Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1152947 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2015
pamcode:
funny you and krasid said this, to me they are being lenient with you, infact i think Ben hayward supports madrid sha, It chelsea you should see, man sometimes i feel like crying esp that kris voakes, all the headlines would over-hype the defeat making chelsea look like a sorry club that y i like espn no prejudice
goal.com writers are anachyst.
praise as if there is no tomorrow and castigate as if there was no yesterday.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Rodriguez is back!!! cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Tebas wants to suspend Ronnie cause of the gestures he made after he scored on Sunday telling Barca fans to calm down. Lol

He should suspend him for 3 seasons na, not just three games. Ediot!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Iaz93:
Tebas wants to suspend Ronnie cause of the gestures he made after he scored on Sunday telling Barca fans to calm down. Lol

He should suspend him for 3 seasons na, not just three games. Ediot!
The guy is an olodo.He doesn't deserve to be liga president if he can be manipulated like this.He should suspend him for scoring goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Krasid:
The guy is an olodo.He doesn't deserve to be liga president if he can be manipulated like this.He should suspend him for scoring goals.
The man sounded confused. grin After years of harmless gesticulations, na now you wan con ban am... Lol .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Iaz93:
The man sounded confused. grin After years of harmless gesticulations, na now you wan con ban am... Lol .
That manner of celebrating goal in Nou camp against Barca is highly provocative! I'll be ashamed if Messi celebrate like that against Madrid. If he gets a ban, I guess it'll be very deserving. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Johnpaul88:
That manner of celebrating goal in Nou camp against Barca is highly provocative! I'll be ashamed if Messi celebrate like that against Madrid. If he gets a ban, I guess it'll be very deserving. grin grin
That's you. grin

I see nothing wrong in telling lousy fans to calm down. tongue
After all, na the same fans wey dey call am drunkard. grin

By and large, the way he celebrates is not my problem. Just play me ball, and score me goal. Finish! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I know its provocative but even tho I'm a barca fan, I feel he should only be fined. if he exhibits such again, I will support banning
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Provocative?
The guy and Barca fans are turning clueless by the day
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ KRASID, Iaz93, KSSLIB, dhellake, livelongnprospa
SAW this post on MM;

RM vs ATM 2014/1015 season

1st two games- we lost spanish super cup.
2nd two games- we lost CDR
3rd two games- we lost control on league.
4th two games- If we lose, then we are obviously out of CL.

Tell me why Carlo should not be given the hairdryer treatment grin

We are in deep mess with this dude like seriously if he doesnt get past ATM in UCL.
He obviously wont do better next season as he seem unable to rotate intelligently grin

eYEBROW
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
usbcable:
SAW this post on MM;

We are in deep mess with this dude like seriously if he doesnt get past ATM in UCL.
He obviously wont do better next season as he seem unable to rotate intelligently grin

eYEBROW
I respect what Ancelotti has done for Madrid, but if he can't defeat Atletico in the UCL quarter final he should move on.I was shocked when i saw that Carlo has won just 3 league titles in 20 years, but now i know better.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
usbcable:
SAW this post on MM;

eYEBROW
The players have to put in a better effort. Our squad will be COMPLETE when we play them, so no excuses. But, if we go trophyless this season, I wouldn't call for his sack. I feel he should be given a second chance. I remain optimistic.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Krasid:
I respect what Ancelotti has done for Madrid, but if he can't defeat Atletico in the UCL quarter final he should move on.I was shocked when i saw that Carlo has won just 3 league titles in 20 years, but now i know better.
Seems the man doesn't have the stamina to run a season and finish top. But he might stilll be able to do something different next season. As for the league, I think I have lost hope. Looking forward to CL success.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well I do bliv in him..nd I think if only he learns to rotate d squad den we'll be in top condition..dis team is d best in the world wen we perform well ND I saw a glimpse of dat in the el classico grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
usbcable:
SAW this post on MM;

eYEBROW
I love the fact that Ancelloti helped us to win LA decima and we, Madrid fans, will certainly not forget it in a very long time but I seriously don't like how we flop big matches(the ones that matter).

What's the use of winning winning and winning, when at the end you flop the games that really matter?

Like others have said, if we fail to beat Atletico yet again, Carlo should bounce. Another coach should come and takeover. Besides, I don't even cherish the fact that a whole Madrid now lacks what it takes to penetrate a defence from the middle, but keep relying on crosses and the likes.

We simply need a change of tactics, and that also brings us to the fact that we need a solid striking force. Ronaldo can't do it alone, karim should bounce and probably Bale too. No be world's most expensive player we go chop.

Since Dimaria left, our penetrating power as an attacking force dwindled tremendously.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Iaz93:
The players have to put in a better effort. Our squad will be COMPLETE when we play them, so no excuses. But, if we go trophyless this season, I wouldn't call for his sack. I feel he should be given a second chance. I remain optimistic.
Lol.... It's good that you're now seeing the possibility grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
So Rodriguez is back. Bale's position's gonna be threatened. Isco plays better football in that position. .he falls back also to defend. Bale doesn't.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Lol.... It's good that you're now seeing the possibility grin
Lol
Random thoughts.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ShannyG: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ksslib:

I love the fact that Ancelloti helped us to win LA decima and we, Madrid fans, will certainly not forget it in a very long time but I seriously don't like how we flop big matches(the ones that matter).

What's the use of winning winning and winning, when at the end you flop the games that really matter?

Like others have said, if we fail to beat Atletico yet again, Carlo should bounce. Another coach should come and takeover. Besides, I don't even cherish the fact that a whole Madrid now lacks what it takes to penetrate a defence from the middle, but keep relying on crosses and the likes.

We simply need a change of tactics, and that also brings us to the fact that we need a solid striking force. Ronaldo can't do it alone, karim should bounce and probably Bale too. No be world's most expensive player we go chop.

Since Dimaria left, our penetrating power as an attacking force dwindled tremendously.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Wonderful performance by Bale yesterday.A good way to silence his critics.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Danilo will bring good tidings!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iaz93:
Danilo will bring good tidings!
who would he replace?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Yahoo1:
who would he replace?
Cavajal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Iaz93:
Cavajal
hv you watched him that much to know whether he is better?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Yahoo1:
hv you watched him that much to know whether he is better?
Not really.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Iaz93:
Not really.
but carvajal is very good what i think wud happen is dst alberloa is leaving dn carvajal and danilo wud have to fight for shirt probably wud be rotated as marcelo and contrao is
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Iaz93:
Not really.
well...we will see come next season...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2015
groundnutoil:
but carvajal is very good what i think wud happen is dst alberloa is leaving dn carvajal and danilo wud have to fight for shirt probably wud be rotated as marcelo and contrao is
Yeah. You're right. cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Yahoo1:
well...we will see come next season...
Yeah .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Lord have mercy.Hat trick in 8 minutes for Ronaldo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2015
'pure' hat trick.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
JESUS is risen! Ronaldo is back from the dead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.