Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141844 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:

the truth is that he is not who you are painting him to be.

No be you? Mr "navas is the best Gk in spain and among top 3 in the world"cheesy
You don't get it do you? Only the very best gets to represent Real Madrid.Why? Because we are the best club in the world.Only the best or one of the best gets to become a 'galactico'.The President has zero tolerance for average players.So don't blame me when I hype my players to high heavens; that's because they deserve it.No sane football analyst would omit Carvajal in his top 5 RB's.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
You don't get it do you? Only the very best gets to represent Real Madrid.Why? Because we are the best club in the world.Only the best or one of the best gets to become a 'galactico'.The President has zero tolerance for average players.So don't blame me when I hype my players to high heavens; that's because they deserve it.No sane football analyst would omit Carvajal in his top 5 RB's.
you just made my day with this your jokegringrin

best club should be bossing their league.

Bayern is bossing germany
juve is bossing italy
psg is bossing france.

Krasid, can you with confident tell me you are bossing madrid?cheesy

none of your players is the best in his position, so tell me where you get the theory you are the best club in the world.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:
you just made my day with this your jokegringrin

best club should be bossing their league.

Bayern is bossing germany
juve is bossing italy
psg is bossing france.

Krasid, can you with confident tell me you are bossing madrid?cheesy

none of your players is the best in his position, so tell me where you get the theory you are the best club in the world.
If your criterion for selecting the best club(s) in world football are the teams ''bossing'' each leagues for a specific period, then you have a long way to go in football analysis.Moreover, what the aforementioned teams are simply doing is monopolising their leagues.How do you expect teams to challenge for titles in those leagues when the top dogs(Bayern, Juve, PSG) keep taking the best players from opposition teams.In Spain, I wouldn't say Barca is bossing the league because both Madrid teams have won the title in recent years and I don't see Barca winning the title next season.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:
My club is the best football club in the world for what it has achieved and is still achieving since it was created; that's why I would argue but won't slate a Barca/Bayern fan who thinks his team is the best.If none of my players is the best in his position, how come we have won the most UCL(europe's biggest club comp.) titles in the last 5 yrs?

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
If your criterion for selecting the best club(s) in world football are the teams ''bossing'' each leagues for a specific period, then you have a long way to go in football analysis.Moreover, what the aforementioned teams are simply doing is monopolising their leagues.How do you expect teams to challenge for titles in those leagues when the top dogs(Bayern, Juve, PSG) keep taking the best players from opposition teams.In Spain, I wouldn't say Barca is bossing the league because both Madrid teams have won the title in recent years and I don't see Barca winning the title next season.
just admit it, barca is bossing the league.

B.Dortm winning bundesliga just of recent won't change it that bayern is bossing the league same way both madrid team winning it just of recent won't change an establish fact.

I laugh at your last point.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
My club is the best football club in the world for what it has achieved and is still achieving since it was created; that's why I would argue but won't slate a Barca/Bayern fan who thinks his team is the best.If none of my players is the best in his position, how come we have won the most UCL(europe's biggest club comp.) titles in the last 5 yrs?
why not us extend it to the last 10yearsgrin?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:
why not us extend it to the last 10yearsgrin?
How about we extend it the last 60 years? grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
@Krasid
Ask Pelvicky the top 3 right back that is better than Carvajal
That list consists of outright players that are not better.
Lahm and Alves are pure old school
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sorry I missed the party

Congratulations on Euro Super Cup victory.
Next Club World Cup
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
How about we extend it the last 60 years? grin
Dem don born you then? undecided olojoro oshi tongue cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Congrsts Madridstas on ur UEFA super cup glory.

Ronaldo, jus as he did in the Euro final for Portugal, has now led Madrid to another super cup glory yet again.

Kudos to him.
#legend

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2016
usbcable:
@Krasid
Ask Pelvicky the top 3 right back that is better than Carvajal
That list consists of outright players that are not better.
Lahm and Alves are pure old school
better take that list and don't deceive yourself, i can even list 3 more.

