Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145450 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
diggz airmark make una come blame Benzema
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Real betis win comes to mind.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
diggz airmark make una come blame Benzema

The problem is Zidane not Benzema.

I never advocate sacking of a coach even Benitez.

But Zidane's attitude is making me mad that I don't have that option on the table.

If he is tires he should honorably resign.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
Real betis win comes to mind.

We had about 13-14 corner kicks Villarreal had none. cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Another loss.

Zidane congrats. The team is perfect just like you said and we do not need any new signing that will come and change our current form. We also do not need a change of tactics. We are just perfect and do not need anybody. Hala Madrid!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ksslib:
Another loss.

Zidane congrats. The team is perfect just like you said and we do not need any new signing that will come and change our current form. We also do not need a change of tactics. We are just perfect and do not need anybody. Hala Madrid!

I pray the idiot is not sacked.
If sacked it will seem Real Madrid do not tolerate coaches.

He should be the one to leave us since his brain is suffering from fatigue to do the right thing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
usbcable:

The problem is Zidane not Benzema.

I never advocate sacking of a coach even Benitez.

But Zidane's attitude is making me mad that I don't have that option on the table.

If he is tires he should honorably resign.

It's both of them and the entire team.

Benzema playing almost certainly wouldn't have changed the scoreline.

80% of the teams we've played against have kept their shape from start to finish, why can't we do the same thing. It's only 90 minutes, and that's what each of them is paid hundreds of thousands of euros for.

Even if we had the two clear penalties called for us, what's the guarantee we wouldn't have drawn the match still.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
usbcable:

We had about 13-14 corner kicks Villarreal had none. cry
with almost 25 shots. I'm still stucked to my tv to know what zidane will say next. Zidane is a gambler.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
usbcable:

He should be the one to leave us since his brain is suffering from fatigue to do the right thing.

Let's just stomach it for the rest of the season.

At worst, it'd only going to make the next coach's job difficult.

8 trophies in 1.5 seasons, let him have his bad season. If he doesn't learn from it, we'd trend #zidaneout if Flo P doesn't pull the plug.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen! Villareal first win in Santiago bernabue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
Ladies and Gentlemen! Villareal first win in Santiago bernabue
Another record from our legend.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
We had 30 crosses today, damn
20 more and we would have scored the 50th one.
I am 100% certain that zidane is mad.
We haven't lost in the league playing 4-3-3 this season, but no Isco has to play so we must play 4-4-2 diamond
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hala Madrid.. Zidane should not be blamed.
Results are not just going our way.
Luck has deserted us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Agritech(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Flopunaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
usbcable:

You know what's even almost as painful as our current form if not more; his non-chalance and dumb reluctance.

I have always said it that Zidane is not ambitious enough and even 70% mentally fit to captain a ship like Real Madrid. Leister city, Crystal palace - yes. But not the almighty Real Madrid. He lacks the mentality and mindset.

You sold four crucial players and blatantly refused to replace them, not a single one. I knew he was a sentimental human being not fit for a great club like Madrid when he sold Morata to create more space for his gay patner Benzeema.

The same non-working formation every single ffucking day, his insistence on using a shameful Benzeema, his now famous 70mins substitution - all these point to an unrepentant arrogant manager. He lacks the guts to be innovate. He lacks the intelligence to stop these bad results.

Why not spice things up, try something different. Only a fool keeps doing the same shiit over and over again and expects a different result. And the idiooot keeps insisting his team is ok. Is that not plain stupidity and arrogance? That's how all madrid fans warned not to sell Morata, the goat refused and sold him, only to admit few months later that he did the wrong thing. What sort of stupidity is that?

He should be sacked, simple. Not mainly because of our bad form but because he is an arrogant idiooot who does whatever he wants, irrespective of the consequences. I can't believe I am even saying it but I miss the stubbornness of Mourinho..

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ksslib:

You know what's even almost as painful as our current form if not more; his non-chalance and dumb reluctance.

I have always said it that Zidane is not ambitious enough and even 70% mentally fit to captain a ship like Real Madrid. Leister city, Crystal palace - yes. But not the almighty Real Madrid. He lacks the mentality and mindset.

You sold four crucial players and blatantly refused to replace them, not a single one. I knew he was a sentimental human being not fit for a great club like Madrid when he sold Morata to create more space for his gay patner Benzeema.

The same non-working formation every single ffucking day, his insistence on using a shameful Benzeema, his now famous 70mins substitution - all these point to an unrepentant arrogant manager. He lacks the guts to be innovate. He lacks the intelligence to stop these bad results.

Why not spice things up, try something different. Only a fool keeps doing the same shiit over and over again and expects a different result. And the idiooot keeps insisting his team is ok. Is that not plain stupidity and arrogance? That's how all madrid fans warned not to sell Morata, the goat refused and sold him, only to admit few months later that he did the wrong thing. What sort of stupidity is that?

