Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144919 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sokrates(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Goals this week. Ronaldo 0-1 Pedro
and who tops the goal chart? Smh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sokrates:
and who tops the goal chart? Smh
same person who tops the red card and penalty chart tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no!!! Ronaldo don chop 3 match ban
now am really angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
BREAKING: Ronaldo makes pro boxing
debut after training with Floyd
Mayweather

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
chusks:
now am really angry angry
chill bro. don't punch me like ur partner in crime grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sokrates(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
same person who tops the red card and penalty chart tongue
tops red card chart? Pained barker fan, we won and thats what matters
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sokrates:
tops red card chart? Pained barker fan, we won and thats what matters
no vex, I no wan chop kick grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no!!! Ronaldo don chop 3 match ban
The refree didn't refer to violent conduct in his report.So he might not be given that amount of punishment.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Goals this week. Ronaldo 0-1 Pedro
Don't disgrace yourself by putting ronaldo in the same sentence with one of your flops.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Race for Ballon d'Or 2015: Cristiano
Ronaldo : 6 games, 4 goals, 1 assist, 1 red
card. Leo Messi: 6 games, 8 goals, 5
assists.
Early days.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
take heart bro sad
Still topping the league with a game in hand.you should take heart.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Krasid:
The refree didn't refer to violent conduct in his report.So he might not be given that amount of punishment.
that's because ref likes Madrid. but he'll probably still get at least 2
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Krasid:
Don't disgrace yourself by putting ronaldo in the same sentence with one of your flops.
Pedro totally outplayed ronaldo today
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Pedro totally outplayed ronaldo dis today
may God 4give ur genetation 4 dis ur silly statement shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Krasid:
We have three tough games coming next, vs sociedad, sevilla, and atletico.It is really going to be tough.
If the squad of players we have now csnnot own-up brace-up and man-up to defeat this three then problem dey.
Lets just assume Ronaldo is injured would the team cower into oblivion?
Am glad one way. CR will finally rest. He has lost his mojo this year so far.
But am shit scared cos of his absence if we loose.

and like Krasid said CR needs to outgrow his hot headedness. People always will taunt your success and frustrate da hell outta you. Its left for you to use your brain in blocking your testosterone from over flowing beyond reason and make you bust up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
BREAKING: Ronaldo makes pro boxing
debut after training with Floyd
Mayweather
He rolls with success riden people.
get dat intoya skull
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Krasid:

it will be a big shame to madrid and la liga if he doesn't get that 3-match ban!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
The Portuguese star kicked and slapped Cordoba defender
Edimar, but the official's report makes no reference to any
violent conduct.

see corruption in officiating.........madrid na wa ooooo embarassedThe Portuguese star kicked and slapped Cordoba defender
violent conduct.

see corruption in officiating.........madrid na wa ooooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
violent conduct.

see corruption in officiating.........madrid na wa ooooo embarassedThe Portuguese star kicked and slapped Cordoba defender
violent conduct.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your team?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Krasid:
Shouldn't you be more concerned about your team?
no.....
.i am very much concern about all teams in the league....tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2015
usbcable:

If the squad of players we have now csnnot own-up brace-up and man-up to defeat this three then problem dey.
Lets just assume Ronaldo is injured would the team cower into oblivion?
Am glad one way. CR will finally rest. He has lost his mojo this year so far.
But am shit scared cos of his absence if we loose.

and like Krasid said CR needs to outgrow his hot headedness. People always will taunt your success and frustrate da hell outta you. Its left for you to use your brain in blocking your testosterone from over flowing beyond reason and make you bust up.
CR7 really needs that rest.He has not been himself since the begining of this year.Real madrid should be able to cope without him and show the world that we are not a one man team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
violent conduct.

violent conduct.

Farabale.

He wad given a straight red. what more does UEFA want
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
The (tag team wrestling)part no one saw (especially one 'bad' poster above me).

Hope Ronaldo learns to keep his calm more. Success comes with a price. Learn to deal with it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Humility at its peak! embarassed

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
chusks:
Smh..wasn't he supposed to apologize?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
bykebyke:

Smh..wasn't he supposed to apologize?
is it mandatory?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
chusks:
lol. something just crossed his mind; before it was up to 13 goals but now messi is now just 7 goals behind him and he could miss the next 3 games. this is what has humbled our friend, cristiano ronaldo!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
ddippset:
lol. something just crossed his mind; before it was up to 13 goals but now messi is now just 7 goals behind him and he could miss the next 3 games. this is what has humbled our friend, cristiano ronaldo!
That's your own opinion my friend, my point is it takes lots of humility for someone to say 'i'm sorry' it goes to show that c.baba isn't arrogant but he's sometimes frustrated because he's only human.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
chusks:
That's your own opinion my friend, my point is it takes lots of humility for someone to say 'i'm sorry' it goes to show that c.baba isn't arrogant but he's sometimes frustrated because he's only human.
there is no humility in that my friend. even saddam hussein or hitler could say sorry for that. it's not like he mistakenly made a bad tackle and apologized for it, he attacked 2 opponents off the ball and then shined his badge in front of the supporters to rub it in their faces. dont get me wrong he apologized because he was supposed to and its a good thing. but dont come here calling that humility. if that is humility, then what about players who dont dare to attack other players in the first instance? then theirs is maybe hhhuuummmiiillliiitttyyy. outside of a football field, what he did could even attract a jail term in a civilized society. and you're here calling his apology humility.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
All these dull barka fans sha... mek una no face una club, and try to rid yaselfs of fraudsters. Na fraudulent activities go kee una grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
ddippset:
there is no humility in that my friend. even saddam hussein or hitler could say sorry for that. it's not like he mistakenly made a bad tackle and apologized for it, he attacked 2 opponents off the ball and then shined his badge in front of the supporters to rub it in their faces. dont get me wrong he apologized because he was supposed to and its a good thing. but dont come here calling that humility. if that is humility, then what about players who dont dare to attack other players in the first instance? then theirs is maybe hhhuuummmiiillliiitttyyy. outside of a football field, what he did could even attract a jail term in a civilized society. and you're here calling his apology humility.
When you're tackled outside, you have every right to tackle back. Yes! Nothing of such can even happen outside.

So much from a person whose idol is a fraudster. grin grin I pity your club.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Iaz93:
When you're tackled outside, you have every right to tackle back. Yes! Nothing of such can even happen outside.

So much from a person whose idol is a fraudster. grin grin I pity your club.
Did Messi do 419 for you? So what makes him a fraudster when he hasn't been found guilty by an court?
I think the fraudster here is your god - Cr7 who has a reputation for been a better diver than a fish

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.