Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1211672 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
hardeycute:
[s]Check your facts pls,the equaliser against Napoli? First Leg[/s]

279 days already?Time waits for no one!!!

I don't even know the hype on Asensio(seriously I was on that train earlier but I have been humbled and would gladly take all my hype back) because to me he offers nothing different except for his long shots.

Bale over him when he's back fit,would even start Kovacic,Ceballos and Mayoral ahead
I just wish bale returns back without getting hit by another injury. I miss the guy to much, isco and asensio has turned our counter attack into children 's play by been selfish.
Hope Madrid wins today's game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ucl. Real Madrid vs Apoel. Starting lineups.

APOEL XI: Nauzet; Vouros, Jesus Rueda, Carlao, Roberto Lago; Sallai, Zahid; Vinicius, Morais, Aloneftis; Pote

Subs: Gudino, Ebecilio, Efrem, De Camargo, Alexandrou, Farias, Merkis

Real Madrid XI: Casilla, Carvajal, Nacho, Varane, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Lucas Vazquez, Asensio, Ronaldo, Benzema

Subs: Moha, Vallejo, Casemiro, Theo, Mayoral, Isco, Ceballos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
miremoses:
Ucl. Real Madrid vs Apoel. Starting lineups.

APOEL XI: Nauzet; Vouros, Jesus Rueda, Carlao, Roberto Lago; Sallai, Zahid; Vinicius, Morais, Aloneftis; Pote

Subs: Gudino, Ebecilio, Efrem, De Camargo, Alexandrou, Farias, Merkis

Real Madrid XI: Casilla, Carvajal, Nacho, Varane, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Lucas Vazquez, Asensio, Ronaldo, Benzema

Subs: Moha, Vallejo, Casemiro, Theo, Mayoral, Isco, Ceballos

Sometime down the season Ceballos and Theo will ask to leave.

Quote me in the future.

Let's just forget and realise thatZidane is blinded by love for our best striker. He misses the point of us not asking he leaves but give him a nodge to perform.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
usbcable:

Sometime down the season Ceballos and Theo will ask to leave.

Quote me in the future.

Let's just forget and realise thatZidane is blinded by love for our best striker. He misses the point of us not asking he leaves but give him a nodge to perform.
heard that we are letting go of seven players in winter transfer. You want to here something funny, benzema isn't going anywhere.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Real Madrid winning 3-0
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Let's hope this a start of better and greater things to come from our strikers.

I known it's Apoel but I care less at this point.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
miremoses:
I just wish bale returns back without getting hit by another injury. I miss the guy to much, isco and asensio has turned our counter attack into children 's play by being selfish.
Hope Madrid wins today's game.
Especially that Asensio,its always a bromance between the two whenever they start together and then you have Isco vying for WhoScored stats and ball hogging
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
usbcable:
Let's hope this a start of better and greater things to come from our strikers.

I known it's Apoel but I care less at this point.
Apoel or not,a win is a win

11v 11.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Unto the bigger stage.
Champions league is our backyard.
Ronaldo-2 goals
Benzema-2 goals
Modrid-1 goal
Nacho-1 goal

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Selfish Fagnaldo,Penaldo and Rinaldo is the player with most assists in UCL

Most goals in UCL in a calendar year

Most headed goals
Madrid first team to reach a 100 UCL win

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Isco is good but the guy in a free role is not encouraging

Wasteman Vasquez over him and even Kovacic,he can move with the ball quickly

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
one said champions league is deir backyard

buh Tottenham beat dem grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Personally not been a keen fan of Isco.

I really like him and Asensio but their slowing down of gameplay is something I dislike.

Zidane now giving so.much freedom to both is what I hate.

They are good with the ball but always dribbling at every opportunity is uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ksslib:
Though we didn't win, I was absolutely impressed. We played like the Madrid that caused serious trouble last season.

We just need a solid striker that's all.

Carvajal is a BEAST. He didn't play like he was coming back from injury. Damn.. We really missed this guy. Pure demon..

