Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1147331 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
coded01:

It is a joke cos he is saying the truth but you have the right to disagree... angry tongue
Remove Cr7's 50+goals and let's see what Di Maria's endless runs amount to, Even Bale had better stats than Di Maria last season, he is a great player but not indispensable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: This most be a Joke
Keep Denying That Fact..
When ever Real Madrid has a Match with Barca...And I remember Di Maria's name..i fear for my team..But with him gonegrin..LMAO
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Keep Denying That Fact..
We ever Real Madrid has a Match with Barca...Anytime I remember Di Maria..i fear for my team..But with him gonegrin..LMAO
When Ozil was leaving, same was said
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: Same way we bought Bale because you bought Neymar, we all remember what happened afterwards
Please what happened?undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:

Oh no babe. I will never choose Ronaldo over you..

Unless they give me some red buttons and trashy Louis Vuitton that is.

Thanks... kiss

Don't mind bykebyke! He wants to dance with my babe... angry tongue

He should take the sticks & drum instead while we do the dancing together... grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2014
wizard007:

This is who we are (Galaticos), two different World class players in each position, healthy competition has proven to motivate and galvanize ambitious players, I trust Carlo on his selections, relax bae we will crush ATL.
What's the score now? See your life?grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Dhelake: When Ozil was leaving, same was said
WhoEver fears Ozil doesn't have a Busquet or a Yaya in his team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Nomski0:

We face city rivals today in the first leg of the super cup in the Bernabeu.

Simeone said, "We've spent 95 million on bringing in seven or eight
players, they spent 95m on two."

Which sounds like a challenge to me. If we lose this game after all the money we blew during the summer transfer window, plus the one we plan to blow (Perez can never be satisfied undecided ) the shame will be too unbearable. Atletico look very threatening with Griezmann and Mandzukic and we still look confused as to who to go with between James and Di Maria.

Meanwhile, Iker is still the goalie (when we have Navas). We are suffering from too many stars and not enough positions. undecided
Your analysis is just on point.grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke:
You still asking, one won a double, the other went trophy less
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

Thanks... kiss

Don't mind bykebyke! He wants to dance with my babe... angry tongue

He should take the sticks & drum instead while we do the dancing together... grin
Exactly!!... Tell him babe; Tell him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Dhelake: Remove Cr7's 50+goals and let's see what Di Maria's endless runs amount to, Even Bale had better stats than Di Maria last season, he is a great player but not indispensable

If it's about goals, then without Di maria, Ronaldo would amount to nothing! tongue

I mean his assists n runs are enough to cause pandemonium in opponent's defence grin while ronaldo is left open n we know the rest... cool

Who does runs like di maria? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke:
WhoEver fears Ozil doesn't have a Busquet or a Yaya in his team.
Go watch Classico clips Ozil played then you'll know what i am talking about
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:
Exactly!!... Tell him babe; Tell him.
I no get una 2 time.
Make i Savour this Victorygrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2014
usbcable:

Catzema is dating oneof Perez' daughters.
shocked

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

How you dey my padi? grin embarassed grin
I dey.
you fit play me Hotel California not by Majek Sha oo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Where this Nomski0 deh sef?grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

If it's about goals, then without Di maria, Ronaldo won't amount to nothing! tongue

I mean his assists n runs are enough to cause pandemonium in opponent's defence while ronaldo is left open n we know the rest... cool

Who does runs like di maria? sad
I've heard this times without numbers, before it was No Rooney No Ronaldo, Later No Ozil No Ronaldo, Now its No Di Maria No Ronaldo, was Di maria on the pitch when Cr7 got a brace in the super cup?? You guys are gradually turning yourselves to jokers
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke:
I no get una 2 time.
Make i Savour this Victorygrin

Mtcheww!!....Do not disturb my honeypie angry angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2014
usbcable:
I dey.
you fit play me Hotel California not by Majek Sha oo

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dyw6LZpSOA
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg! Make them sell Di Maria jor! Van Gaal will make use of him! Di Maria has already set his eyes on leaving(hopefully a deal with another club comes through). He doesn't feel valued at the Santiago Bernabeu!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

I mean his assists n runs are enough to cause pandemonium in opponent's defence while ronaldo is left open n we know the rest... cool

Who does runs like di maria? angry
It's the other way round, with a player following Ronaldo all round, another following Bale, Maria has space to run, that's just it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg jor..Off to Bed With A Smirk On Me Face.grin

Haha Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Dhelake: See teeth, it was Di Maria that carried Batra on a 70m run abi??
And who sent the pass?
BTW batra was clearly unfit!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
homesteady:
And who sent the pass?
BTW batra was clearly unfit!
Lolz, so it's who sent the pass that takes credit not who made the 70m run and scored the goal??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Dhelake: Lolz, so it's who sent the pass that takes credit not who made the 70m run and scored the goal??

did I deny bale his credit?
Ok deny this statement - di maria was madrid best player in all big games!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2014
homesteady:

did I deny bale his credit?
Ok deny this statement - Ozil was madrid best player in all big games!
But the other guy said Madrid would have went trophy less without Di maria, backing him means you support his stand,

Now to the second part, a barca fan like you said Ozil was nothing to fear in classico games, in fact if Ozil doesn't tick back then, the team stays static, if Madrid can survive Ozil's loss then we would survive Di Maria
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: What's the score now? See your life?grin

Wicked... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Batra I heard is still running
bykebyke:

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by wizard007(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: What's the score now? See your life?grin

What's up with your life danhumprey? So why didn't you qoute me 3 days ago? Abeg goan shit jare..... You just want some attention angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Dhelake: But the other guy said Madrid would have went trophy less without Di maria, backing him means you support his stand,

Now to the second part, a barca fan like you said Ozil was nothing to fear in classico games, in fact if Ozil doesn't tick back then, the team stays static, if Madrid can survive Ozil's loss then we would survive Di Maria
Every player is important to the team success!

Ozil was a good player for madrid, but you can't compare the contribution he made to the team with Di maria contribution!
Ozil was a lazy player, while di maria is a fast, tireless, better upgrade!
there is no upgrade of Di maria in this world!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Abeg! Make them sell Di Maria jor! Van Gaal will make use of him! Di Maria has already set his eyes on leaving(hopefully a deal with another club comes through). He doesn't feel valued at the Santiago Bernabeu!
He actually is.valued but marketing runs matter in football too.
Hames is a confirmed fine.boy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by wizard007(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2014
The ecstasy the champions league triumph gave me is still somersaulting inside me, as much as I will love we will this trophy, you can't win always Hala Madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.