Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1150674 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
BENITEZ ANSWERS JOSE MOURINHO

5:25p
The Spanish manager wants to focus "on football".
"This lady is confused, and he should spend more time taking
care of his husband's diet". That is what the Portuguese coach
said about Rafa Benítez's wife, who previously said Benítez
likes to " tidy up Mourinho's messes ".

Benítez spoke in press conference a day ahead of Real
Madrid's friendly against Milan, but he did not want to speak
about this matter. " I'm the coach of Real Madrid, I like football,
I understand football and that's why I only talk about football.
We're here to prepare the match against Milan and a
successful pre-season stage so far. I want to talk about the
present and the future, which I hope sees me as the coach of
this team for many years ", said Benítez.

Benítez was probably smart by calming things down after
Mourinho's furious quote. Real Madrid need to focus on the
upcoming season which will start in less than a month,
because that will be the best possible answer for Benítez.
thug yard

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2015/7/29/9066945/benitez-mourinho-quotes-2015 Viki
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
the best reply to dumb as..sses , talk football and do what's supposed to be done on the pitch ..... the fact that he said , he hopes to coach for club for a long time ......
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
With Arsenal loosing today nowe. Arsene Wneger may actually seriously bid for Benzeama. lipsrsealed

Chai gooners and their falling hand syndrome grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
My people...la liga starting soon
Oya make una dey comeback!!
Break time is over grin
Hala Madrid!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
My people...la liga starting soon
Oya make una dey comeback!!
Break time is over grin
Hala Madrid!
Yep.Positive from the pre season is that we conceeded just 1 goal against city.We didn't score much bar the city game, but hopefully with the return of Goalnaldo I expect many goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Krasid:
Yep.Positive from the pre season is that[b] we conceeded just 1 goal against city.We didn't score much bar the city game,[/b] but hopefully with the return of Goalnaldo I expect many goals.

Hmmmmmm. Looks like someone forgot the audi cup
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Hmmmmmm. Looks like someone forgot the audi cup
Point is that we conceeded so little that I could not even remember the goal we conceeded against Bayern.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
Point is that we conceeded so little that I could not even remember the goal we conceeded against Bayern.

Oh of course grin
Does it matter though?

Sorry about the sevilla false hope though. Know how much it hurts grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
cr7 free kicks 51 Messi 22 infact make dat a double
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
^^^^ Messi is busy lifting trophies with his team, some people are posting stats

Misery loves company grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:13am On Aug 15, 2015
waking up to see the scoreline 4-0 it felt like

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2015
As in 4 big FOUR = 0 na wa o! Bilboah una bad o! 4 - 0, i wonder, what gaylonians would say and Monday is just around the corner
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Obiwannn: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fellow Madridistas... Whats ur take on Benitez playing Bale thru the centre?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kx: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obiwannn:

Let Benitex continue with d goaless experiment; it will be a miracle for him to last d new season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ishiamu(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Obiwannn:

Dumbest thing to do in life, playing a left back in centre of the pack that's shit

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Benitez is just counting time.

I dont think he can even survive after winter break.

I sincerely hope he disappoints me and succeeeds.

I still feel Flo-P has his eyes on Klopp.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Obiwannn: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
usbcable:
Benitez is just counting time.

I dont think he can even survive after winter break.

I sincerely hope he disappoints me and succeeeds.

I still feel Flo-P has his eyes on Klopp.

Nice!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2015
I dey feel somehow.
Make Benitez no carry us throway inside gutter oh.
Bless our squad this season, Oluwa! No crazy injuries again. sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Benitez? personally I dont trust that guy. grin

But hey, y'all might be in a for good surprise. Heads up fellas.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
FBS:
Benitez? personally I dont trust that guy. grin

But hey, y'all might be in a for good surprise. Heads up fellas.

Balogun of Russia,

Benitez is not the type jare. But since he is our coach, I wish him the best and hope he succeeds.
Would be elated he wins a major trophy for us this season.

HALA MADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Trophyless people, what's up? It's been a while!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Captainswag225(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
homesteady:
Trophyless people, what's up? It's been a while!
athletic bilbao 4-0 barca
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2015
You guys picked up Kovacic. I'm suprised no one is talking about him.

Looks like a decent prospect and potential Modric replacement, though I'm not sure he's worth what y'all paid for him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2015
A40:

Looks like a decent prospect and potential Modric replacement, though I'm not sure he's worth what y'all paid for him.
No one ever comes here to talk about anything. grin Real Madrid has got the worst set of fans in nairaland. I'll rather this junk of thread be shut down by d mods and save some space and memory. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
A40:

Seen a few clips of him on youtube and if he is that good, then he is actually worth it.Modric is definitely better, but Kovacic will serve as a good replacement if anything goes wrong.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2015
The season officially starts today.A Real win by a large margin and a Barca loss would definitely make my day.But I don't trust Benitez, not with all the draws played during pre season.And what's with all this nonsense about Benitez trying to play Bale through the middle.I don't think Bale is creative enough, so Benitez should not make things worse than it was last season.A League and cup double would be good for me, with the league being the top priority.Failing is not an option.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Krasid:
The season officially starts today.A Real win by a large margin and [b] a Barca loss [/b]would definitely make my day.But I don't trust Benitez, not with all the draws played during pre season.And what's with all this nonsense about Benitez trying to play Bale through the middle.I don't think Bale is creative enough, so Benitez should not make things worse than it was last season.A League and cup double would be good for me, with the league being the top priority.Failing is not an option.

You just had to put this didn't you? Well bad belle is always allowed. I'm sure you had the same wish all through last season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Krasid:
The season officially starts today.A Real win by a large margin and a Barca loss would definitely make my day.But I don't trust Benitez, not with all the draws played during pre season.And what's with all this nonsense about Benitez trying to play Bale through the middle.I don't think Bale is creative enough, so Benitez should not make things worse than it was last season.A League and cup double would be good for me, with the league being the top priority.Failing is not an option.
Bale said he wants to play through the middle. According to him, he enjoys it. But I'm yet to see the fruit oh.

Benitez must manage key players well. I believe if there are no serious injuries things will go well.

I hope for a convincing start, n not some kind of Man.Utd-esque. E go boost we confidence.

HALA MADRID!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Captainswag225(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
hala madrid fans, where are u? Gudluck to our team tonyt. Wishhng them plenty goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
DRAW MATCH

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Rajmeista(m), TheHulk616

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.