Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1148892 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2015
thank u most honourable fans but seriously kroos was very tired and sluggish in d second halve of d game against villareal and y has ronaldo stopped shooting even wen he has a clear chance instead he decides to pass to bale wey d run like headless chicken he dosent take doesnt ouside eighteen yards shots again and we have become slow in counter attacks.we need to rotate our squad oo we have enough depth in d team to do dat
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
groundnutoil:
thank u most honourable fans but seriously kroos was very tired and sluggish in d second halve of d game against villareal and y has ronaldo stopped shooting even wen he has a clear chance instead he decides to pass to bale wey d run like headless chicken he dosent take doesnt ouside eighteen yards shots again and we have become slow in counter attacks.we need to rotate our squad oo we have enough depth in d team to do dat
The thing dey baffle me too. We have other DMF. Why is Ancelloti scared of resting Kroos. If Kroos go carry injury, e go worse for us. We mustn't always play our strongest XI. Our second team can comfortably take on some teams sef... Carlo needs to be wise. If the sane sets of players play in the league and in the UCL, one day all of them go just collapse for field.. grin; D

As for Ronaldo, I'll just keep watching. Maybe When he comes under heavy criticism, his brain will reset. angry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sportbetting86(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease. CALL ON 09032070005 OR EMAIL SPORTBETTING86@GMAIL.COM FOR FUNDING OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EASE AND FROM #1,000 NAIRA ABOVE.... GOOD LUCK

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
groundnutoil:
I think ronaldo is turning into the traditional 9 to avoid injuries and prolong his career.Bale is lacking confidence since the media started to attack him for being selfish.He doesn't know when to shoot or pass.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
groundnutoil:
gud evening my fellow galaticos i can here to register my presence in the mist of honourable gentlemen and fine ladies.actually dis is my first nairaland post and am new here.so i would love to know am accepted to join d best club in planet earth.
hala madrid
hala ronaldo d king
hala isco
hala all madrid fans
we win everything
Nice to meet you.
We have a lotta nice folks here.
Welcome!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
groundnutoil:
I agree with your post.

KROOS is a converted DM. Although this role he has done fairly well he is loosing ideas on keeping pace and momentum as the season pans ou5.

CR will always score he is trying to rack up assist for his team mates. I sense he wants to remove the toga of a 'selfish' player.

Carlo killed the teams counter attacking prowess due to his own slow likeness of build up play and the kind of players he plays and lastly the team setup.

Forget rotation eyebrow hates substitutions much less rotations. CAnt you see he makes dumb 84 or 89 minutes substitutions.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Iaz93:
The thing dey baffle me too. We have other DMF. Why is Ancelloti scared of resting Kroos. If Kroos go carry injury, e go worse for us. We mustn't always play our strongest XI. Our second team can comfortably take on some teams sef... Carlo needs to be wise. If the sane sets of players play in the league and in the UCL, one day all of them go just collapse for field.. grin; D

As for Ronaldo, I'll just keep watching. Maybe When he comes under heavy criticism, his brain will reset. angry

One thing is sure.... Carlo has no trust in resting Kroos.
He thinks he's gonna have an heart attack if he does
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
usbcable:

Nice to meet you.
Welcome!!!!
thanks bro i have been following ur post as a guest since i luv d way u guys give d barca fans a run for dia money grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
usbcable:

Nice to meet you.
Welcome!!!!
lol, who are the nice folks here? Lol.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
A Happy Birthday to the Greatest Club in our galaxy!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
groundnutoil:
thanks bro i have been following ur post as a guest since i luv d way u guys give d barca fans a run for dia money grin
Are you absolutely certain about this? embarassed tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Are you absolutely certain about this? embarassed tongue
yep as far as d guy in question is concerned yep
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
We dare not slip up tonight. A performance better than the first leg's will be soothing. smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
I need to see Keylor in action tonight. It's been a while. Lucas should start on the bench. undecided Benzema, too. Chicharito needs to do something.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
wah is wrong with Madrid embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Interesting first half! undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iaz93:
bro I feel you shebi I told yougrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iaz93:
bro I feel you shebi I told yougrin.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Interesting scenes at San Màmes grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
gringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
coded01:
gringrin

Olote grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
bro I feel you shebi I told yougrin.

I can see that you really feel him quoting twice... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Coded01 I dey see you for sidelines. Abeg comot your instruments make we jollificate
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
fredoooooo:

Olote grin grin

I just happy say my prediction for March dey happen... cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
I wan dance shoki tonight. No dull me abeg coded01
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
coded01:

I just happy set my prediction for March dey happen... cheesy

you help penaldo see the penalty he was looking for? grin grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
coded01:

I just happy set my prediction for March dey happen... cheesy
Chelsea carling cup result says hi cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
coded01:

I can see that you really feel him quoting twice... grin
Lmao am so happy right now but I won't say much until after our match tomorrow

I don't trust Enrique that much
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't land cool
krasid usbcable how una take see the scoreline grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Debroslink: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Noise too full here. Where d hell is the DJ? Please play me "e don happen" by P-Square.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.