Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1210935 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 22, 2016
Thiago Messi,celebrating more title wins than Cristina. grin grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:17am On May 23, 2016
usbcable:

ONE DAY...
you will grow up MAY BE get married
MAYBE if you like have a kid

then MAY BE your immature brain will realize what it means to judge a kid base on his fathers character or past.

Please just stay off mentioning me again EVER, since obviously your reasoning is short circuiting tonight.

hey madrista, u will also do d same if it was in favour of cristina. The dude is just trolling and that's wot makes football interesting.
So don't take things like that personal.
okay??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:20am On May 23, 2016
usbcable:

ONE DAY...
you will grow up MAY BE get married
MAYBE if you like have a kid

then MAY BE your immature brain will realize what it means to judge a kid base on his fathers character or past.

Please just stay off mentioning me again EVER, since obviously your reasoning is short circuiting tonight.

hey madrista, u will also do d same if it was in favour of cristina. The dude is just trolling and that's wot makes football interesting.
okay??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:24am On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:

okay??
Bro leave am jor..Make en carry matter for head like Yemi Alade weavon. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:

okay??
hey Cule
if you know me REALLY WELL you won't see such from me.
and if you have been here long enough you will by now know how silly his trolls are getting by the day.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:

okay??

I naturally don't takr things personal.
we madridistas and a lot of cules here yab each other evem yab Cristina and midget almost every time.

but when its getting beyond permissible limits lines needs to be drawn.

children arr never to be subjected to such things. even if its for fun its never right in any way we look at it.

the pictur3 clearly refers to the kids of the superstars and not the superstars themselves and someone sees it as a way of making fun.

that is the height of insensitivity and it shows how immature and inconsiderate whoever made the meme and those sharing it are.

that is my point.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2016
Lift your trophy Boy. grin cheesy grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:48am On May 23, 2016
usbcable:

I naturally don't takr things personal.
we madridistas and a lot of cules here yab each other evem yab Cristina and midget almost every time.

but when its getting beyond permissible limits lines needs to be drawn.

children arr never to be subjected to such things. even if its for fun its never right in any way we look at it.

the pictur3 clearly refers to the kids of the superstars and not the superstars themselves and someone sees it as a way of making fun.

that is the height of insensitivity and it shows how immature and inconsiderate whoever made the meme and those sharing it are.

that is my point.

I understand ur point. Just leave bykebyke na trophies dey shack am. Bykebyke abeg oooo leave Madridstas alone ooo. Football is all abt era oooo with wat u r doing now wen ur own bad times comes again madridstas wont allow us rest oooooo!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:56am On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:

I understand ur point. Just leave bykebyke na trophies dey shack am. Bykebyke abeg oooo leave Madridstas alone ooo. Football is all abt era oooo with wat u r doing now wen ur own bad times comes again madridstas wont allow us rest oooooo!
Wetin concern me and them? cheesy

I post what I wanna post,not my fault it pricks them. cheesy grin

Well Messi is 28..I have about 4more years before the bad times come. grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:39am On May 23, 2016
*Coughs*. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
What do you expect from a childish and mental unstable being like bykekkkk
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I see Frank Underwood as my mentor,and he is not even real.So I maybe mentally unstable grin cheesy grin

Oya take it.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 24, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

But the pictures are true facts nahhh...
Or aren't they??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
TRendlona:

But the pictures are true facts nahhh...
Or aren't they??
Is that all you have to say?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF , u can't even impact your olodo block head cules broda
see as he de make himself foolish thinking he is wise

Try and educate de olodo because his case is spiritual
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 24, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Is that all you have to say?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF , u can't even impact your olodo block head cules broda
see as he de make himself foolish thinking he is wise

Try and educate de olodo because his case is spiritual

If u win the UCL dis Saturday won't u com and do likewise in our thread??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2016
TRendlona:

If u win the UCL dis Saturday won't u com and do likewise in our thread??
Have u see any Madridstats troll foolishly like your brother byk ?

No, we troll and show some respect
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:50am On May 25, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Have u see any Madridstats troll foolishly like your brother byk ?

No, we troll and show some respect
*whistles* grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2016
Ronaldo : "It doesn't hurt to see Barca winning the trophies. Winning the champions league is better than the treble."

Dumb Fück grin grin

Yes..The UCL trophy is not part of a treble. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Ronaldo : "It doesn't hurt to see Barca winning the trophies. Winning the champions league is better than the treble."

Dumb Fück grin grin

Yes..The UCL trophy is not part of a treble. cheesy grin
why u too de lie

he said is better than double

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2016
Am +1 today , HBD TO ME

HALA MADRID

BYKEBYKE COME ND WISH ME WELL AND ALSO MY TEAM AS THE PREPARE FOR VICTORY TOMORROW

AS I CELEBRATE TOMORROW VICTORY IN ADVANCE

HALA MADRID

HOPEFULLY RONALDO WILL BE THE FIRST EVER TO SCORE 3 GOALS IN UCL FINAL SHAMING MESSI WHO FAILED TO DO SO LAST YEAR
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:43am On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..Oya.The picture that is making you all catch feelings..see it again. grin grin

Bykebyke I don't understand...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Diademk07: 7:20am On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Yes..Just like the way this picture eats you up. grin grin
Would still need to pump his kid with steroids like he did though.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:21am On May 27, 2016
Diademk07:

