Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1209907 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

[s]Why didn't you attach your name na?[s]

[s]You were baptized with it. It's your identity[s] grin
Kobe!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Kobe!!

Perfect. Your parents named you just right. grin grin

I think Dumbfûck would suit you as a first name. wink

Dumbfûck Trash Bykeman Bikeman cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

[s]Perfect. Your parents named you just right.[/s] grin grin

[s]I think Dumbfûck would suit you as a first name.[/s] wink

Dumbfûck Trash [s]Bykeman Bikeman.cool
Kobe!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yonce:

LMAO!!!!! Singlehandedly! grin grin grin

He is keeper, striker, LB, coach and all! He scored all goals and even assisted himself. grin grin

And then when he chokes in big games! It's everybody's fault.
When he's stealing from government despite his millions, it's everybody's fault and #weareallmessi
Messi pays the highest taxes in Spain,so it could be said that they are fleecing him.

When he knocked his penalty into the stratosphere, it's everybody's fault.
This was what Messi said after the Copa America loss
"I feel a great sadness right now that this is happening again," he said. "I missed my penalty, which was super important. That's it."
He blamed himself,so why the fück are you saying shït!?
I can see you blaming bad luck on his shortcomings but you barka dogs like to ignore that Ronaldo played with an injury.......till the very last game. An injury, he's still recovering from.
Cristina had an injury? sad angry shocked

Someone who was blasting at least 7shots a game had an injury all through the euros,Someone who had more shots on goal than 8countries after the group stages had an injury?why the fück are you lying? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Messi pays the highest taxes in Spain,so it could be said that they are fleecing him.

Fleecing him? First it's dad's fault now they're fleecing him. Blaming everyone but him.

This was what Messi said after the Copa America loss
"I feel a great sadness right now that this is happening again," he said. "I missed my penalty, which was super important. That's it."
He blamed himself,so why the fück are you saying shït!?

Niggà you dumb. A bunch of you hypocritical asshôles blamed Higuian that day so what are you talking about. I have no beef with the dude, he's sensible like 90% of the time....it's dogs like you who cannot get off his dîck and see him as your god and put down everyone else. He can blame himself but you zombies blame anybody but him.

Cristina had an injury? sad angry shocked

Someone who was blasting at least 7shots a game had an injury all through the euros,Someone who had more shots on goal than 8countries after the group stages had an injury?why the fück are you lying? grin grin

Lmao. grin
Nothing you say is credible, I've said so before. Anyone who is a true fan of Cristiano could see that but of course, you're a blind hater.
I distinctly remember you spewing trash that he faked the injury in the final so he could take the easy way out.
That was the nonsense you vomited so you're in no position to talk about whether a player has an injury or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
usbcable:
[img]http://media./media/dy7G6Oh5zkquA/giphy.gif[/img]
CR7
touching lives since 2004.
From a Uzbekistan boxer wink
cheesy Watch the enemies of anything good call this videoshop.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Emaprince: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Wow!!!!

So he was blasting several shots and making numerous attempts to push his country to the final, yet you barka dogs said he contributed nothing to Portugal's truimph?

Why speak from both sides of your mouth?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Emaprince:
Wow!!!!

So he was blasting several shots and making numerous attempts to push his country to the final, yet you barka dogs said he contributed nothing to Portugal's truimph?

How many of those shots entered the net you obtuse dolt? undecided undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Emaprince:
Wow!!!!

The confusion is real! grin

They're dogs anyway, science has proven they eat their own shît
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Emaprince: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
bykebyke:

How many of those shots entered the net you obtuse dolt? undecided undecided
Ediot! At least he scored some. And mind you, he scored a penalty that helped his team too... I can't say the same for the tax-evading criminal you baboons worship.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Emaprince:
Ediot! At least he scored some. And mind you, he scored a penalty that helped his team too... I can't say the same for the tax-evading criminal you baboons worship.
3goals with over 30shots. undecided

Heck,even Father Abraham of many sons scored more goals than that with less shots,Maybe that's the kind of stats you hope for your club's striker to have.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hinohsend: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emaprince:

Yonce:

The confusion is real! grin

They're dogs anyway , science has proven they eat their own shît

We are no more dogs, we are now baboons ?, cheesy grin , Madridistas are very bitter people
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Updated

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Any hope of winning the league should be extinguish, evaporate and fade away.