Do you also believe navas is among top 3 Gk in the world?cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2016
TRendlona:
Congrsts Madridstas on ur UEFA super cup glory.

Ronaldo, jus as he did in the Euro final for Portugal, has now led Madrid to another super cup glory yet again.

Kudos to him.
#legend
Whether you like it or not, he now has another career title(even without breaking a sweat).He deserves it though since he was one of the major reasons we got there in the first place.Meanwhile Barca fans like you are growing bald with envy as he is cementing his legacy.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2016
pelvicky:
better take that list and don't deceive yourself, i can even list 3 more.

Do you also believe navas is among top 3 Gk in the world?cheesy
Yea KeyLord Navas is amongst if not numero uno
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Real Madrid the best

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Real Madrid the best

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Krasid:
Whether you like it or not, he now has another career title(even without breaking a sweat).He deserves it though since he was one of the major reasons we got there in the first place.[s]Meanwhile Barca fans like you are growing bald with envy as he is cementing his legacy[/s].

Which jealously Most players in Barca are more successful dan he is in terms of club achievement so y on earth shud i b jealous??
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
What do they have in common? grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
bykebyke:
They have not won a UCL title and won't be winning one anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Krasid:
They have not won a UCL title and won't be winning one anytime soon.
Nope..Try again. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Nope..Try again. grin grin
They are both 6ft 4 and play for Manchester united.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Krasid:
They are both 6ft 4 and play for Manchester united.
Nope...Try Again. tongue grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Nope...Try Again. tongue grin
They are both Europeans and yet to win a title with their national team.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Krasid:
They are both Europeans and yet to win a title with their national team.
Nope..Try Again. angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 14, 2016
*singing*

OKC I forgot we met in Oklahoma
I used to smoke Regina, she from Arizona
Then I met a girl in Cali I never disowned her;
She got that high grade
Her weed come with diplomas, I want her
But she keep

Telling me this
And telling me that
You said once you take me with you, I'll never go back...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:
*singing*

I use to smoke Regina, she from Arizona
She got that high grade
But she keep

Telling me this
And telling me that

grin grin

The have something LA midget don't have a trophy for their national teams

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:
They play for the feeder team of Real Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:

The have something LA midget don't have a trophy for their national teams
I'm talking A,you are talking Z. grin grin

4different galacticos,could only win 1laliga each.
grin grin

Shameful. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm talking A,you are talking Z. grin grin

4different galacticos,could only win 1laliga each.
grin grin

Shameful. grin grin

You're actually the one talking off point.

You asked the similarities between Pogba and Gea and you were getting answers. All of a sudden, you jumped from that to La Liga titles. grin

Today is Sunday na.......doesn't your dumbnèss keep the sabbath holy?! smiley

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:
*singing*

I used to smoke Regina, she from Arizona
She got that high grade
But she keep

Telling me this
And telling me that

grin grin
NT titles CR+R9+Kaka+Zidane=12, Messi=0. Show some respect to the G.O.A.T.S by not comparing them to a NT flop.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

[s]You're actually the one talking off point.[/s]

[s]You asked the similarities between Pogba and Gea and you were getting answers. All of a sudden, you jumped from that to La Liga titles.[/s] grin

[s]Today is Sunday na.......doesn't your dumbnèss keep the sabbath holy?![/s] smiley
If 95% of your brain wasn't dead,you would have known that the pic about Liga titles was a totally different one and in no way correlated to my previous post.

Are we allowed just one post a day here? undecided

Dumbfück. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Krasid:
NT titles CR+R9+Kaka+Zidane=12, Messi=0. Show some respect to the G.O.A.T.S by not comparing them to a NT flop.
Cristina+Benzema+Bale+Modric+Kroos+Casemiro+Pepe+
Varane+Vazquez+Nacho+Carvajal+You=4laliga titles

Messi=8laliga titles.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.