Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144832 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Benzema and Vinicious Akpororo missing sitters grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:
Vinny desperately needs to stop shooting straight at the opponent everytime
instead of him to shoot straight for benzema rebound. He tried to control the ball.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
We need to get a top finisher during January transfer window if we really want to win something.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jovic for benzema please we need to win this game. > cry cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
instead of him to shoot straight for benzema rebound. He tried to control the ball.

yea he should have just shot it...

But...... Vinicius my boy sad sad The goal will come. Just keep going
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yes we got a striker and his name is Benzema .. grin grin

pls let him try and create chances so that our Goalkeeper can put it in .. we need to win this match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

yea he should have just shot it...

But...... Vinicius my boy sad sad The goal will come. Just keep going
we lost 4 points because of poor finishing cry
We can't win anything with this
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

pls let him try and create chances so that our Goalkeeper can put it in .. we need to win this match
we seriously need a good finisher. Badly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
we seriously need a good finisher. Badly

No ooo, Benzema is there, no need.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

People will see white, no, they must call it black.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Big Benz my as5 angry .... Benz 911 tipper for sure angry

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
What’s with all this woodwork na

See hard luck sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:
Big Benz my as5 angry .... Benz 911 tipper for sure angry

Raumdeuter ngbo?

He wont watch match, only to check goal scorers on livescore and start disturbing my peace.

This match was supposed to have been put to bed since first half.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter ngbo?

He wont watch match, only to check goal scorers on livescore and start disturbing my peace.

This match was supposed to have been put to bed since first half.

Against teams like this .. you make sure your chances count in the first half and in the second half you just take it gently anyhow you like but no .. Madrid attackers will always want to make life difficult for them

Same thing in Valencia .. Barka and now this

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

Against teams like this .. you make sure your chances count in the first half and in the second half you just take it gently anyhow you like but no .. Madrid attackers will always want to make life difficult for them

Same thing in Valencia .. Barka and now this

I hope you guys will sort this out before February. City must be knocked out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
This team is allergic to being on the top of the table
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lemme see that person that’ll come here and start dropping unmerited praises for that exiled French striker mtcheww ...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Last 3games 3point sad angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Congratulations to all Barcelona fans for another la liga trophy. This Madrid team is not ready to win anything.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by NinjaMetahuman: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:
Lemme see that person that’ll come here and start dropping unmerited praises for that exiled French striker mtcheww ...
raumdeuter ngbo? shocked shocked

Kikikikikikikiki
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

I hope you guys will sort this out before February. City must be knocked out.

All of you epl fan boys hate mancity because of pep

What did pep really do to you guys, why cant you support all england teams ?

As for me oo i am a fan of pep but you see real madrid i am supporting them against mancity

Pep don really suffer una for that england, but you guys still hate him this season and he wont still win the league, so why are many of you still pained? or na last season and last 2 season domination dey pain una ?

Epl fan boys and jealousy of pep are like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
See wailing grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
With this kinda stat...we should have at least 3-nil

We need Lewandoski or Aguero embarassed

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
I blame zidane for this nonsense. You need to win a game and you start with 2 forwards that needs 1 million chances before they score.
Bale came in and was playing in the wrong position. Jovic is just wasting here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
Congratulations to all Barcelona fans for another la liga trophy. This Madrid team is not ready to win anything.

Shut up your mouth, barca hasnt won the trophy yet, its just 2 point difference

Zidane out

Real madrid for europa league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let’s leave this rubbish for 2019 .. cause 2020 and someone comes here with some ridiculous praise for that striker .. haa angry cheesy

edit
.. he just need one goal on 4th January and you’ll see my fellow Madridistas out to show how underrated and under appreciated he is ... chai!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Shut up your mouth, barca hasnt won the trophy yet, its just 2 point difference

Zidane out

Real madrid for europa league
Barcelona has won la Liga. Our aim now is to secure UCL spot and finish above Atletico Madrid.

Pot is available.

We will create 5000 chances against Man City and miss all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Decisions like the audacity to start those two boys in a much needed game when a fit Gareth sits on the bench is one of the goofs that will see the bald man gone at the end of the season.

And frankly, this time around he won't be missed.

Ferland Mendy offers absolutely nothing going forward. Absolutely nothing. Ziltch. Nada.. This is fucking 2019, not 19 fucking 22 or 2000 BC. Na to dey open mouth like cobra you sabi. Idiiiot..

Benzeema is in form --- Okay. Big Benz -- Okay. Link up play -- okay. But anybody who seriously expects us to do anything noteworthy(and by noteworthy you know what I mean) this season with Benzeema as our only major hope in front of goal will be in for a very big shocker. Like a VERY big one.

I understand that he's currently in form. And by form, we probably mean he's converting the chances any okay striker in Europe's elite club ought probably convert in the first, so in respect to this form, i'll just keep some reservations i have until the appropriate time.

It's sad that we've descended to the lowest echelon, gotten so used to that position that we now feel this current Benzeema is enough to give us what we actually need. Sad.

Three absolutely unnecessary draws from three matches that we could have gotten more than just ordinary 3 points is clearly a sign that the team is still clearly lacking something . As for me I believe it's a proper finisher and by proper finisher you know what I mean. Not just one who just converts chances any okay striker should convert in the first place but one who converts chances you never saw coming..and also rises to the occasion in difficult games.

Of the three draws, na this useless today own pain me pass sha. Like wtf!!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

I don't think Vinny should be loaned out that's all
Do you still think so undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:
Let’s leave this rubbish for 2019 .. cause 2020 and someone comes here with some ridiculous praise for that striker .. haa angry cheesy

edit
.. he just need one goal on 4th January and you’ll see my fellow Madridistas out to show how underrated and under appreciated he is ... chai!
I have been crying to take our chances since the last 4 games.

Jovic should be used always and zidane should break the banks for a top finisher.

We miss Ronaldo !!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Clowns

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.