Shalom!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by patrickmuf(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Una no wan buy player? Madridstas sup
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gerard Piqué (24) have now won more titles with Barça, than the most successful Real Madrid player of all time: Paco Gento (23).

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2016
pelvicky:

Shalom!
Heared Bravo is leaving;Ter stegen comedy of errors loading.I will make a compilation of his comical displays enroute Madrid's 33rd.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Krasid:
Heared Bravo is leaving;Ter stegen comedy of errors loading.I will make a compilation of his comical displays enroute Madrid's 33rd.
He's better than Keylor though. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
bykebyke:

He's better than Keylor though. grin grin
grin grin
Keep telling yourself that.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Krasid:

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by stuff46(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
This thing thread needs to be buried jooooooor
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Remindercheesy

pelvicky:

Shalom!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
First match Bois!
Good luck to the team!
Hala Madrid!
1-0
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Bale once again stepping up in the absence of CR and 4 other key players; that should be like 5/6 goals in his last 4 at the Anoeta.Superb assists from Carvajal and Varane and an equally superb finish from both Bale and Asensio.We didn't dominate the match as much as I would love to, but with 5 players missing and no goals conceeded against Sociedad for the first time in years, I cannot help but be satisfied with the result.Maybe Perez finally made the right decision by not disrupting the squad, and it looks like its about to pay off with a league title.3pts in the bag!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Played just one match out of 38 and not disrupting the squad is looking like it's about to pay off with a league title.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
ZIDANE SHOULD GIVE JAMES MORE RESPECT - ASPRILLA
David Manuca
07:34MAINSHARE
0 Getty Images
The ex-Monaco playmaker must be given a number of matches in succession before being consigned to the periphery of the team, according to his countryman

James Rodriguez deserves more respect from Zinedine Zidane and Real Madrid, according to former Colombia international Faustino Asprilla.

Signed for €80 million from Monaco in 2014, James enjoyed a fruitful first season with Madrid, scoring 17 goals and assisting 18 others in all competitions.

However, his opportunities were cut short in 2015-16, with a muscle tear in his thigh also seeing him miss a small part of the season.

Asprilla believes James is not being given the respect he deserves at the Santiago Bernabeu, and said the only way he can prove his worth is if he gets more game time.

"If today he has not been able to demonstrate his quality, it is because the coach does not have him in his plans," the 57-time international told Onda Cero.

"He is giving him very few minutes, and it is always a different thing if James goes out, or he doesn't, or he goes out with his wife, or he doesn't, or what he's going to eat.

"These are extra things that don't do anybody any good.

GOAL READ MORE | Ronaldo working hard to return

"Let James be able to say: 'Put me on three or four games straight'. If he is not good enough and he plays badly, take him off and send him to the Castilla or some other team, but give him the opportunity.

"When he arrived at Real Madrid with [Carlo] Ancelotti, they gave him that chance and it's no coincidence that with the Italian he played better than when Zidane arrived and he played badly.

"We are talking about the top goalscorer from the last World Cup. One has to have a bit of patience and respect.

"Karim Benzema has six, seven years at Real Madrid and they should have sent him back to Lyon, but he battled it out and they waited for him.

"For James he has lacked that confidence from Zidane and he needs a little bit more respect."
I agree with this tho.. James is a really good player
It will hurt alot to lose him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Decent draw, only wahala is Dortmund...congrats to CR7.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greatest Ever.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Best Squad.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
Greatest Ever in Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
We deh turn up on a daily.

Softwork.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kwallon: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Real Madrid 2 - 1 Celta Vigo (Highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/real-madrid-2-1-celta-vigo-highlights/

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1853) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.