barcelona dey embezzle all the funds. Smh

philfearon:
That one Na league?
No be league but our product rape una 7-0
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleekdot(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2014
barack_o_handso:

In the last 10yrs Bundesliga winners are Werder bremen, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Dortmund and Bayern (5 teams).

In the same time frame La Liga winners are Barcelona Valencia and Madrid (3 clubs)

So tell us how competitive La Liga is?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro (Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry) cool

No be small thing oh grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Snoggy: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro (Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry) cool

No be small thing oh grin grin
k.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2014
sleekdot:

In the last 10yrs Bundesliga winners are Werder bremen, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Dortmund and Bayern (5 teams).

In the same time frame La Liga winners are Barcelona Valencia and Madrid (3 clubs)

So tell us how competitive La Liga is?

You're just putting the statistics to favor yourself. Add one more year then you can add Deportivo to the La liga teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.