Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1150353 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
MoR2:

as a Nigerian and a Madridista, I pray Croatia beat Argentina..
can I get an AMEN cheesy grin
for those of us that had faith let us celebrate grin

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
MoR2:

for those of us that had faith let us celebrate grin
grin grin God heard your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thej undisputed LM10

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hope Lope watched modric's masterclass tonight, this is just a teaser to want he should expect from our magician next season.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Retirement 2.0

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Modric is simply a Joy to watch

The real LM10

HALA MADRID

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wizard

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Diego Maradona before the Argentina game vs after the Argentina game.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Zidane really helped our players.

If you notice all Real Madrid players are in tip top shape and playing well.

Simply because they were not over used through out the last 2 seasons.

Modric and Cris are classic cases of the older you get the better the wine.

Compare with Iniesta and other older strikers that their coaches milked dry with over playing matches.

Crunch time Real Madrid players from the defence to the midfield to the attack are delivering.

We love you Zizzou.

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Two matches, two goals...

The magician Luka Modrić! �

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
Diego Maradona before the Argentina game vs after the Argentina game.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drug addict be dat guy jare
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
Two matches, two goals...

The magician Luka Modrić! �

Did you see that telegraphic pass hengave to Rebic in the dying minutes of the first half?

That was sublime

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2018
usbcable:

Did you see that telegraphic pass hengave to Rebic in the dying minutes of the first half?

That was sublime
classy classy classy. I was left in awe.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2018
I was shocked when lovren slapped modric, is that how you motivate your own players?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2018
usbcable:
Zidane really helped our players.

If you notice all Real Madrid players are in tip top shape and playing well.

Simply because they were not over used through out the last 2 seasons.

Modric and Cris are classic cases of the older you get the better the wine.

Compare with Iniesta and other older strikers that their coaches milked dry with over playing matches.

Crunch time Real Madrid players from the defence to the midfield to the attack are delivering.

We love you Zizzou.
leaving CR7 in most matches and resting modric really did them good. Zizou made them store in more energy. Unlike valvesh#t that can't rotate his players.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2018
That kicking power though

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2018
I've always regarded Modrić to be the best player in the world but striker and goal bias makes people overlook players like him too easily since they don't score or assist much

Good to see him getting the plaudits he deserves

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I've always regarded Modrić to be the best player in the world but striker and goal bias makes people overlook players like him too easily since they don't score or assist much

Good to see him getting the plaudits he deserves
best player: cristiano ronaldo.
Second best player:luca modric.

Best striker:cristiano ronaldo.
Best midfielder:luca modric.

Don't confuse yourself.

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Miremoses1:

Don't confuse yourself.

Nailed

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Mehn.. This world cup dey sweet me o..

Nigeria just go and beat Iceland, pls.

We can trash this Argentina side ah swear

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
So Happy for Modric and Cr7

Kovacic once again impressed me with the little time he got on the field to make an instant impact... he could have gone all way to be selfish and score the last goal himself but he decided to give it to a teammate (Rakitic)... that shows how selfless our players can be on the field of play

Kovacic my own little motm for sealing the victory for the Croatians

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2018
LosVikingos:
Mehn.. This world cup dey sweet me o..

Nigeria just go and beat Iceland, pls.

We can trash this Argentina side ah swear
nigeria can beat argentina but I doubt if they can beat iceland. I hope they do sha.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2018
FergieRaww:
So Happy for Modric and Cr7

Kovacic once again impressed me with the little time he got on the field to make an instant impact... he could have gone all way to be selfish and score the last goal himself but he decided to give it to a teammate (Rakitic)... that shows how selfless our players can be on the field of play

Kovacic my own little motm for sealing the victory for the Croatians
he would have easily scored that goal.it shows his a team player.

It pains me to know he will leave next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2018
Miremoses1:

Don't confuse yourself.

I'm not confused though, its just my opinion that he's better than any other in the world and I was ecstatic when he made 5th in Balon D'or
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not confused though, its just my opinion that he's better than any other in the world and I was ecstatic when he made 5th in Balon D'or
I agree, his one of the best but with CR7 up there.he still remains 2nd best.

With his(modric)performance for both club and country this season, he might climb higher in the podium.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Karius created a whatsapp group. Karius added De Gea. Karius added Caballero.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Game recognise Game.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2018
missi and higuin be like:

Take it easy on us.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2018
A joy to watch.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2018
One man show.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Arbeloa lauds Modric after Croatia win: The best No.10 in the world cool

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
missi and higuin be like:

Take it easy on us.
Chai this picture is making me start to feel pity for Messi. embarassed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.