Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1210340 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Try winning some trophies,maybe I would.

But your team is too shït to even do that. grin grin

As I said.......boooorrrrringg.

Try something intelligent. Shock me. smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

This is getting boring and repetitive son.

Same argument, same old comparison. Grow up. Okay? kiss

Krasid:
He is a Barca who did not know that Spain won the 2008 Euros.He is clearly an immature juvenile troll.
@Yonce/Krasid

a sage once said never argue or discuss with a mentally incompetent soul because you will always loose as he is definitely and will always be better in the art of stewidity.

Let it rest and move on.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
Yonce:

As I said.......boooorrrrringg.

Try something intelligent. Shock me. smiley
Anything intelligent would be wasted on you..Madridiot. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2016
usbcable:

@Yonce/Krasid

a sage once said never argue or discuss with a mentally incompetent soul because you will always loose as he is definitely and will always be better in the art of stewidity.

Let it rest and move on.
Lmao..Oya.The picture that is making you all catch feelings..see it again. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..Oya.The picture that is making you all catch feelings..see it again. grin grin

ONE DAY...
you will grow up MAY BE get married
MAYBE if you like have a kid

then MAY BE your immature brain will realize what it means to judge a kid base on his fathers character or past.

Please just stay off mentioning me again EVER, since obviously your reasoning is short circuiting tonight.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2016
usbcable:

ONE DAY...
you will grow up MAY BE get married
MAYBE if you like have a kid

then MAY BE your immature brain will realize what it means to judge a kid base on his fathers character or past.

Please just stay off mentioning me again EVER since obviously your reasoning is short circuiting tonight.
Lmao...An innocent meme and you saw it as another thing.How did I judge Cristina's son?grin grin grin

The emboldened will not be happening..28th of May ain't here and you are already looking for a way to escape my barrage of mentions.Seems you know Madrid will lose. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2016
I recall sometime past a troll constantly came here everyday posting same innocent picture of Messi.

Everyone including his co-barca fan advised him to stop yet his adrenalin never made him see reason with the advise.

so why will I expect him to use his brain at this moment.

some jokes are off limits not out of being a fan but out of being an human being something which obviously is missing from his world.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 21, 2016
usbcable:
I recall sometime past a troll constantly came here everyday posting same innocent picture of Messi.

Everyone including his co-barca fan advised him to stop yet his adrenalin never made him see reason with the advise.

so why will I expect him to use his brain at this moment.

some jokes are off limits not out of being a fan but out of being an human being something which obviously is missing from his world.

King Messi you mean.? grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:00am On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

King Messi you mean.? grin grin
Wud u like us to flood eachodaz thread with madness?
Me n U...cos right now i feel u should get a taste of your own medicine.....nd let me warn u... No stopping once we start...
Cc dmcdad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:51am On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Me n U...cos right now i feel u should get a taste of your own medicine.....nd let me warn u... No stopping once we start...
Cc dmcdad
What do you have to flood my thread with? grin grin

Bad memes that defy logic? Or You are going to post trophies that your team won in your dream? grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Bad memes that defy logic? Or You are going to post trophies that your team won in your dream? grin grin
..how many la liga'z do u even hv... Or ucl...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:25am On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

..how many la liga'z do u even hv... Or ucl...
Ahh yes..Madridiots..more predictable than Nollywood movies. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2016
usbcable:

lol.
it just a writers opinion jare.
not that I support it.

you should no wells dat am a Casemiro supporter as against usong Kroos.

Just posted it for fun
Casemiro over Kroos? What happened to the midfield trio of Kroos-Casemiro-Modric that we have used for the most part of this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:35am On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Cc dmcdad
Abeg oooooo. Make una no start.cheesy

Make flood no come carry us comot for here.grin

Bro just let it rest. Leave bykebyke to bask in the euphoria of a potential double. Na trophies dey shack am.cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:37am On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Guy take time ooooo. Wetin be your own na? You want make that guy come expose us? cheesy

But seriously, make you chill abeg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Guy take time ooooo. Wetin be your own na? You want make that guy come expose us? cheesy