Would still need to pump his kid with steroids like he did though.
Yes..you will supply it to him. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:22am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
why u too de lie

he said is better than double

grin
Did you think I wouldn't have a video evidence? cheesy

There are some things even I can't make up bro. grin grin

Oya take it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElAficionadofcb/status/735872504728854529
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:25am On May 27, 2016
HBD! In arrears lord Emprois may God add more years to ur life IJN BUT!!!! I still wish bad 4 Madrid 2morow grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:25am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Am +1 today , HBD TO ME

HALA MADRID

BYKEBYKE COME ND WISH ME WELL AND ALSO MY TEAM AS THE PREPARE FOR VICTORY TOMORROW

AS I CELEBRATE TOMORROW VICTORY IN ADVANCE

HALA MADRID

HOPEFULLY RONALDO WILL BE THE FIRST EVER TO SCORE 3 GOALS IN UCL FINAL SHAMING MESSI WHO FAILED TO DO SO LAST YEAR
Won't wish you today..Until tomorrow after your team loses. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Diademk07: 9:55am On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Yes..you will supply it to him. cheesy cheesy grin
Doesn't need my supply 'cos he got plenty of it in his drawers.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Won't wish you today..Until tomorrow after your team loses. grin grin
Hahaha

Na till next year then

Real for undecima
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2016
TRendlona:
HBD! In arrears lord Emprois may God add more years to ur life IJN BUT!!!! I still wish bad 4 Madrid 2morow grin

TRendlona:
HBD! In arrears lord Emprois may God add more years to ur life IJN
THANKS U MY BROTHER

Real Madrid Will win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:02am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

THANKS U MY BROTHER

Real Madrid Will win
All these Real Madrid will win posts deh sweet me. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Did you think I wouldn't have a video evidence? cheesy

There are some things even I can't make up bro. grin grin

Oya take it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElAficionadofcb/status/735872504728854529

Cristiano Ronaldo claims Real Madrid winning the Champions League would be a greater achievement than Barcelona's double this season.

Madrid will face city rivals Atletico at San Siro on Saturday hoping for a repeat performance of the sides' 2014 Champions League final meeting, which Real won 4-1 after extra time.

Barca recovered from a slump of form in April – a run that began with defeat in the Clasico - to win their final five games of the season and triumph in La Liga by a point from Madrid.

GOAL READ MORE | Ancelotti: Real deserved to beat Atletico

Luis Enrique's men went on to win the Copa del Rey with a 2-1 extra-time win over Sevilla last Sunday, but Ronaldo believes Real have weightier ambitions.

He told La Sexta: "Winning the Champions is so much more than Barcelona's double.

"A Champions League win is a dream come true and I'm telling you that from the heart."

Ronaldo refused to rise to the bait of Gerard Pique, who appeared to mock one of the Real Madrid star's goal celebrations as Barca celebrated their title win.

"Even when they win a title they have to remember Cristiano," he said. "It's incredible that I'm talked about in a good or bad light but I have no personal problem with Pique."

Ronaldo was also in magnanimous mood when discussing Luis Suarez pipping him to the 'Pichichi Trophy' - La Liga's top goalscorer award.

The Portugal international added: "Obviously I was annoyed at not winning and was close to doing so. However, full credit must go to Luis Suarez who has had an excellent season."
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/1716/champions-league/2016/05/26/23953432/ronaldo-champions-league-worth-more-than-barcelonas-double

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 27, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Cristiano Ronaldo claims Real Madrid winning the Champions League would be a greater achievement than Barcelona's double this season.

Madrid will face city rivals Atletico at San Siro on Saturday hoping for a repeat performance of the sides' 2014 Champions League final meeting, which Real won 4-1 after extra time.

Barca recovered from a slump of form in April – a run that began with defeat in the Clasico - to win their final five games of the season and triumph in La Liga by a point from Madrid.

GOAL READ MORE | Ancelotti: Real deserved to beat Atletico

Luis Enrique's men went on to win the Copa del Rey with a 2-1 extra-time win over Sevilla last Sunday, but Ronaldo believes Real have weightier ambitions.

He told La Sexta: "Winning the Champions is so much more than Barcelona's double.

"A Champions League win is a dream come true and I'm telling you that from the heart."

Ronaldo refused to rise to the bait of Gerard Pique, who appeared to mock one of the Real Madrid star's goal celebrations as Barca celebrated their title win.

"Even when they win a title they have to remember Cristiano," he said. "It's incredible that I'm talked about in a good or bad light but I have no personal problem with Pique."

Ronaldo was also in magnanimous mood when discussing Luis Suarez pipping him to the 'Pichichi Trophy' - La Liga's top goalscorer award.

The Portugal international added: "Obviously I was annoyed at not winning and was close to doing so. However, full credit must go to Luis Suarez who has had an excellent season."
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/1716/champions-league/2016/05/26/23953432/ronaldo-champions-league-worth-more-than-barcelonas-double

grin
I showed you a video of him giving the interview live,you are showing me a written article?

These are the kind of things that makes me ask..How much dumb can a dumbfück be if a dumb fücking fück was so fücking dumb?

Madridiot. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1855) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.