Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141894 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
A40:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2461917-cristiano-ronaldo-the-adopted-son-florentino-perez-never-wanted-at-real-madrid

Madrid fans how true is this?
Could be true..the points are sane ND give alot to think about
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Bro stop disgracing yourself tell me which one has he been hiding? That pics I showed was on 10th of june before he went to copa america
Now tell me has he not been wearing long sleeves before he had a tattoo

Bro like I said don't be a dumb fool like krasid

If messi is hiding his tattoos then why did he put it in the first place

You are just disgracing yourself
10th of June of what year?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Hiding what??...admit you just saw it recently on him,

Someone who posted a pic of the tattoo on Facebook.

Na wa o.
what year did you discover he had a tattoo cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2015
homesteady:
Ahhh, See Messi leg oh grin #tattoo

Finepaparazy:
I know some people have not noticed the new tattoo on messi's body..

check it out below via pics and drop your comment about this guy who was like I will never draw tattoo on my body..
Visocrate:
Photos taken of the Barca superstar have revealed a striking full sleeve tattoo on his arm – and it really doesn’t suit the four-time World Player of the Year.
Unlike his rival Cristiano Ronaldo, who hasn’t inked his body, Messi has clearly been influenced by the popularity of tattoos in football recently, as he has been increasingly adding to his collection over the past few seasons.
The 27-year-old already has an image of his mother’s face on his shoulder, and the hands of his son, Thiago, along with his name on the back of his left leg.
aieromon:

Innocent my foot.....look at his ugly tattoo....
uzolexis:

I swear,i love Messi but that tattoo is a big NO abeg.

@ nonsoroyalty,
the above quotes even from homesteady shows a lot of folks never saw (nor liked) his tattoo contrary to your assumptions.
He is not as real as CR7.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:45am On Jun 16, 2015
A40:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2461917-cristiano-ronaldo-the-adopted-son-florentino-perez-never-wanted-at-real-madrid

Madrid fans how true is this?
nothing can be farther from the truth.
the article is the pure imaginations and wishes of a troubled mind.

how Boatank Jare? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2015
usbcable:

@ nonsoroyalty,
the above quotes even from homesteady shows a lot of folks never saw (nor liked) his tattoo contrary to your assumptions.

Sharrrap!
He had a tattoo on his leg since, but this large one on the leg was done not long ago, and that was the 1st time I was seeing it!
Most times after getting a new tattoo, he usually shows it off on instagram!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
usbcable:

what year did you discover he had a tattoo cool
March 2015...

But the one on his leg has been there since 2014 o..
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
usbcable:
10th of June of what year?
The pics I showed you was uploaded by messi on 10th june 2015
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
usbcable:

@ nonsoroyalty,

Jesus christ

Guy how old are you?

Is this not the same nigeria where 90% of people
Are religious freaks that are never okay with tats

If you can show me 10 foreign messi fans be it spanish or english fans

That are not okay with messi tats ill shut up forever

When ronaldo was changing some funny hairstyles at the world cup did u see any barca fan saying he was arrogant for making some bad boys hairstyles as the call it our nigeria

For the last time tattoos are only bad to most africans like us what the players do on the pitch shows their arrogance like roanldo

Diving left right and centre or when he punched godin at the supercup

Or when he made a funny gesture at a refree

The only way I see ronaldo as a good guy is off the pitch

But I don't care about messi or ronaldo private life (I can show u a video of ronaldo peeing at a street in saint tropez b4 police caught him lol)

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Messi rejects MOTM award at the ongoing Copa america.Great, but he should have rejected the 2010 Ballon d'or and the 2014 WC golden ball.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Krasid:
Messi rejects MOTM award at the ongoing Copa america.Great, but he should have rejected the 2010 Ballon d'or and the 2014 WC golden ball.
C'mon shush jor,why didn't Ronaldo reject the 2014 Ballon D'or?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2015
bykebyke:

C'mon shush jor,why didn't Ronaldo reject the 2014 Ballon D'or?
I don't think Ronaldo has ever rejected any award no matter how small or unmerited it is.Since Messi felt he didn't deserve the MOTM award and rejected it, he should have rejected those awards too because he didn't deserve them.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Krasid:
I don't think Ronaldo has ever rejected any award no matter how small or unmerited it is.Since Messi felt he didn't deserve the MOTM award and rejected it, he should have rejected those awards too because he didn't deserve them.
Smh... don't worry Messi is going to reject the 2015 Ballon D'or,because I'm sure that all madridistas doesn't think he deserves it.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
usbcable:

nothing can be farther from the truth.
the article is the pure imaginations and wishes of a troubled mind.

how Boatank Jare? grin
I don't think its completely accurate neither do I think it is completely false.