He should be sacked, simple. Not mainly because of our bad form but because he is an arrogant idiooot who does whatever he wants, irrespective of the consequences. I can't believe I am even saying it but I miss the stubbornness of Mourinho..

The problem is not the formation so to say.
At the start of the season he tried something new by making Isco play a roaming role. We all knew how that went.

The problem in my view is the attitude of the experienced players and sadly the fringe ones too.

Last season we were also conceding goals but always outscored opposition. Sadly this season our strikers are worse than some teams defence as per scoring ratios. Last season if the attack was caged the midfield and defence came to their rescue to score the crucial goals. Alas this season it is a different story.

So basically it is the commitment of the players that is questionable and it is bad enough the coach is not keen on jiggling things up to shape everyone up.

Our attacks is so pedestrian and predictable. No zeal yo track back and snuff out counters by the midfield and every one is lax with chasing the balls when its lost. Only Navas has shown his interest in keeping things in line. Not same for defence midfield and attack and ultimately the coach.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
His replacements for Morata, Mariano, (Mayoral) is not seeing the pitch talkless of making any meaningful impact.
His replacement for James (Ceballos) is not even in the roasters at times. Same thing he did for James last season. This has made Bale and Isco not too competitive again.
His replacement for Pepe and Coentrao and Danillo ( Vallejo, Theo and Ashraf) have been confined to CDR thus making the starters complacent about their spots in the real deal competitions.

He just brought those players for buying sakes and is only interested in playing the same starting 11 week in week out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
On a brighter side
grin grin grin grin grin
Here's the good news:

Historically, Real Madrid has never really needed to be good domestically to win the UCL

Here's the bad news:

This is the worst league campaign since 1999/2000

Here's the plot twist:

Real Madrid won the UCL that same year.
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Perez won't sack zidane, why? He brought joy to all Madrid fans in his first two seasons. But now all those praises has gotten to his head. Sold competitive players just to give his babies no competition at all. His cross and nod play style is no more working.
And also the players commitment are no more. No one runs after the ball when he loses it.
If things continue like this till Feb 14th. Hmm, well, I hope things changes before then.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Just passing by ooo, l want to urinate here...I am sure this place is a deserted zone.

Cc: usbcable; hope u survive this tsunami ..

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
James is still a Madrid player,just saying.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Back to back CLs no mean say we no go play music ooh! These L's don too much

Ohh my Lordy , the way I move my body, I suppose get awardy. The werey dey my body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4mSuYyCDy0

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
monerozi5590:
Hala Madrid.. Zidane should not be blamed.

Results are not just going our way.

Luck has deserted us

Only sensible/reasonable comment on here. Una don lana, meaning Madead don cast and catch fire all @ d same time. Blaming zizu and the rest aint worth shiit. Enjoy ur predicament for now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by oliverano: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2018
With or without isco, they are simply not good enough at the moment...Isco didn't play el classico and they. Lost 0:3.....
Eyedea:
We had 30 crosses today, damn
20 more and we would have scored the 50th one.
I am 100% certain that zidane is mad.
We haven't lost in the league playing 4-3-3 this season, but no Isco has to play so we must play 4-4-2 diamond
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Quite unfortunate

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2018
scantee:
Just passing by ooo, l want to urinate here...I am sure this place is a deserted zone.

Cc: usbcable; hope u survive this tsunami ..

One thing is sure.
We would qualify for UCL
cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2018
usbcable:

One thing is sure.
We would qualify for UCL
cool

Madrid of all people now setting top four as target?

I feel like crying
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Madrid need to switch the Formation to 3 - 5 - 2 to get it right with the Team's Balance based on the Personnel at Disposal.

Marcelo ain't a typical LB, play the Lad as LWB and Carvajal as RWB with the Trio of Ramos, Nacho and Verane as CBs.

In the Midfield - play Casemiro as DM, Modric as RMF and Kroos as LMF, thus Isco had to be sacrificed.

Upfront - let Ronaldo and Bale combo does the Work of banging Goals.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
usbcable:

One thing is sure.
We would qualify for UCL
cool

ehya, words from a depressed madrista...oseni laanu! It is well my brother. But keep in mind, Neymar is eyeing the ballon, aint no way Christina gon take his shine.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Like Montella Like Zizou
Sevilla aren't ready to compete for top4
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
usbcable:
On a brighter side
grin grin grin grin grin
Here's the good news:

Historically, Real Madrid has never really needed to be good domestically to win the UCL

Here's the bad news:

This is the worst league campaign since 1999/2000

Here's the plot twist:

Real Madrid won the UCL that same year.
cool cool cool cool cool
cheers bro cl is our birthright

let's just make it past psg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.