Marcelo is getting back to his absolute best. This is his best game since his injury. Just a lil more from him esp his crosses and passes and he's all set.

Caesemiro was superb. He didn't play the role of a psuedo attacking midfielder today which has been causing us all sorts of problems of recent. He was rooted in DmF role today, cutting off passes, and killing counterattacks prematurely before they could even bear fruition. Solid stuff.

Kroos. Dammmn. This guy was on another level today. He was playing the role of both holding and attacking midfielder. He really dealt with them and I absolutely loved those deep runs he kept making in the left wing of Atletico,s half. I love this new Kroos.

Modric. My man of the match. It's not often you see Modric imposing himself not only a playmaker but also as a DmF. He was Caesemiro 2.0 throughout the game.

Isco. Solid solid performance as usual but made some really really unnecessary dribbles. He had a really great game though. Isoc has come to stay in our team. If he can learn to avoid some unnecessary touches and dribbles, and learn to focus more on assists, I see a ballon d'or.

Ronaldo. Should have done better with those two chances. Very very poor first touch.

Benzeema. Wore Harry potter's black garment and became invincible throughout the game.

Our performance was solid. The goals just didn't come because we have no striker. We need a striker in January. Cos me ayam tired of this play well but no goal wahala.
striker is not and never the problem, rather it is the playing pattern, always crossing the ball, no kick and follow to break through... And that was the difference tonight.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Ksslib:
Though we didn't win, I was absolutely impressed. We played like the Madrid that caused serious trouble last season.

We just need a solid striker that's all.

Carvajal is a BEAST. He didn't play like he was coming back from injury. Damn.. We really missed this guy. Pure demon..

Marcelo is getting back to his absolute best. This is his best game since his injury. Just a lil more from him esp his crosses and passes and he's all set.

Caesemiro was superb. He didn't play the role of a psuedo attacking midfielder today which has been causing us all sorts of problems of recent. He was rooted in DmF role today, cutting off passes, and killing counterattacks prematurely before they could even bear fruition. Solid stuff.

Kroos. Dammmn. This guy was on another level today. He was playing the role of both holding and attacking midfielder. He really dealt with them and I absolutely loved those deep runs he kept making in the left wing of Atletico,s half. I love this new Kroos.

Modric. My man of the match. It's not often you see Modric imposing himself not only a playmaker but also as a DmF. He was Caesemiro 2.0 throughout the game.

Isco. Solid solid performance as usual but made some really really unnecessary dribbles. He had a really great game though. Isoc has come to stay in our team. If he can learn to avoid some unnecessary touches and dribbles, and learn to focus more on assists, I see a ballon d'or.

Ronaldo. Should have done better with those two chances. Very very poor first touch.

Benzeema. Wore Harry potter's black garment and became invincible throughout the game.

Our performance was solid. The goals just didn't come because we have no striker. We need a striker in January. Cos me ayam tired of this play well but no goal wahala.
isco is never meant to be in Madrid, the guy in my opinion is awful... He doesn't know how to play kick and follow game... He always wants to play his mind... He needs to be a good decision maker and yes he is good... But to me now, he is just disturbing modric in the deep midfield and being selfish to the strikers... Purely overrated, what he can do I believe Marcelo can do better when it comes to dribble and skills.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
isco is never meant to be in Madrid, the guy in my opinion is awful... He doesn't know how to play kick and follow game... He always wants to play his mind... He needs to be a good decision maker and yes he is good... But to me now, he is just disturbing modric in the deep midfield and being selfish to the strikers... Purely overrated, what he can do I believe Marcelo can do better when it comes to dribble and skills.
Whoooooosh

You had my mind poured out perfectly

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

I strongly disagree... How can you say Isco is not meant to be in Madrid!...What!

Isco is not overrated. Isco is pure class.

Isco has not had a bad game so far this season.

