Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1210203 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Barca appealed to CAS the suspension of Neymar over his "clapping for the ref" after his dismissal.

So they know they can't face us with the Balon D dive.
grin

Silly people and magomago underhand tactics.

They will still chop am.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
considering the exhaustion of playing 120 minutes against Bayern, I fear our players especially the defence will be tired.

sadly no viable center back replacement available.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Zidane, if you're a mad-man, start Bale and bench Isco.
Wait.. wait.. So Carvajal earns a meager 35k a week? Choooi!!!
Danilo earns 60k?
Blood of God!! Unbelievable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
usbcable:
considering the exhaustion of playing 120 minutes against Bayern, I fear our players especially the defence will be tired.

sadly no viable center back replacement available.
Trust me, they won't. Besides we are at that stage of the season where even if the players are tired, it won't reflect on the pitch to levels where it becomes detrimental to our performance.

There's too much at stake at the Bernabau today. The boys are motivated. A motivated Madrid, like I always say, is a nightmare for any team.

By nightfall, a team of 11 visitors will find out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Barca beware – Ronaldo is targeting the big moments now. He's like Serena Williams, saving herself for the Grand Slams. Everything he is doing right now is tailored to one target: scoring goals. Back when he started at Real, Ronaldo was a "7" wearing 9. Now is a "9" wearing 7. Ronaldo’s rates of improvement mean that this sport can be split in two; BCE, the Before Cristiano Era, and CE, the Cristiano Era.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ksslib:
Zidane, if you're a mad-man, start Bale and bench Isco.

Wait.. wait.. So Carvajal earns a meager 35k a week? Choooi!!!

Danilo earns 60k?

Blood of God!! Unbelievable

Carvajal deserves a pay rise. He is very good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Half time.. 1-1 thanks to the big fools called Bale & Benzeema.

Our players seem fatigued. Defense is in a total state of entropy.

We need to be sharp and finish this off within the first 25-30 minutes of the second half. Points torch on Marcelo, Casimero and Ramos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ramos and Red Cards....better love story than twilight cheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ah Ramos. Oh well. Great game. smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
We win together, we lose together. Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zidane is a big fool, a very big one. Only a Big fool will start a non-performing Bale who - to make matters worst - is just returning from injury ahead of Isco who is currently on fire.

Only a fool will continue to field a useless, disgraceful and dead Benzema ahead of Morata. Benzema was useless all through like he has always been. An immobile stone would have done better. Zidane, your phoolishness will cost us the league. Just watch and see.

You scared of Bale and Benzema abi? You and Perez should go Bleep eachother. Bloody idiats!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
celta Vigo match must win

in fact all matches is a must win now
who replaces Ramos in that defense?
cc usbcable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
The latest uefadrid in town, offside goals is the latest trend now bah? Marcelo elbowed lapulga acted like nothing happened? Casemiro abi wetin them dey call ouhgt to have been sent out. Anyway our 3points still cooling off.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
I just weak embarassed.... If only cr7 had scored dat goal...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jonsnow92: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2017
BOW!

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Zidane it is high time you stopped using Benzema and Bale. You must not use BBC in every match.

We have hungrier guys like Lucas, asencio, James, Morata and isco.

Benzema is too slow and sluggish for my liking. He plays football as if nothing is at stake.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
monerozi5590:
Zidane it is high time you stopped using Benzema and Bale. You must not use BBC in every match.

We have hungrier guys like Lucas, asencio, James, Morata and isco.

Benzema is too slow and sluggish for my liking. He plays football as if nothing is at stake.
I notice its hard manager to drop big names

I don't see reason bemzema is starting games(he is not scoring and not even assisting

Bale should consider China move this summer

His injuries are too much

BBC can't even play quarter season together (we need to replace benzema and bale
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Nobody is talking about ramos red card
how many el classico has ramos killed with his reckless red cards?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

[i][/i]

Virtually all classicos, why aren;t you guys debating on your offside goal? Its a big concern to be worried about. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2017
eyoniggar:
[/b][i][/i]

Virtually all classicos, why aren;t you guys debating on your offside goal? Its a big concern to be worried about. cheesy
What are you saying

the red card was legit

my point is why must get red card almost in every clasico game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2017
usbcable:
Barca appealed to CAS the suspension of Neymar over his "clapping for the ref" after his dismissal.

So they know they can't face us with the Balon D dive.
grin

Silly people and magomago underhand tactics.

They will still chop am.

you were saying

pardon?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

Ramos has given us so much joy. Sometimes he behaves like an inexperienced player.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
celta Vigo match must win

in fact all matches is a must win now

who replaces Ramos in that defense?

cc usbcable

Sad we lost due to over ambition.

Varane should be available to replace Ramos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
usbcable:

Sad we lost due to over ambition.

Varane should be available to replace Ramos

Cable my disabled nigger cheesy cheesy wink, Hope u know sey with all these una gra gra. Na trophyless campaign for una this season oo. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
god-Messi!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Goodnews, Varane is back. He trained with the squad today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
eyoniggar:

Cable my disabled nigger cheesy cheesy wink, Hope u know sey with all these una gra gra. Na trophyless campaign for una this season oo. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Italian coach, who won two Liga titles with los Blancos, believes that the Barcelona No.10 is consistently targeted in Clasico clashes

Fabio Capello accused Real Madrid's players of consistently trying to deliberately injure Lionel Messi as he watched replays of what he called a "criminal" challenge by Sergio Ramos on the Barcelona ace during Sunday's Clasico.

Indeed, Capello, who won two Liga titles during his two spells in charge at the Santiago Bernabeu, was enraged by Sergio Ramos' two-footed lunge on the Argentina international, which resulted in the Real defender being shown a straight red card.

www.goal.com/en/amp/news/8/main/2017/04/24/34899652/capello-accuses-madrid-players-of-trying-to-injure-messi

angry

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Varane turns 24 today. HBD to him. He is one of the best center backs out there.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
He sure is.

I hope for the sake of reason and sanity Zidane does not start Benzema tomorrow. Morata needs to start instead.

I will be distraught if he does.. Benzema and Bale have yet to come to the party this season at all.

James Asensio Isco Vasquez have been superb despite limited play time.

I hope he also benches Casemiro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
usbcable:
He sure is.

I hope for the sake of reason and sanity Zidane does not start Benzema tomorrow. Morata needs to start instead.

I will be distraught if he does.. Benzema and Bale have yet to come to the party this season at all.

James Asensio Isco Vasquez have been superb despite limited play time.

I hope he also benches Casemiro
You hope he benches casemiro for whom?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
pamcode:
You hope he benches casemiro for whom?
kovavic.
we have Valencia weekend

and ATM on tuesday

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1853) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.