Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149027 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tough game against Soceidad today, but i see Madrid winning 3-0.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Krasid:
Tough game against Soceidad today, but i see Madrid winning 3-0.
its RM 0.5 - RS 0
i'L GLADLY TAKE IT
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dan uwar Sociedad! grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
usbcable:

its RM 0.5 - RS 0
i'L GLADLY TAKE IT
I still can't believe we lost the first leg against sociedad after going 2-0 up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Real Madrid giving me multiple orgasms.

I'm so proud.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Krasid:
I still can't believe we lost the first leg against sociedad after going 2-0 up.
Baffling!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Iaz93:
Real Madrid giving me multiple orgasms.

I'm so proud.
Sociedad's early goal gave me a scare.But immediately James equalised, i knew we would win.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Krasid:
Sociedad's early goal gave me a scare.But immediately James equalised, i knew we would win.
Same here. Good thing we responded well.

Sevilla is next!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Dafuq Is wrong with bale
Lovely team performance.. Kudoz to BENZ!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2015
The €100 milla Boy is doing whatever he likes. E go soon backfire!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Iaz93:
The €100 milla Boy is doing whatever he likes. E go soon backfire!
I jst tire for am...how can he explain dat moment of selfishness were he stole a pass meant for James angry angry
D fans continue to jeer him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

I jst tire for am...how can he explain dat moment of selfishness were he stole a pass meant for James angry angry
He still has enough chances to prove himself.I will be reserving my comments about him for now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
He still has enough chances to prove himself.I will be reserving my comments about him for now.
Yet you would be the 1st to say he's better than Ney.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
bykebyke:

Yet you would be the 1st to say he's better than Ney.
Maybe neymar might be in a better form now, but we have all seen what bale can do which makes him the better player.Afterall he is the one that has 4 trophies to neymar's 1.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
Maybe neymar might be in a better form now,but we have all seen what bale can do which makes him the better player.Afterall he is the one that has 4 trophies to neymar's 1.
The emboldened must be a joke..

What makes Bale a better player than Neymar?..please tell me.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
bykebyke:

The emboldened must be a joke..

What makes Bale a better player than Neymar?..please tell me
Bale won the best player in the EPL, took tottenham to the UCL quarter final destroying then UCL champions inter in their first appearance and almost single handedly took tottenham to the UCL again(unfortunately for him, he didn't).Since arriving at madrid, he was a decisive factor to madrid winning 4 trophies.Scored the winner in the CDR(A game which neymar was anonymous), scored the game clincher in the UCL, set up one of ronaldo's goal in the USC, and sealed the CWC with a goal.What makes neymar better than bale ?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
Bale won the best player in the EPL, took tottenham to the UCL quarter final destroying then UCL champions inter in their first appearance and almost single handedly took tottenham to the UCL again(unfortunately for him, he didn't).Since arriving at madrid, he was a decisive factor to madrid winning 4 trophies.Scored the winner in the CDR(A game which neymar was anonymous), scored the game clincher in the UCL, set up one of ronaldo's goal in the USC, and sealed the CWC with a goal.What has neymar done?
Bro..Neymar started out at Santos before joining Barcelona,i won't argue the fact that he doesn't have much achievements..yet...But when it comes to individual brilliance,Neymar shits on Bale.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
bykebyke:

Bro..Neymar started out at Santos before joining Barcelona,i won't argue the fact that he doesn't have much achievements..yet...But when it comes to individual brilliance,Neymar shits on Bale.
HAHAHAHAHA.You have been owned.Spare me that individual brilliance nonsense.If you don't have any achievement to back up your individual brilliance, then you are just a youtube player.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
HAHAHAHAHA.You have been owned.Spare me that individual brilliance nonsense.If you don't have any achievement to back up your individual brilliance, then you are just a youtube player.
Just a youtube player?...Just a youtube player made Juanfran and co look like babes recently..Just a youtube player is already seen as a high contender for the 2015 ballon'd'or.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
bykebyke:

Just a youtube player?...Just a youtube player made Juanfran and co look like babes recently..Just a youtube player is already seen as a high contender for the 2015 ballon'd'or.
Like said before he has nothing to show for his individual brilliance.I like neymar, but to me bale is better.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
Like said before he has nothing to show for his individual brilliance.I like neymar, but to me bale is better.
Issorai...still waiting for you guys to beat Atletico shagrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

That was just absurd.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
bykebyke:

Issorai...still waiting for you guys to beat Atletico shagrin
Just like how we're waiting for you guys to beat Sociedad... grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Iaz93:
Just like how we're waiting for you guys to beat Sociedad... grin
and Celta vigo... grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
and Celta vigo... grin
grin grin Abi na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
bykebyke:

nigga please stop smoking that shiii

the year is still young and neymar is a contender for balon d'or? grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
mcfarlin:

Some clueless barca fans have already selected messi as the winner when we haven't even gone through half of the year.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
mcfarlin:

When should he start performing?...in the middle of the year?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
I hope he gets his shi.t together and help the team over come Sevilla.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
Maybe neymar might be in a better form now, but we have all seen what bale can do which makes him the better player.Afterall he is the one that has 4 trophies to neymar's 1.
which trophy did hairdresser wannabe won?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
Bale won the best player in the EPL, took tottenham to the UCL quarter final destroying then UCL champions inter in their first appearance and almost single handedly took tottenham to the UCL again(unfortunately for him, he didn't).Since arriving at madrid, he was a decisive factor to madrid winning 4 trophies.Scored the winner in the CDR(A game which neymar was anonymous), scored the game clincher in the UCL, set up one of ronaldo's goal in the USC, and sealed the CWC with a goal.What makes neymar better than bale ?
TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT.
he will regret asking that question
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
quote author=bykebyke post=30328831]
Just a youtube player?...Just a youtube player made Juanfran and co look like babes recently..Just a youtube player is already seen as a high contender for the 2015 ballon'd'or. [/quote]
falls off theoving vehicle.

1 month out o of 12 months and Neymar is already a contender for Balon kilope sef? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.