Isco and Asensio have been our best performers so far this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

I strongly disagree... How can you say Isco is not meant to be in Madrid!...What!

You know what? By disagreeing with me does not make my point invalid, what your just watching in football is far different from mine.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

Paragraph 1 - 3 is okay but paragraph 4 no be am at all.

Isco and Asensio have so far been the perceived performers because Zidane gives them the free role.
So far what have they done with it?
10/ points behind Barca is the answer.

Isco is even pardonable to some extent not that of Asensio. Isco holds on to the ball but at least still once a while creates chances for the strikers and ensures the midfield control. But his problem is not turning it to direct play or goal scoring play for the team. Asensio is being saddled with a midfield role he is not coping well with.

Bottom line Zidane takes the fault as he fails to caution the lads.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

isco has not had a bad game so far this season

The highlighted is true but has he been productive?

The only game I can remember was when he came on as a sub to provide Cr7 with his goal for a winner

Those two has been playing well individually to the detriment of the other players especially that Isco in his 'free role'
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2017
usbcable:

Paragraph 1 - 3 is okay but paragraph 4 no be am at all.

Isco and Asensio have so far been the perceived performers because Zidane gives them the free role.
So far what have they done with it?
10/ points behind Barca is the answer

Isco is even pardonable to some extent not that of Asensio. Isco holds on to the ball but at least still once a while creates chances for the strikers and ensures the midfield control. But his problem is not turning it to direct play or goal scoring play for the team. Asensio is being saddled with a midfield role he is not coping well with.

Bottom line Zidane takes the fault as he fails to caution the lads.
Take a look at the counter attacks yesterday, there was no one to hog the ball unnecessarily to delay transition or a player to impress his Spanish fanboys

I want to see if Zizou will continue with his 75mins Asensio substitution
when Kovacic and bale are back.

I honestly do not know Asensio's position

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Just saw this on Twitter.

Could this be true.

I don't take twitter stats too seriously hence my asking.
But if true it says volumes about perceptions.

Which leads me to ask how many assists has Leo made this season.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
usbcable:
Just saw this on Twitter.

Could this be true.

I don't take twitter stats too seriously hence my asking.
But if true it says volumes about perceptions.

Which leads me to ask how many assists has Leo made this season.

abegi dy console yasef

ur man is a box 18 player
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
You know what? By disagreeing with me does not make my point invalid, what your just watching in football is far different from mine.

Your point is only valid to you and those guys you share the same school of thought with.

To me, it is totally invalid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

Your point is only valid to you and those guys you share the same school of thought with.

To me, it is totally invalid.
exactly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Take a look at the counter attacks yesterday, there was no one to hog the ball unnecessarily to delay transition or a player to impress his Spanish fanboys

you nailed it bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardeycute:

A good example is the Benzema goal.

I think the counter was started by Modric that played a long through ball to Benz.

If it was my guy na to bend bottom first and do a 270degree turn and pass sideways. By then Apoel defence has regrouped finish end of counter.

He just needs to improve on his forward plays. Modric and Kovacic no dey waste time with serenre plays. Collect the ball and move forward to the opponents goal non time for showmanship.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Last season or 2 seasons ago when vasquez was coming in as a sub i was always happy cause something was bound to happen, now the guy is just a fuccking wasteman every damn time. Isco, Asension and Vasquez are our worst players this season. I didn't add benzema cause he's always useless.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DerrickOfficial(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
miremoses:
heard that we are letting go of seven players in winter transfer. You want to here something funny, benzema isn't going anywhere.
I wonder the relationship between Benzema and Perez....they should sell that muhfuker
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Qarabag should please do Atletico Madrid a favour by drawing Roma.
I believe atletico can beat Chelsea at Bridge.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
I believe atletico can beat Chelsea at the Bridge.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

I believe atletico can beat Chelsea at the Bridge.
Why do you want Athletico to progress?Was that a football game during the derby?Total crap from Simeone and his boys

I just hate Simeone with his hooliganism type of football

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1856) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.