Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1146271 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..E pain am oo grin grin

Better stop crying as if I've stopped you from breathing in oxygen,and tell us when Cristina would celebrate a trophy with his pikin. grin cheesy grin

this will be the last time I will EVER respond to your post.

you have a reasoning of a disturb human being by bringing children into the conversation.

I will see you as worthy of a response once I see a growth in your maturity.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
usbcable:

you have a reasoning of a disturb human being by bringing children into the conversation.

Like I have ever asked for your response.

This is Messi's son acknowledging his Father's fifth Ballon D'or

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3741257_300E20C0000005780imagea151452554282367_jpgbe86833772a0dcf05400a1a81fb03d13

Just last week a video was out of how Pique's son signed an autograph in place of his Father.

Yet you are here ignorantly claiming they do not know what is going on in their world.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2016
usbcable:

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2016/5/20/11719010/real-madrid-atletico-madrid-champions-league-final-2016
SMH 4 all this yeye site .

So, ATM don't have their own plan abi.

press, possession, high line or whatever. No be wetin barca and bayern play be that.

See you on 28
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
pelvicky:

press, possession, high line or whatever. No be wetin barca and bayern play be that.

See you on 28
No na...Them go deh press and possess Atletico Madrid players go deh look them. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
pelvicky:

See you on 28
lol.
it just a writers opinion jare.
not that I support it.

you should no wells dat am a Casemiro supporter as against usong Kroos.

Just posted it for fun
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
By the way its just a blog.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
usbcable:

[size=18pt]
3 Keys To Real Madrid Beating Atletico Madrid In The Champions League Final[/size]

The Champions League Final is a Derbi that could bring one team their 11th title and one their 1st. Here's what Real Madrid should try to do in order to add that 11th trophy to the case.

We're a little over a week from the Champions League final pitting Los Blancos versus town rivals Atlético Madrid. And as we build towards that day in Milan it's time to take a look at three keys to the match that Real Madrid should to do in order to walk away with the Undécima. And nothing would be sweeter than not only winning La Decima against them, but the Undécima as well.

#1 Press, Press, Press

Did I mention they should press?

I hinted at this in part of Managing Madrid's Champions League preview round-table. The Royal Whites when they put their minds to it, press like no other team in Europe. But it's also been shown that Zidane at times, likes to back off and give the opponent enough rope to hang themselves with - though this isn't one of those times.

They need to come out of the gate pressing and pressing hard. I think this immediately puts Athleti on their back foot. With particular focus on Antoine Griezmann and Fernando Torres (who seems to be finding the back of the net at the right time, though he was left of Spain's roster for the Euros). Which means they'll have to lean a bit more on their midfield where we can really clog things up.

Which leads us to #2.

#2 Possession

This cannot be stressed enough and it's not like it's something Real Madrid can't do. But combine that and pressing and you've got a weapon on your hand. The more possession and a high line and the more opportunities you should create. This is why I think, while my heart says play Casemiro - this one time I'm going to advocate against this.

Kroos is one of the most consistent midfielders that Zidane has at his disposal. This is a crucial thing when it comes to slicing Atlético Madrid's defense wide open to keep possession with precision passing. The more they have the ball, the more frustrated Atleti is going to get. They can be broken down, and once the Death Star's shields are down it's time for the trench run.

With Kroos quarterbacking the midfield and distributing to the forwards who can swoop in from the wings and center splitting their defense three different ways - you make it a game. I spent a long time mulling over the fact I want Kroos to start over Casemiro - but I had to detach what my heart told me - to what my brain was telling me. This one time I think Kroos is the better option, especially against a team like Atleti. Any other time Casemiro would be my first choice hands down.

But let's face it, Kroos is a passer on a different planet from Casemiro, and in playing a possession heavy game plan, Kroos is going to make those passes in tight spaces. Though you will miss a bit of Casemiro's defense by the switch. But he has played there before - so he's no stranger to the position.

#3 Patience

This is one of the most important keys. Patience is going to be what breaks down their defense, couple with possession and pressing both offensively and defensively they're bound to break or at the least show of a chink in their armor that can be exploited.

This means not rushing passes, good clearances.

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2016/5/20/11719010/real-madrid-atletico-madrid-champions-league-final-2016

every team I believe has its antidote and same a as ATM.

but using these tactics may work but but not as guaranteed if ATM brings out their A-game of physicality.

At least both Barca and Bayern beat them on either legs with thesame tactics. So what I think we can add to make the difference is a touch of physicality with playing Casemiro.

Sadly a brit will be officiating thus expect less cards on the game. I sincerely hope he does not clatter ip his decisions on the night

Hoping for success for my darling team.

