Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1211536 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2016
[img]http://media./media/dy7G6Oh5zkquA/giphy.gif[/img]
CR7
touching lives since 2004.
From a Uzbekistan boxer wink

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

If 95% of your brain wasn't dead,you would have known that the pic about Liga titles was a totally different one and in no way correlated to my previous post.

Are we allowed just one post a day here? undecided

Dumbfück. grin

Of course you're allowed multiple posts here........I told you before, you can't survive without us. We practically feed your life with excitement. grin

By all means keep wànking off to local trophies. I'd like to see you bring international trophies into the mix.......but you won't. grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:

The have something LA midget don't have a trophy for their national teams

La. Pulga also 2 things something those 4 guys and d entire Madrid doesn't have.

The Treble and The Sextuple tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

La. Pulga also 2 things something those 4 guys and d entire Madrid doesn't have.

L

Wait...is that a special trophy?... is it won by their respective national teams?
Please enlighten us

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

lol.

those guys have achieved everything for club and country

oops I forgot Messi excelled for only Barca - one man unit.

Kaka - AC Milan and Real Madrid
Ronaldo- Ajax, Barca, Real Madrid, Inter
Zidane - Juventus and Real Madrid
CR7- Man United and Real Madrid

and they all achieved success i.e #Courage #Legend

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

Yeah, but he's stilled one-legged as far as football is concerned. tongue grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:

lol.

those guys have achieved everything for club and country

oops I forgot Messi excelled for only Barca - one man unit.

Kaka - AC Milan and Real Madrid
Ronaldo- Ajax, Barca, Real Madrid, Inter
Zidane - Juventus and Real Madrid
CR7- Man United and Real Madrid

and they all achieved success i.e #Courage #Legend

I'd rather play 4 one club throughout my career and b very successful than to play 4 different club and b less successful. Or u wanna tell becos those players played 4 different clubs, that makes dem better dan Messi... U sef u knw sei na lie.

Messi is better than all d players listed above.

#fact
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

Yeah, but he's stilled one-legged as far as football is concerned. tongue grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Wait...is that a special trophy?... is it won by their respective national teams?
Please enlighten us

Ok sir.. How abt Iniesta that won the WC, the Euros, the treble and d sextuple grin

He is phucking better than every player in Madrid's history.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

I'd rather play 4 one club throughout my career and b very successful than to play 4 different club and b less successful. Or u wanna tell becos those players played 4 different clubs, that makes dem better dan Messi... U sef u knw sei na lie.

Messi is better than all d players listed above.

#fact

You see ya life;

what trophy has he won that none of the above has won?

abi you wan count that Gamper trophy? grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:

You see ya life;

what trophy has he won that none of the above has won?

abi you wan count that Gamper trophy? grin grin

But dey never won d treble nahh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:
Ramos>Maldini
Arbeloa>Alves
and
CR>>>>>Messi

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:

Ramos>Maldini
Arbeloa>Alves
and
CR>>>>>Messi

U sef u knw sei na lie
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

Ok sir.. How abt Iniesta that won the WC, the Euros, the treble and d sextuple grin

He is phucking better than every player in Madrid's history.
The same Iniesta that has less career goals than Ramos or is there another another Iniesta I don't know about?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

Eya, but he's still one legged choker as far as international football is concerned. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Krasid:
The same Iniesta that has less career goals than Ramos or is there another another Iniesta I don't know about?

But dat Iniesta has more goals and assits than your "great" Zidane naww
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

But dey never won d treble nahh

And neither has choked in such a "treble" manner like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Zidane in Madrid 2001-2006

Douglas in Barca 2015-2016

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

And neither has choked in such a "treble" manner like this grin grin grin

Messi singlehandedly led dem to three straight finals if not 4 bad luck. Pls wat was Ronaldo's contribution in d Euros?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

But dat Iniesta has more goals and assits than your "great" Zidane naww
You are seriously comparing Prof. Zizou, a three-time world player of the year and greatest midfielder OAT to a tiki-taka merchant.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Krasid:
You are seriously comparing Prof. Zizou, a three-time world player of the year and greatest midfielder OAT to a tiki-taka merchant.

U were also comparing Ramos to d legendary Iniesta.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

Of course you're allowed multiple posts here........I told you before, you can't survive without us. We practically feed your life with excitement. grin

By all means keep wànking off to local trophies. I'd like to see you bring international trophies into the mix.......but you won't. grin
Everyone thinks another person is one thing,you won't be the first. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
TRendlona:

Messi singlehandedly led dem to three straight finals if not 4 bad luck. Pls wat was Ronaldo's contribution in d Euros?

LMAO!!!!! Singlehandedly! grin grin grin

He is keeper, striker, LB, coach and all! He scored all goals and even assisted himself. grin grin

And then when he chokes in big games! It's everybody's fault.

When he's stealing from government despite his millions, it's everybody's fault and #weareallmessi grin

When he knocked his penalty into the stratosphere, it's everybody's fault.

I can see you blaming bad luck on his shortcomings but you barka dogs like to ignore that Ronaldo played with an injury.......till the very last game. An injury, he's still recovering from.
You're an ignoramus and today I'm very positive you have a negative IQ. grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Everyone thinks another person is one thing,you won't be the first. grin grin

I don't think you're a thing! I know you're a thing because any similarities between you and a human is purely coincidental. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

[s]I don't think you're a thing! I know you're a thing because any similarities between you and a human is purely coincidental.[/s] grin wink
Yawns!!..seen these lines more than I have breathed in oxygen,so..Kobe!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Yawns!!..seen these lines more than I have breathed in oxygen,so..Kobe!! grin grin

There it is again!!! Your middle name! grin grin

You really like it.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

There it is again!!! Your middle name!grin grin

You really like it.
Kobe!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

LMAO!!!!! Singlehandedly! grin grin grin

He is keeper, striker, LB, coach and all! He scored all goals and even assisted himself. grin grin

And then when he chokes in big games! It's everybody's fault.

When he's stealing from government despite his millions, it's everybody's fault and #weareallmessi grin

When he knocked his penalty into the stratosphere, it's everybody's fault.

I can see you blaming bad luck on his shortcomings but you barka dogs like to ignore that Ronaldo played with an injury.......till the very last game. An injury, he's still recovering from.
You're an ignoramus and today I'm very positive you have a negative IQ. grin

You badt gaaan

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Kobe!!

Did you get that from your birth certificate? wink grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

[s]Did you get that from your birth certificate?[/s] wink grin
Kobe!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:

You badt gaaan

The Idîot had it coming. smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Kobe!!

Why didn't you attach your name na?

You were baptized with it. It's your identity grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1856) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.