Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1152022 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Thread is now open for comments. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party!

cool grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:
Thread is now open for comments. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party!

cool grin
Deejay Pease play "go'' by tekno for our mcm grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nicolars(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Yonce:

Hardcore.

I'm not a fan, I'm a Stan. grin

Lol,well how was ororo yday night... Superb abi cheesy grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Laliga teams are something else.

Real Betis were excellent with their passes. Laliga teams know how to play football not the kick and run type of football the English team play.

Respect to Betis. Zidane cost us again.

Inaki Williams is better than Bale... Bale is useless and can't take on his maker one on one.

Atletico and Barcelona for the title..

I just pray we make top three at the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2017
krasid and usbcable won't come out now.

Europa league lo sure ju for you guys this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
It will not be funny when madrid still wins the league at the end of the day but anyway zidane is the problem right now and he has to fix that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Nicolars:

Lol,well how was ororo yday night... Superb abi cheesy grin

A little rusty I guess, but I'm positive he'll bounce back smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

Real Betis were excellent with their passes. Laliga teams know how to play football not the kick and run type of football the English team play.
U pple cannot just make ur analysis wothout dragging EPL into it.

Inaki Williams is better than Bale... Bale is useless and can't take on his maker one on one.

Lol. Bcoz u're 7 pts behind Barca?? These are the types of comments u would expect from an Arsenal fan. Delete this!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
pelvicky:
krasid and usbcable won't come out now.

Europa league is lo sure ju for you guys this season

Abi oooo.

UCL is now getting too easy for us.

We need a change in ambition.

EUL to sure ju.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
usbcable:

Abi oooo.

UCL is now getting too easy for us.

We need a change in ambition.

EUL to sure ju.

will you keep kwayet...ororo penaldo nr fit score yesterday

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

did you even watch the match?? .. we tried.. it's just one of those days.. unlike our two previous matches which we should have won. Betis was lucky because we were better..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
sleamzy06:
did you even watch the match?? .. we tried.. it's just one of those days.. unlike our two previous matches which we should have won. Betis was lucky because we were better..

I watched the match from start to finish.

Betis deserve praise. they came out and played football.

I like their style of play.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
sleamzy06:
Was wondering too.

Bale was one of those that performed well.
He was unlucky or should I say Adam happened to his goal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Neimar:

will you keep kwayet...ororo penaldo nr fit score yesterday

Lemme sha no talk.
Cos if I do na ban straight
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2017
I don't see the team dropping any points again till MD 38 tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2017
usbcable:

Was wondering too.

Bale was one of those that performed well.
He was unlucky or should I say Adam happened to his goal.

Bale performed well!.. Jeeeeeez! A flanker that can't take on his marker one on one, is that one a good flanker? The answer is NO in capital letters.

I have watched Bale countless times. Bale always pass the ball back to the player that passed the ball to him or he will run with the ball against his marker and most often than not when he runs with the ball against his marker it leads to goal kick and not even a corner.

Bale is not that good. I repeat, Bale is not that good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

Bale performed well!.. Jeeeeeez! A flanker that can't take on his marker one on one, is that one a good flanker? The answer is NO in capital letters.

I have watched Bale countless times. Bale always pass the ball back to the player that passed the ball to him or he will run with the ball against his marker and most often than not when he runs with the ball against his marker it leads to goal kick and not even a corner.

Bale is not that good. I repeat, Bale is not that good.
On the night how many people did Rinaldo take on One-on-one?

But I don't see you condemn him for that.

How.many chances did CR miss on the night compared to Bale? That is what you should be talking about.

How many scoring chances was also created is what you should think of not take ons.

By the way passing the ball backwards is not a crime all of them did. You obviously missed the part of him tracking back to aid in defensive duties for Carvajal that was below par defensively on the night.

Bale is not good to you but Isco is. And I ask what was the result of all the take ons and ball hogging from Isco on the night?

My dear Bale was good on the night. He is starting to get his 2015/16 form back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't see the team dropping any points again till MD 38 tongue
That still don't guarantee the liga trophy to us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
What is going with Zidane and his boys? Sure they had chances to finish the game but in football you gotta to score. Guess they already know that.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
usbcable:

On the night how many people did Rinaldo take on One-on-one?

But I don't see you condemn him for that.

How.many chances did CR miss on the night compared to Bale? That is what you should be talking about.

How many scoring chances was also created is what you should think of not take ons.

By the way passing the ball backwards is not a crime all of them did. You obviously missed the part of him tracking back to aid in defensive duties for Carvajal that was below par defensively on the night.

Bale is not good to you but Isco is. And I ask what was the result of all the take ons and ball hogging from Isco on the night?

My dear Bale was good on the night. He is starting to get his 2015/16 form back

Dribbling is very important in football. It creates space and also scoring chances.

Our best performers against Betis were Isco and Modric. Most of our scoring chances came from them.

The Welsh flyer you saw in 2014 will be the best you will ever see of him in Real Madrid colours. If you are waiting to see the best of Bale again! You will wait forever.

Bale is on a steady decline.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bale is finished.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

Dribbling is very important in football. It creates space and also scoring chances.

Our best performers against Betis were Isco and Modric. Most of our scoring chances came from them.

The Welsh flyer you saw in 2014 will be the best you will ever see of him in Real Madrid colours. If you are waiting to see the best of Bale again! You will wait forever.

Bale is on a steady decline.
Bale is not needed for the system that will suit the team best.

Bale game is kick and follow, he doesn't know how to keep the ball to his feet so I don't know why he was not sold

Bale did play well the last time but on the long run we don't need him

Zizou should rest Carvajal abeg.Marcelo out for a month and Theo isn't available
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
hardeycute:

Bale game is kick and follow, he doesn't know how to keep the ball to his feet so I don't know why he was not sold

Zizou should rest Carvajal abeg.Marcelo out for a month and Theo isn't available

I don't think is a good idea to rest Carvajal.

He is the best right back in the world.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

I don't think is a good idea to rest Carvajal.
He is the best right back in the world.
Fatigue
of recent his performance has been low
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
hardeycute:

rest carvajal and put who?? nacho has to play left back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
To everyone saying Bale is finished,
So far this season who has scored more goal and assist combined?

Yes you guessed right
Gareth Bale.

And as per Monerozi saying dribbles create scoring chances which direction was the dribbles of Isco compared to Modric.

Ball hogging is not chance creation.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let me drop my 2 cents.

What Zidane did was one of the most foolish things I've ever seen in football, and that was what led to the defeat. Did he really think that sacrificing the midfield and defence stability for 5 forwards (Ronaldo, Bale, Asensio, Mayowa and Vazquez) on the pitch was a wise idea?

You guys are lucky that Betis were playing like fools during that period, the match would have ended at least 3 - 0 in favour of Betis.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2017
sleamzy06:
rest carvajal and put who?? nacho has to play left back
Achraf Hakimi

We have a UCL match with Dortmund which is important

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.