Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1210419 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
Barca winning nothing last year is more embarrassing.l know that madrid get its groove back.
Lets swallow the bitter pill bro.
Its painful that we lost more so with 4 unreplied goals.

Modric must come back ASAP if we want to have any remote chance of progressing in UCL knockout stage
Lack of rotation has led to this embarrassing result.

Eyebrow needs to take the leap of faith more in his team.

His refusal to use Illaramendi and Khedira more often has lead to ds rubbish.

He even tried today by making his substitutions earlier and not wait till the 84th minute
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
I hope a miracle occurs tomorrow that makes ATB defeat Barca.

get well Ramos
get well Pepe
get well Modric
get well James

PS
RONALDO needs to see a shrink. What was funny with his unseriousness and smiling like a lady was holding his d**k angry
He is starting to be over relaxed for my liking angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
One thing that hurts me is that we didn't even get a single win out of the 6 games against Atletico this season.Ancelloti has a lot of work to do.If care is not taken, we might end up trophyless this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
usbcable:

Painful as it may seem
I ADMIT ITS TERRIBLY PAINFUL. cry
I feel your pain...

Actually no...i don't.grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
usbcable:

Lets swallow the bitter pill bro.
Its painful that we lost more so with 4 unreplied goals.

Modric must come back ASAP if we want to have any remote chance of progressing in UCL knockout stage
Lack of rotation has led to this embarrassing result.

Eyebrow needs to take the leap of faith more in his team.

His refusal to use Illaramendi and Khedira more often has lead to ds rubbish.

He even tried today by making his substitutions earlier and not wait till the 84th minute
I must admit that it really hurts to lose by such a large margin.A part of me was hoping we could get a draw or at least a respectable loss.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
usbcable:
I hope a miracle occurs tomorrow that makes ATB defeat Barca.

get well Ramos
get well Pepe
get well Modric
get well James

PS
RONALDO needs to see a shrink. What was funny with his unseriousness and smiling like a lady was holding his d**k angry
He is starting to be over relaxed for my liking angry
I doubt barca will repeat the same mistake they did against Sociedad, but i pray a miracle happens.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Iaz93:
We must leave the Calderon with our 3 points and turn sour Atletico's title hopes.
Indeed! Bros,how far? How you see the scoreline?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
One thing that hurts me is that we didn't even get a single win out of the 6 games against Atletico this season.Ancelloti has a lot of work to do.If care is not taken, we might end up trophyless this season.

Gbam! Karma! gringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
bykebyke:

I feel your pain...

Actually no...i don't. grin

Haba! It is not fair... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Danhumprey:
Indeed! Bros,how far? How you see the scoreline?

Sharrap der... grin

You whiner! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
coded01:

Sharrap der... grin

You whiner! grin
You say?undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Danhumprey:
You say?undecided

I can see u are taking things "p"... shocked

Ma bi nu oh... wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
coded01:

Haba! It is not fair... grin
Hehehe..na me say make them get thrashed? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2015
messi vs Ronaldo

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
messi vs Ronaldo
Top teams excluding Bayern, Chelsea, Dortmund etc.
Abeg use your sense the more to know reasonable and accurate statistics from absolute rubbish
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Krasid:
He is timidity put us here.
Use 32 million Illaramendi he no gree
Use khedira more na lie
Play Varane more often na deaf hear he turn to us
Throw Nacho into the fray after leading na taboo
Start Navas Casillas is God and must not be benched he told us.

Now playing same players for long stretch has resulted into turn muscles, broken ribs, cracked foots, accumulated yellows, unfit substitutes etc.
And he is dull with making substitutions early until its useless.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2015
As per trophyless we won the SuperCup already.

But one things I seem not to understand is why in heavens name our defence is getting worse as the liga is progressing.

Carlo Eyebrow is surely not focusing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2015
hmmmm, na wa o! As in i dunno if the overhaed kick or the manner we lost that spearheads the pain or that players now used seemed liked they were picked from the academy, na wa o! Shout o! We still are the champs, positives, we still lead de table.... Our boys should hit form before we hit d cataalanccess home! And champs league game shud gv us a diff perspective!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2015
ortopazz:
hmmmm, na wa o! As in i dunno if the overhaed kick or the manner we lost that spearheads the pain or that players now used seemed liked they were picked from the academy, na wa o! Shout o! We still are the champs, positives, we still lead de table.... Our boys should hit form before we hit d cataalanccess home! And champs league game shud gv us a diff perspective!
He needs to start using Illara more.
He is a natural DM unlike a Kroos that is really trying but is not a natural at DM role.

BTW
Iker goofed again wt d 1st goal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Krasid:

You have just hit the nail on its head with a big effing hammer bro. You are blessed beyond imaginable
expectations.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Coentrao injured in training today.The injuries keep on coming.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
Coentrao injured in training today.The injuries keep on coming.

Insha Allah, it will keep coming, Penaldo next, knee and throat_ogogogongo injury, out for 37weeks. cheesy tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2015
I dont want to talk about thr league.
That one is becoming harder with broken legs everywhere.
Am more concerned we dont get kicked outta UCL witg the rag tag defence and thin midfield we would be fielding come Wednesday.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
usbcable:
I dont want to talk about thr league.
That one is becoming harder with broken legs everywhere.
Am more concerned we dont get kicked outta UCL witg the rag tag defence and thin midfield we would be fielding come Wednesday.
O ti mu do go Ya ro (Dorogoyaro)

Like monkey tail (Monkey Tail, Monkey Tail)

(Caro)Ba mi wey Claro (Claro o Claro o)

I want to do sina today (Sina Today)

She say she cannot wait o

She say its getting late o

She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa

Story for the gods

Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go)

O ti kan mi lapa oo

O ti kan mi leyin o

Story for the gods

The gods ooo

Happy Sundaygrin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
bykebyke:

O ti mu do go Ya ro (Dorogoyaro)
Like monkey tail (Monkey Tail, Monkey Tail)
(Caro)Ba mi wey Claro (Claro o Claro o)
I want to do sina today (Sina Today)
She say she cannot wait o
She say its getting late o
She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa
Story for the gods
Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go)
O ti kan mi lapa oo
O ti kan mi leyin o
Story for the gods
The gods ooo
Happy Sundaygrin
undecidedany sense in what you just typed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
usbcable:
undecidedany sense in what you just typed
*sighs*

Keep on giving excuses about your season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Our Spartacus neighbors lost to Celta Vigo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
usbcable:

And you dey happy abi?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2015
usbcable:
I knew they would drop points when i saw that they were playing against celta.I believe the league will be ours.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Until we play the second leg against Barcelona.

I still have some pessimism (based on current performance and status) on our ability to clinch the league.

I hope all those injured come back soon and strong and fit to get the team back into its momentum and stride.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2015
barackohandso:

And you dey happy abi?

Yep.

VERY HAPPYYY

1. It makes it harder for them to cathc us thus we bother about La Barca alone.
2. Those of you hoping that they end the seasn above us will also be disappointed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2015
usbcable:

Yep.

VERY HAPPYYY

1. It makes it harder for them to cathc us thus we bother about La Barca alone.
2. Those of you hoping that they end the seasn above us will also be disappointed

Lol

It's good you're honest about not being sure of your liga chances

You're coming down that top spot, that one's sure. I'll be kind enough to remind you

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1853) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.