Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1152936 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't even understand this line up but good to see Llorente and Achraf starting

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Zidane is a mad man
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Taking my L

Happily
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
monerozi5590:
Zidane is a mad man
Selection abi?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ronaldo can't finish sitters

I was already planning on absconding from NL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ceballos should have started ahead of that fvking Asensio
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Asensio is a spoilt selfish brat... Nonsense.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Zizou probably doesn't not learn,game was similar to that of Levante
Asensio is just a waste boi-Long shot merchant
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ksslib:
Asensio is a spoilt selfish brat... Nonsense.
I just wish him an ACL tear
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Modric and Casemairo -- arguably the most important players in this team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cr7 finally scores after his 28th shot

To be fair to him he has had some keepers pulled stunning saves
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lavoca:
I just wish him an ACL tear
Lol. No na. He's an awesome player but he's just too arrogant for his premature career that hasn't technically started yet sef.

He plays without respect for senior men in the team. He frustrated Ronaldo throughout today that at a point I felt like beheading him through my TV screen.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Category1: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lavoca:
Zizou probably doesn't not learn,game was similar to that of Levante

Asensio is just a waste boi-Long shot merchant
Now y'all can admit that asensio long shot merchant hahaha

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Category1:

Now y'all can admit that asensio long shot merchant hahaha
Will that add to your bank account ??

Or reduced the effect of his goals earlier in Super Copa?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ksslib:

Lol. No na. He's an awesome player but he's just too arrogant for his premature career that hasn't technically started yet sef.

He plays without respect for senior men in the team. He frustrated Ronaldo throughout today that at a point I felt like beheading him through my TV screen.
Another problem is people won't criticised him and other Spanish players when they are playing poor.

For all his selfish play I would love Ceballos and bale ahead of him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank God we won...... Zidane will kill me one day with his selection.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
nothing was wrong with Zidane's selection. We moved the ball around impressively. Getafe players sef come ball ni. Barca too had a tough time there.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
sleamzy06:
nothing was wrong with Zidane's selection. We moved the ball around impressively. Getafe players sef come ball ni. Barca too had a tough time there.
Llorente-Kroos is not a way to go

Asensio is shiity
Vasquez is as good as a squad player

Happy for the win.Also keeping in mind we have tight schedules ahead
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lavoca:
Llorente-Kroos is not a way to go

Asensio is shiity
Vasquez is as good as a squad player

Happy for the win.Also keeping in mind we have tight schedules ahead
Llorente played really well, so did kroos. we always want perfection in every minute of the game which is impossible. A few clips here and there in Man City Stoke and you won't believe Man City were really dominant hence the result. we waited late to win the game but not for lack of full chances... Getafe for all their running didn't really have chances... mind you that was not our first team...you cant expect them to play at the same level.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
We have not lost to an English team since CR and Benz joined RM.
Lets hope the run continues tonight
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
ACHRAF HAKIMI whooooooooo?

Zizou why?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Superb absolute beautiful football from Madrid. Gosh. I love this.

Marcelo still needs time to get back to top form but solid performance from him so far. But that left back dey leak.

Damn. Hakimi is bleeping good. All he just needs to learn is how to push forward like Carvajal. But I still miss Carva though. He's irreplaceable.

Benzeema is a bastard. Honestly I am tired of insulting this mumu. Just look at that open net miss. Gosh. God forbid bad thing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ksslib:
Superb absolute beautiful football from Madrid. Gosh. I love this.

Marcelo still needs time to get back to top form but solid performance from him so far. But that left back dey leak.

Damn. Hakimi is bleeping good. All he just needs to learn is how to push forward like Carvajal. But I still miss Carva though. He's irreplaceable.

Benzeema is a bastard. Honestly I am tired of insulting this mumu. Just look at that open net miss. Gosh. God forbid bad thing.
Benzema is making me look like a fool,seriously

I don't understand his form at times, 10 bad games and 1 GOAT performance
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Here waiting to see when Benzema will improve his finishing is like waiting for the coming of Jesus
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Its a shame we haven't scored the second goal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
We have been far the better side
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Our back line is not too solid oooo.

He go pain me if we no win this match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
usbcable:
Our back line is not too solid oooo.
He go pain me if we no win this match
Lloris was good TBH
Benzegoat(Oh common my keyboard still got this) is a calamity.
I thought it was confirmed that Cr7 can't dribble anymore
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
Benzema is making me look like a fool,seriously

I don't understand his form at times, 10 bad games and 1 GOAT performance
Zidane should keep suckling his D1ck till the day it will cost him his job. I'll be so happy. Bastard . That's why he sold Moarata.

Just look at that clear scoring header he missed. Even my grandma will put that in with her n1pple..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lavoca: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ksslib:

Zidane should keep suckling his D1ck till the day it will cost him his job. I'll be so happy. Bastard . That's why he sold Moarata.

Just look at that clear scoring header he missed. Even my grandma will put that in with her n1pple..
Benzema would probably ruin Zizou

He also had the option of allowing Ronaldo tap in
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
For some reason i'm not angry, probably cause of that b2b shit. But which player should replace that goat that wears no. 9?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
superb performance from Madrid... i so much love our play.
Nice game

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.