Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135435 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
usbcable:

We have done golazo's back to back with Barca. Time for a change. We like variety
lol.. well said wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ramos and red cards... *sigh*
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Valencia is the next game

Ramos and stupidity
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
usbcable:

We have done golazo's back to back with Barca. Time for a change. We like variety
Who cares ? Barka dogs care sha

3points in the kitty is all I want

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
KeylorD has improved lately especially with his passing

Another positive is seeing Bale getting on the score sheet
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
hardeycute:
Valencia is the next game

Ramos and stupidity

When will Ramos grow up?.. Ramos is 31 but sometimes he behaves like a kid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
monerozi5590:

Majority of his first yellow cards that lead to red are needless
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

Lol. His second yellow was a little harsh.

Navas made some great saves today, another clean sheet to his name.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Not too long ago usbcable was the only real madrid fan around here, but look what we have today! During half a decade + raping of madrid by barca and usbcable was the only man standing. Fake people, kudos to usbcable.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

That's why he will keep playing till he's 37 grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Yonce:

Lol. His second yellow was a little harsh.

Navas made some great saves today, another clean sheet to his name.

Too harsh, Ramos is on the path to set a record for most cards in a career
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Krasid:
Ramos and red cards... *sigh*

The only way to solve his Bull's Syndrome is to get him a red captain arms band, so if he wants to see red he just looks at it

Even betting sites drop the odds on Ramos getting a red grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2017
ddippset:
Not too long ago usbcable was the only real madrid fan around here, but look what we have today! During half a decade + raping of madrid by barca and usbcable was the only man standing. Fake people, kudos to usbcable.

Actually Acid was also here. cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by diggz: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2017
ddippset:

One can actually say the same thing for your club Bros. Una trophyless seasons and continuous spanking from Madrid never start fully but una thread done wan empty finish.

Barkadots aka uefalona FC .......ti Lana!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
diggz:

One can actually say the same thing for your club Bros. Una trophyless seasons and continuous spanking from Madrid never start fully but una thread done wan empty finish.

Barkadots aka uefalona FC .......ti Lana!
lol. the thread isn't empty. still waxing stronger than this one even.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Ramos thought he was hard headed until he met Diego Costa and Pinto.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2017
eyoniggar:

Actually Acid was also here. cheesy
are you talking about krasid? O yeah, i forgot about him cus he never made any sense.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by diggz: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
ddippset:
lol. the thread isn't empty. still waxing stronger than this one even.

Waxing strong with fans from other threads who come to mock you barkadots bcuz you guys have been catching Ls left,right and center abi?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
diggz:

Waxing strong with fans from other threads who come to mock you barkadots bcuz you guys have been catching Ls left,right and center abi?
the top teams on this forum get bombarded when they catch an L. it's a normal thing, except they are not a top team. the ratio of the number of fans there on our thread to here is still around 5:1 even at our down time.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Ramos is right! Madrid is now winning trophies and a lot of people are not sleeping well at night. 4 games into the season and we have already gotten 2 red cards and 2 penalties against. Only God knows how many we would accrue when we get to the business end of season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
ddippset:
What is this one saying_
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Real Madrid’s second goal at Riazor came after a long spell of possession which saw 44 passes involving every White’s players. Marcelo gave the final assist that ended in Casemiro’s goal.

Zidane has really improve the squad. Our build up play from the back was top notch yesterday.

Zidane wants the team to play possession football and to press high up the pitch when not in possession. A style similar to Pep's Barca.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
hardeycute:
KeylorD has improved lately especially with his passing

Another positive is seeing Bale getting on the score sheet

Navas has really improved with his passes all thanks to Zidane. I think Zidane wants us to start building play from the back this season.

We even did against Barcelona at the Bernabue.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

Navas has really improved with his passes all thanks to Zidane. I think Zidane wants us to start building play from the back this season.

We even did against Barcelona at the Bernabue.
It will be a good improvement to our game to start buildup play from the back

Do you know 44passes led to the Casemiro's goal ?

Modified

I just saw your post on the goal
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't discuss transfers too much simply because I am.never consulted on what to buy or sell.

That said I hope Real Madrid does not sell any midfielder.

If at all we are buying then it should be a striker.
I have little faith in Mayoral.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
usbcable:
I don't discuss transfers too much simply because I am.never consulted on what to buy or sell.

That said I hope Real Madrid does not sell any midfielder.

If at all we are buying then it should be a striker.
I have little faith in Mayoral.
Marcos Llorente is still a doubt because of playing time.Sevilla and A.Madrid want him but report says Zidane want him to stay.

I also think we need a striker(Can't put faith in mayoral)unless Ronaldo won't be having much rest and much playing time for Vasquez

Bale's fitness is another issue,I just think that guy is a fraud except for CDR he won
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Marcos Llorente is still a doubt because of playing time.Sevilla and A.Madrid want him but report says Zidane want him to stay.

I also think we need a striker(Can't put faith in mayoral)unless Ronaldo won't be having much rest and much playing time for Vasquez

Bale's fitness is another issue,I just think that guy is a fraud except for CDR he won

I will continue to say it, Bale is not that good.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

I will continue to say it, Bale is not that good.
I agree to that.

I was expecting we would sell him to Utd this summer and still not bring in that one season wonder.

I believe this season would be his last chance if there is any
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good News : Zidane already held a one on one talk with modric for kovavic to have more playing time this season.

I don't think we need any new forward, we have players that we need to satisfy with more playing time.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pharoh:
Good News : Zidane already held a one on one talk with modric for kovavic to have more playing time this season.

I don't think we need any new forward, we have players that we need to satisfy with more playing time.
what's your relevance to real madrid? look at him saying 'WE', as if the club knows you. who is the we? does the club know you exist?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pharoh:

Modric is 31 so I think he will adopt Cr7's resting formula last season

True our squad depth is as good as bad.
CDR should help this time to satisfy but I still want LLorente on loan because of his growth
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Pharoh:

I so much love the way Zidane does his things.

His man management skills is top notch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.