Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145559 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2014
FIFA Ballon D'or Nominees
6 Madrid Players Made the List

Lord Cristiano Ronaldo
Gareth Bale
Toni Kroos
Sergio Ramos
James Rodriguez
Karim Benzema

Carlittos Ancelloti (Usbcable's Uncle) Nominated for Coach of the year

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
What is all this nonsense about FIFA 23-Man shortlist for Balon d'Or? undecided

I suggest they strike down Ronaldo's name.

FIFA should instead release a 22-Man list for Runner-Up.

It's an utter disrespect, sheer folly, to include Ronaldo in the list of mere mortals. SMH angry

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iaz93:

It's an utter disrespect, sheer folly, to include Ronaldo in the list of mere mortals. SMH angry
word broda word

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fuckyouhard: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dhellake:
FIFA Ballon D'or Nominees
6 Madrid Players Made the List

Lord Cristiano Ronaldo
Gareth Bale
Toni Kroos
Sergio Ramos
James Rodriguez
Karim Benzema

Carlittos Ancelloti (Usbcable's Uncle) Nominated for Coach of the year
...lol! who else if not ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iaz93:

Bros abeg no vex cheesy

I love your comment although it may be a little overboard but its the sad truth.

You should check out the shitlona fans arguing that even manuel neur should be named the worlds best player

Simply cause they feel like a goalkeeper should win it this time around grin.

Can you honestly believe that shit? cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

Bros abeg no vex cheesy

I love your comment although it may be a little overboard but its the sad truth.

You should check out the shitlona fans arguing that even manuel neur should be named the worlds best player

LOL

Hatred! Hatred!! Hatred!!!

They already know the award is Ronaldo's. They are just scared to accept the truth. grin

Manuel Neuer will come third, ahead of Messi.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

Bros abeg no vex cheesy

Mcfarlin
I must admit you really showed Barka fans on their thread. Them no gbadun the trolling you do at all.
lol
grin grin
as per Suarez as much as I liked the guy then (no longer liked as he joined enemy camp) his anticedents will not favor him being nominated. next time his Beaver instincts will be checked.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
usbcable:

as per Suarez as much as I liked the guy then (no longer liked as he joined enemy camp) his anticedents will not favor him being nominated. next time his Beaver instincts will be checked.

Make fifa give Suarez just one more bite. Pepe deserves a teeth tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
usbcable:

Mcfarlin
I must admit you really showed Barka fans on their thread. Them no gbadun the trolling you do at all.
lol
grin grin

As long as we are ahead I'll keep on trolling them.

As for suarez
I got only a piece of advice for the ninja cheesy grin
The more you eat(bite)the lonelier you get and the less friends you have»cannibalism wisdom.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
CR7

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
ANCELOTTI

"I'm surprised by the Fifa president's comments, but he can say what he wants,"
"There's not much we can do about it. It is impossible to shut up the
president of Fifa...
"The Ballon d'Or is something people always start speaking about months before the award ceremony. But there aren't many things to discuss this year in my opinion.
"If Ronaldo won it last year ahead of players like Franck Ribery and
Lionel Messi, then there's no doubt about it that he will win again this
year after winning important titles with Madrid and scoring so many
goals.
"For me, Blatter's comment that Neuer should win it don't make much sense..."
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Neuer that was not even the best player in the Bundesliga last season, neither was he the best at the world cup, so I honestly don't understand those who talk about Neuer winning the Ballon D'Or
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Blatter is an asss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dhellake:
Neuer that was not even the best player in the Bundesliga last season, neither was he the best at the world cup, so I honestly don't understand those who talk about Neuer winning the Ballon D'Or

It's just media frenzy

Blatter? That man is old and it's really affecting him. He's getting legendary for making silly comments
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
barackohandso:

It's just media frenzy

Blatter? That man is old and it's really affecting him. He's getting legendary for making silly comments

Can u imagine dat old f'uctard got into fifa in 1978..his mates in other fields are retired.

Same as that camerounian monkey hayatou...he's been there for nearly 30 years as well..

And we go dey blame our reetarded leaders...even the sports administrators are worse!

Na wa 4 dis world oooo smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
mcfarlin:

Can u imagine dat old f'uctard got into fifa in 1978..his mates in other fields are retired.

Same as that camerounian monkey hayatou...he's been there for nearly 30 years as well..

And we go dey blame our reetarded leaders...even the sports administrators are worse!

Na wa 4 dis world oooo smiley

The most annoying thing is that he's going for another term as fifa president
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Varane :: Goal
King James:: Assist
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
barackohandso:

The most annoying thing is that he's going for another term as fifa president

The fool is even coming out to discredit fifa registered players and airs his own opinion like a fool which he is...

The other time twas ronaldo now its messi..

The idiiot goes about discrediting anyone who has the cojones to run against him in elections..am sure the basstard is a closet racist sef..the suarez issue comes to mind.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
#Neuer for Ballon D'or

Join the campaign cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2014
Whowatched last nights match grin

heard Carvajal played LB shocked

seems eyebrow was hyper confident to do that.

nonetheless, a good win for the substitutes.

makes life easier in the return leg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tomorrow we play Granada.
Its not always a sure bet that we beat Granada.

But with the 1st team squad members well rested I expect 3points in d kitty.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
usbcable:
Tomorrow we play Granada.
Its not always a sure bet that we beat Granada.

But with the 1st team squad members well rested I expect 3points in d kitty.
And a Cr7 hatrick
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
RONALDO again. This boy chop winch I swear grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Iaz93:

The guy must score hatrick o.

we must celebrate the three awards collected from LFP
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Iaz93:

cheesy dat kin tin...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hehe...d way we r playin ehnnn...i really think we need our own league....see cr7 assist Kai!!! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm 1 goal and 2 assists by ororo father! cool

I think he has started answering his critics by being more liberal in his play this guy wan cause some people sleepless nights ooo...grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
Hehe...d way we r playin ehnnn...i really think we need our own league....see cr7 assist Kai!!! grin

backpass aye.
grin
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/6EA859EA7E1140365236063576064_SW_WEBM_1414862056147240152c87e.mp4?versionId=1CJvqwI7RlyYr6G9KfNaIV_5YwJWuo1J

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.