Let him be na... When i said madness... Dude didnt get that it went beyond football...
I hv enuff time n unnecessary pics to play with..
Data don cheap anyhow sef grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Chill ke?..I never even start..make we win Copa first. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Unlike u... I need no reason to act like u... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:53am On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Guy cool down ooooo. Abeg come our thread come post everything wey you get. Leave them make them get rest of mind. No let that guy come our thread all guns blazing.cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:55am On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Let him be na... When i said madness... Dude didnt get that it went beyond football...
I hv enuff time n unnecessary pics to play with..
Data don cheap anyhow sef grin
Chai... Wahala dey ooooo. Nake una fear God ooooo. If na data matter, I no say that one no be wahala again. Data don cheap like Maggi now.cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Chai... Wahala dey ooooo. Nake una fear God ooooo. If na data matter, I no say that one no be wahala again. Data don cheap like Maggi now.cheesy

Guy e don do,abeg free them grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 11:22am On May 22, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Guy e don do,abeg free them grin
Make I free them make them flood our thread with memes and the likes?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Make I free them make them flood our thread with memes and the likes?

hold on or hold it.

every one and anyone is free t post memes.

its just that it irks any form of sense to involve children in the conversation.

I see all sort of childish memes being posted by Real Madrid fans too but it dont make any sense to just post such on a forum.

It dont make sense to stoop as low as the unreasonable fellow just so as to show that everyone has pictures to post.

well obviously as krasid said a juvenile that didn't know that Spain won Euro 2008 is not worth such stress.

How are you guys preparing to loose to Sevilla? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 11:48am On May 22, 2016
usbcable:

hold on or hold it.

its just that it irks any form of sense to involve children in the conversation.

I see all sort of childish memes being posted by Real Madrid fans too but it dont make any sense to just post such on a forum.

It dont make sense to stoop as low as the unreasonable fellow just so as to show that everyone has pictures to post.

well obviously as krasid said a juvenile that didn't know that Spain won Euro 2008 is not worth such stress.

How are you guys preparing to loose to Sevilla? grin

Nah... The question rather should be how you guys are preparing to end the season yet again without a trophy. Think about it.cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2016
computer games have indeed advanced.
check out Gareth's picture below.
the similitude with the game picture is outstanding.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
Yonce:

You're wrong on so many levels. Your meaningless facts haven't put food on my table or increased my account in any way. You're a troll obviously and nothing trolls say should be taken seriously because they're obviously bandwagons.

If you don't compare Barcelona to Madrid, why are you here every single day? Is this a Barcelona thread? Why compare children to each other because of they're parents' achievements?

Grow up dude.
Lol! Bro u better leave bike man and let him continue doing what he knows how to do best....posting meaningless and irrelevant memes and shinning teeth anyhow....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 22, 2016
usbcable:

hold on or hold it.

grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

To be honest, this thing no concern me but i'm finding it really hard not to insult u right now.

Everyday and night, u keep calling Madrid fans idîots but its the stupîd and daft Barca fans like u that made this meme in the first place that are the true idiots.

Why would anybody who considers himself to be a reasonable adult start judging and comparing little kids that dont know any better based on their parents actions??

U keep behaving like a little kid whose only source of fun and social life is in front of his phone, posting irrelevant memes...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! Bro u better leave bike man and let him continue doing what he knows how to do best....posting meaningless and irrelevant memes and shinning teeth anyhow....

his life doesn't exist outside NL.
he seeks the attention he doesn't get in real life here.

sociopaths have same issues.

he will still quote me again like loveless soul he is.

The way to deal with folks like him is to TOTALLY ignore him. dont respond to his posts. dont quote him.
just act as if he didn't exists.

it eats such attention seekers up.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
usbcable:

his life doesn't exist outside NL.
he seeks the attention he doesn't get in real life here.

sociopaths have same issues.

he will still quote me again like loveless soul he is.

The way to deal with folks like him is to TOTALLY ignore him. dont respond to his posts. dont quote him.
just act as if he didn't exists.

it eats such attention seekers up.
Yes..Just like the way this picture eats you up. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
Let's all thank Agent Cheryshev for infiltrating the line-up and making this way easier for us. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1853) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.