Season don end but Boa-TANK is still a World Champion last time I checked
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by rozayx5(m): 5:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Krasid:
Don't mind the hypocrite.That's how he goes about calling people 'negro' and 'son of a wh0re'.He will soon be facing trial for tax fraud.Humble my foot.

if he was a mdrid player wud u hate him this much undecided

a trophyless season is indeed a nightmare. eyahh kiss cry

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
rozayx5:

if he was a mdrid player wud u hate him this much undecided

a trophyless season is indeed a nightmare. eyahh kiss cry
I don't hate him.I just don't just like how some of the things he does is overlooked because of his percieved humbleness.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
James and Ronaldo make the official liga team of the season.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Goal.com
'Florentino Perez doesn't like Argentines'

The Madrid president has been accused of selling the likes of Redondo, Cambiasso and Di Maria because of a dislike of the nation

Alec Fenn

Jun 21, 2015 20:30:22

El Pipa quiere volver al gol ante Jamaica
Gonzalo Higuain's father says Real Madrid president Florentino Perez "doesn't like Argentines" and blames him for his son's exit from the club in 2013.

The 27-year-old spent six years at the Bernabeu between 2007 and 2013 before leaving the club and joining Napoli for €40 million.

His departure was followed by the exit of another Argentine 12 months later, as Angel Di Maria signed for Manchester United, despite enjoying his finest season as a Madrid player.

And Higuain's father believes the sale of the pair and a host of other players from the same country stems from Perez's dislike of the nation.

He told Journal Z: "He does not like Argentines. So, Madrid sold players like [Fernando] Redondo, [Esteban] Cambiasso, [Santiago] Solari, [Fernando] Gago, Higuain and Di Maria.

"Florentino Perez never attacks head on, he never shows his face."
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/rumours?ICID=HP_TW1_VA

hope this isn't for real, Ramos is going nowhere!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by parrotibaba(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2015
chusks:
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/rumours?ICID=HP_TW1_VA

hope this isn't for real, Ramos is going nowhere!
Ramos is going nowhere ,he n his agent just wants a bigger pay at Madrid or maybe I'm wrong
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
As in ehn this season was the worst thing that happened to a any Madrid fan, some may not be in line with this perspective but certainly not far from the truth..... we were not a joy to watch after the break...

starting with the way things played out at the start of the season, Florentino Beret, did what he knows how to only do best, sow disunity into the team by trading off players who at no point ever wanted to leave the club,but in a bid to mak headlines in came players that did not address the one hole we always neglect , our top striking options , a player that could confidently bench Benz or come off the bench and poach goals, instead of doing this, this man fiddled with a winning team, that could only have gotten better this season, aside that their bond would have deepened , but like always, we literally had ,to start again , building instead of consolidating, as for the coach? don't even know what happened but the tales at the end of the season is bitter pills.

I feel one thing the Barca side has is that bond, I still reiterate, when one looks at the way messi celebrates his teammates goals', same can't be said about our own Ron, it seems the players are aware of this and those plaayers @ Ozil n Di Maria who he openly campaigned for not to leave the club always left and this people happened to be his friends, hence , no need to get deep with any one linking him up, seemed to be his mantra this season, because yea, football is results oriented in Madrid , so need looking at another's back when no one cares, we were not a team this season or let me say a family and that affected us.

sales of Di Maria and Alonso were not necessary, it may seem like an over flogged issue, or someone citing age on Alonso , money for di maria, my question then why didn't barxa sell iniesta or xavi in their prime if messi is so much of saviour...

And now just when u think you had heard enough , seems we were not making headlines, suddenly the old fah.gurt is in the news again, this time problem with one player that wears the passion of Madrid on his sleeves, Ramos may be sold because he has issue with the demi god, for reasons that he can't be happy or that when he experiences serious mood swings people just have to pay .....,seriously if we wanna go far, we must grow as a team ..... lessons we must learn from our fav. foes....

DIEGO LOPEZ, ALONSO, DI MARIA should never have been sold, that error button in xassilas is still alive , hope he secured de gea...... happy Sunday MADRIDSTAS ... ITS BIN A WHILE....

Madrid biggest problem is FOREN-DITION BERET our humble dictator ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Since this thread is dead lemme make a post
Am sure it will die like the liverpool thread
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
This thread is the definition of what a trophyless season can do to you grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
baba no joy o...... no love from the club either ....buh its nothing....
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Copa America has come and gone.
now Barca fans can still have something to wail about now.

If Messi sorry Argentina had won we no go rest again
But now that he has lost sorry Argentina lost out another final na to dey abuse Higuain then start.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Since this thread is dead lemme make a post

Am sure it will die like the liverpool thread
for your minds
mcdreeezy:
This thread is the definition of what a trophyless season can do to you grin
you thought Argentina would win the Copa ?

no wonder you could only post on the day of the final match.

Chile is no Paraguay, gerrit? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:
Copa America has come and gone.
now Barca fans can still have something to wail about now.

If Messi sorry Argentina had won we no go rest again
But now that he has lost sorry Argentina lost out another final na to dey abuse Higuain then start.
Who should we abuse?

Huh?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Who should we abuse?

Huh?

Caitlin Jenner grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:
for your minds you thought Argentina would win the Copa ?
Chai! See bad belle sha embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

for your minds you thought Argentina would win the Copa ?

hw Argentina wan take win wen dier god DI maria carry injury. ..... messi wen never get any impact since d start of this tournament

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.