Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144752 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
haymekus:

Finally, we have a Madrid that has outscored fati in the la liga

Apart from big dick Benz(the best striker in the world) �

Go back to Nursery school son!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nobody was crossing when it was needed the most. angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Only a few are saying it now. And the few saying it are either portrayed as blind, aliens, or mentally challenged.

But one day. One day we'll all have a general consensus that we need a competent striker and that the so-called big d1ck Benz is actually a Peugeot 504 that's small down there.

I hope, though, that day is not anytime soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Even with Barcelona having a bad season we can't still capitalize on it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ksslib:
Only a few are saying it now. And the few saying it are either portrayed as blind, aliens, or mentally challenged.

But one day. One day we'll all have a general consensus that we need a competent striker and that the so-called big d1ck Benz is actually a Peugeot 504 that's small down there.

I always say this. But guys here call me mumu
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
We need a striker.
We need a strker
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ksslib:

Diggz, raumdeuter. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
hulk616:
We need a striker.
We need a strker

Big Dick + Big Ass = goals

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jovic should please start next game against levante, i blame Marcelo, Benzema and bale they cost us the win angry

At least hazard tried he was our best player on the pitch(not even at 100%)..

It's time for jovic to start playin along side with hazard
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
erons22:
Jovic should please start next game against levante, i blame Marcelo, Benzema and bale they cost us the win angry

At least hazard tried he was our best player on the pitch(not even at 100%)..

It's time for jovic to start playin along side with hazard

real Madrid did nothing during January transfer window to buy a striker. And zidane keep making stupid decisions.

Jovic needs to start the next 5 games for real Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
A very lousy performance from our defenders. They weren't focused at all, dunno whether they were overwhelmed by the return of Hazard. Varane and Ramos really disappointed me. I cant say if it is marcelo's effect. but no lies, marcelo played well at the front linking well with benzema and hazard. but having marcelo at madrid's defence places us at a very high risk. mendy is always the best option.

Its official, benzema is gradually turning to a winger, always waiting for hazrd at that left wing. Damn it, we need a striker. We need someone to alwys be in that 18 yards box waiting for that dangerouse pass. Benzema is alwwys moving out to create chances, before his brains could calculate how to strike, e don too late. Thats why he plays the ball out, even the one expected to be scored. We cant rely on benzema, truth be told.

Dunno what is wrong with valverde of late, he hasnt been into the game for some time.

Bale made little or no impact. Bale doesnt play with his heart anymore. Always frowning. We score goal, he will frown. dem sub am, he will frown. He is not connecting with the team anymore.

Mehn, in as much as i like hazrad return, He made nice touches, completed some dribbles and passes and even won us a PK, I prefer when the team played without him coz they were all playing with the winning mentality and keeping some CS. They were too lousy tonight apart from hazard, benzema, marcelo, calvaja

Today's game was just disappointing. most especially our defenders

Zidane made some wrong decisions in his sub, would have brought in mendy and jovic at same time then removed marcelo and benz.. those guys got very weak at that dying minute. Instead he prefered an old man modrid to come and party with his fellow old men. zidane no dey ever learn.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
nonny1212:
A very lousy performance from our defenders. They weren't focused at all, dunno whether they were overwhelmed by the return of Hazard. Varane and Ramos really disappointed me. I cant say if it is marcelo's effect. but no lies, marcelo played well at the front linking well with benzema and hazard. but having marcelo at madrid's defence places us at a very high risk. mendy is always the best option.

Its official, benzema is gradually turning to a winger, always waiting for hazrd at that left wing. Damn it, we need a striker. We need someone to alwys be in that 18 yards box waiting for that dangerouse pass. Benzema is alwwys moving out to create chances, before his brains could calculate how to strike, e don too late. Thats why he plays the ball out, even the one expected to be scored. We cant rely on benzema, truth be told.

Dunno what is wrong with valverde of late, he hasnt been into the game for some time.

Bale made little or no impact. Bale doesnt play with his heart anymore. Always frowning. We score goal, he will frown. dem sub am, he will frown. He is not connecting with the team anymore.

Mehn, in as much as i like hazrad return, He made nice touches, completed some dribbles and passes and even won us a PK, I prefer when the team played without him coz they were all playing with the winning mentality and keeping some CS. They were too lousy tonight apart from hazard, benzema, marcelo, calvaja

Today's game was just disappointing. most especially our defenders

Zidane made some wrong decisions in his sub, would have brought in mendy and jovic at same time then removed marcelo and benz.. those guys got very weak at that dying minute. Instead he prefered an old man modrid to come and party with his fellow old men. zidane no dey ever learn.
Lol...that modric sub killed everything..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
karkinase:

no Marcelo going to Midfield killed the game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Man City will finish us cry cry cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
hulk616:

With doggy quickly grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2020
Neimar:

With doggy quickly grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 1:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Varane lost concentration for the first and Ramos dragged out of position for the second.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2020
grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Hazard started and things fell apart
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 5:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Lamentations.

grin grin grin

Only a couple of weeks ago they had given themselves the 'favourites' tag for the treble!

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2020
airmark:
Varane lost concentration for the first and Ramos dragged out of position for the second.

Now you're doing analysis.

If it's Barca you for carry memes full everywhere.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2020
haymekus:
grin
these guys are going to finish us cry cry
We need to request for emergency transfer window to buy a striker.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
Hazard started and things fell apart
Marcelo started and things fell apart cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2020
ddippset:
Lamentations.

grin grin grin

Only a couple of weeks ago they had given themselves the 'favourites' tag for the treble!
we were motivating our players cry
Which is a good thing after a terrible previous season. cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:17am On Feb 17, 2020
hulk616:
we were motivating our players cry
Which is a good thing after a terrible previous season. cry
You're here already!

Do you have any job besides being on Nairaland?

Every pun intended..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Emaprince: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2020
Classic example of Kettle calling Pot black
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by khingTony(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Barcelona's tough fixtures remaining in the league

Real Madrid (A)

Sevilla (A)

R sociedad (H)

atl Bilbao (H)

atl Madrid (H)

Villarreal (A)

Real Madrid's Tough fixtures
Levante (A)

Barcelona (H)

Real Betis (A)

Valencia (H)

Real Sociedad (A)

Getafe (H)

Atl bilbao (A)

Villarreal (H)

And Madridiots are dreaming of winning the league grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2020
pu7pl3:
Strong front line, let's get it, Hala Madrid

Strong front line, strong front line Blah! Blah! Blah!

But no single goal nor assist came from any of them.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2020
khingTony:
Barcelona's tough fixtures remaining in the league

Real Madrid (A)

Sevilla (A)

R sociedad (H)

atl Bilbao (H)

atl Madrid (H)

Villarreal (A)

Real Madrid's Tough fixtures
Levante (A)

Barcelona (H)

Real Betis (A)

Valencia (H)

Real Sociedad (A)

Getafe (H)

Atl bilbao (A)

Villarreal (H)

And Madridiots are dreaming of winning the league grin
Don't you think Barca's fixtures are tougher?

I think so.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2020
karkinase:
And someone was calling for his sub like it would help defaults from Marcelo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2020
hulk616:
Dude how do people around u cope in real life shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
ddippset:
You're here already!

Do you have any job besides being on Nairaland?

Every pun intended..
where should i be before? undecided I m a real madrid fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.