Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1147873 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordave: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ah! E be like say I arrive late, DJ Nwanne, biko play me Blurred Lines. Raise the Volume make I hear when Sociedad tell Madrid "I know you want it".
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Lordave: Ah! E be like say I arrive late, DJ Nwanne, biko play me Blurred Lines. Raise the Volume make I hear when Sociedad tell Madrid "I know you want it".

grin grin grin

Midnight is the right time for Mr. DJ... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

grin grin grin

Midnight is the right time for Mr. DJ... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So e dey happen here..? I no know oooooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
So e dey happen here..? I no know oooooo

Since... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkVQg-5xuQ

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Austeenx: `DJ bro, help me play Rihanna - what now? For my brother, Nepacable.
That guy don run go exile sharp sharp... No so e easy reach? No need pursue person again, just send one small team to teach him team ball, then watch the magic how the person go take use him hand quarantine himself. Even surveillance stage sef e no pass. Na straight to quarantine. This one pass ebola die! cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Wicked... grin grin grin

They are all viewing as guests when the Party is open to all... grin tongue grin
No need to gat crash even (mó gbó, mo yà)... The party is free for all! cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 12:35am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Since... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkVQg-5xuQ

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai! See groove! This party sweet die! DJ you just dey burst our head!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

E dey Pain make i no lie... grin tongue grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4

I am so happy................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is plain wickedness! Their loss was sweeter to me than our victory.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:44am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
This is plain wickedness! Their loss was sweeter to me than our victory.

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMAsSEH3yys

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Chai! See groove! This party sweet die! DJ you just dey burst our head!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grPJ8DemVrE

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
No need to gat crash even (mó gbó, mo yà)... The party is free for all! cheesy

Its an open party but our friends are hiding... grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 2:22am On Sep 01, 2014
USBCABLE watching the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:14am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

At least you are one of the few that feels this way but most of your fellow fans are happy he was sold embarassed but seeing what happened tonight shocked is the reason why no one in his/her right mind would sell Di maria at this stage... tongue grin
@bolded
most were not they just had to hope and believe James would come good too.

Di Maria played last season when we were also dropping points like WW2 bombers
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Any music request? grin tongue grin
hope its not too late to ask for one?

if no play me
Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
The rock version.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2014
fuckyouhard: very painful! it's just too early to start losin
expect more disappointments.
We sold the Trottle of the attacking midfield and gave away the Brakes of the defencive midfield.

eventually (I hope and expect) they would find there space but the liga and ucl would have been long gone before then.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01: Usbcable, what's your favorite music? grin tongue grin Abi na Hotel California... grin

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dyw6LZpSOA

I see you hiding among the guests! shocked tongue grin

me hide? God forbid.
I was not even on the net.

I done request for song so play me ma tunes.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 5:22am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable

Thank you once again for Xabi Alonso grin grin grin

Try buy more strikers and leave your midfield to Kroos and Modric

HAHA MADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Krasid: Our poor performance during the pre season should have given carlo a clue about what is wrong with the team.I don't know why we always make things hard for ourselves.It would be very painful to miss out on the league again.

He inherited a stable team.

He now must show his mettle at building one.

miss my angel and red beard
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Bro,how far nau? How you see the scoreline?grin
me I see am and its one word

SHAMEFUL with a double bang
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Danhumprey: I bet many true Los Blancos fans are already missing Angel Di Maria(who help link the midfield with the attack) and Xabi Alonso(the midfield powerhouse of Real Madrid.).grin
Gbam
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter: USBCABLE watching the game

where did you get my photgraph from sad
I need to sue Seun for breach of privacy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Its an open party but our friends are hiding... grin tongue grin

I had personal matters to attend to.

no worry Eyebrow no go sleep as hin A$$ don show now.
Di Maria Sold
Red Beard sold for dash
Diego chased out for Saint.

Hames is good but not a spark plug like Angel
Alonso is just alonso.
32 million Illaramendi is wasting away. Kross and Khedira would eventually have to do that bidding.
Navas is no competition to Iker.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter: usbcable

HAHA MADRID

we bout getting the best nah
Chicharito cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:
hope its not too late to ask for one?

if no play me
Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
The rock version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dd1w--R0TI

My Boss and rock music sha... grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Danhumprey: I bet many true Los Blancos fans are already missing Angel Di Maria(who help link the midfield with the attack) and Xabi Alonso(the midfield powerhouse of Real Madrid.).grin

na wa o! Ancelotti cud pass for a decent slowpoke! Hallmark of annoyance
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fuckyouhard: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:
expect more disappointments.
We sold the Trottle of the attacking midfield and gave away the Brakes of the defencive midfield.

eventually (I hope and expect) they would find there space but the liga and ucl would have been long gone before then.
am tellin u! imagine madrid losin a game when they're 2 goals ahead. i can't remember the last time such happened
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

I had personal matters to attend to.

no worry Eyebrow no go sleep as hin A$$ don show now.
Di Maria Sold
Red Beard sold for dash
Diego chased out for Saint.

Hames is good but not a spark plug like Angel
Alonso is just alonso.
32 million Illaramendi is wasting away. Kross and Khedira would eventually have to do that bidding.
Navas is no competition to Iker.

My brother you said it all... wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

me hide? God forbid.
I was not even on the net.

I done request for song so play me ma tunes.

I trust you boss... grin

Your request was granted... cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:
@bolded
most were not they just had to hope and believe James would come good too.

Di Maria played last season when we were also dropping points like WW2 bombers

Honestly, nobody in his right mind would sell both Di maria & Alonso only to replace them with A-je-bo-tas... shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter: usbcable

HAHA MADRID
He he he he he he he he.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:
me I see am and its one word

SHAMEFUL with a double bang
That was a Group Intimacy. Dang!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

we bout getting the best nah
Chicharito cry
Lmao... Hernadez that couldn't even secure a place in Man Utd (the third division club still doing promo), na him una go loan? Ahh... I will take Morata over the both of them anyday of the week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.