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 21, 2016
grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
7 days to go
hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 21, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
7 days to go

hala Madrid
See how you are eager to go trophy-less for another season. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:
See how you are eager to go trophy-less for another season. cheesy
Why won't i be eager to win my 11th ucl
grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:38pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:
grin

You're very immature. So so immature.

People like you can actually take someone's life if things don't go your club's way.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

You're very immature. So so immature.

People like you can actually take someone's life if things don't go your club's way.
Now I know why I see Dexter Morgan as the best Character that ever graced T.v. grin

Madridiot. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

Why won't i be eager to win my 11th ucl

grin grin
Better take it easy on the bravado,it can come back to bite you. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Now I know why I see Dexter Morgan as the best Character that ever graced T.v. grin

Madridiot. cheesy

Grow up.

You take this rilvary thing too serious......it's not even about the thrill football brings anymore, just so many unnecessary comparisons.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Better take it easy on the bravado,it can come back to bite you. grin
Nothing de happen
na we dey here
Na we get the ucl

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

Grow up.

You take this rilvary thing too serious......it's not even about the thrill football brings anymore, just so many unnecessary comparisons.
Why would I compare Barcelona to the dustbin you support?

Any thing I state here are facts,it's not my fault that those facts makes you lot feel like you've been hit by a God is Good bus. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:26pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Why would I compare Barcelona to the dustbin you support?

Any thing I state here are facts,it's not my fault that those facts makes you lot feel like you've been hit by a God is Good bus. grin grin

You're wrong on so many levels. Your meaningless facts haven't put food on my table or increased my account in any way. You're a troll obviously and nothing trolls say should be taken seriously because they're obviously bandwagons.

If you don't compare Barcelona to Madrid, why are you here every single day? Is this a Barcelona thread? Why compare children to each other because of they're parents' achievements?

Grow up dude.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

You're wrong on so many levels. Your meaningless facts haven't put food on my table or increased my account in any way. You're a troll obviously and nothing trolls say should be taken seriously because they're obviously bandwagons.

If you don't compare Barcelona to Madrid, why are you here every single day? Is this a Barcelona thread? Why compare children to each other because of they're parents' achievements?

Grow up dude.
If they haven't put food on your table or increased your account in any way,why are you whining like you were hit by Thor's Hammer? grin grin

Better tell Cristina to win a league title and celebrate with his son rather than getting Jealous of Thiago Messi. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

If they haven't put food on your table or increased your account in any way,why are you whining like you were hit by Thor's Hammer? grin grin

Better tell Cristina to win a league title and celebrate with his son rather than getting Jealous of Thiago Messi. grin

Whining? grin If you say so dude.

What another man does with his son is none of your beeswax. Why judge a child based on his father's achievements? Let him pave his own path.

But honestly dude......read your last statement. You talk like those grown men still living in their father's house and comparing their father's wealth with others.

Grow up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

Whining? grin If you say so dude.

What another man does with his son is none of your beeswax. Why judge a child based on his father's achievements? Let him pave his own path.

But honestly dude......read your last statement. You talk like those grown men still living in their father's house and comparing their father's wealth with others.

Grow up.
If Cristina had more League titles,would there be any need for Comparison?

Madridiot. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:00pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

If Cristina had more League titles,would there be any need for Comparison?

Madridiot. grin grin

*face palm*

Grow up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

*face palm*

Grow up.
Yes..You know me. grin grin

Madridiot. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2016
usbcable:

He is a Barca who did not know that Spain won the 2008 Euros.He is clearly an immature juvenile troll.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

*face palm*
Grow up.
That won't be happening anytime soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
Krasid:
That won't be happening anytime soon.

I know.

Dude behaves like a child trapped in a man's body. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

I know.

Dude behaves like a child trapped in a man's body. undecided
Rich..coming from someone who supports Real Madrid. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
Krasid:
He is a Barca who did not know that Spain won the 2008 Euros.He is clearly an immature juvenile troll.
An immature juvenile troll had to whip it into you that Spain were not an elite World Cup team before 2010. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Rich..coming from someone who supports Real Madrid. grin

How does supporting Madrid relate with this issue? grin

Your IQ's dropping with every post here young man.

Grow up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

How does supporting Madrid relate with this issue? grin

Your IQ's dropping with every post here young man.

Grow up.
Ask me again. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Ask me again. grin grin

This is getting boring and repetitive son.

Same argument, same old comparison. Grow up. Okay? kiss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

This is getting boring and repetitive son.

Same argument, same old comparison. Grow up. Okay? kiss
Try winning some trophies,maybe I would.

But your team is too shït to even do that. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.