Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's (16398 Views)

NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Compare And Contrast Channels Television And AIT. / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by niyitogun(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2012
[quote author=ayo jango]Bassey and Co
Super ted on NTA
Also Muppet babies every sat on NTA cha 5.
Not to forget mind your language, charly chaplain, tele match, chinese movies and later pink panther
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2012
Mine was;

New Masquerade

Checkmate

Bassey and Co.

Tales by moonlight

Speak Out

Things fall Apart series

Village Headmaster

Papiluwe

Rent-a-Ghost

Sesame street (favorite characters; Cookie Monster and Count Dracula)

Roots

Izora

Some mothers do have em'(Frank Spencer)

Jagwa

These are a few of my favorite things.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
seunbballo:

U re right....VOLTRON, RIPPLES,TELE MATCH(TRI, HUN, HI or sth like dat, wearing ridiculous costumes carry water and stuff), CHUCKLE BROTHERS(big and small dog) RENT A GHOST, FRANK SPENCER, STORY LAND(around 8pm, d guy with d guitar-storyland land of music, fun and tail, bring ur frds along) so much more, i wanna go back.
Storyland, storyland;
Land of music, fun and tail;
Storyland, storyland;
Bring your friend along (clap, clap).
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by mikron(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
willy willy
tales by moonlight
jagua
things fall apart
checkmate
mirror in the sun
mind ur language
spiderman
voltron
ripples
frank spencer
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by tohirah(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
I have
bill cosby
miss parkers
passions
family circle(AIT)
biker mice
Tom and Jerry

good old days!!!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by glimpse(f): 8:16am On May 01, 2012
dungeons n dragons, teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Honeycity(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2012
FOREIGN
the king and I
rent a ghost
Robbinhood
moonlighting
demsy & make peace
wonder woman

LOCAL
winds of destiny
fortune
checkmate
erin keke
koto orun
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by madprof(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2012
Remember these?:
- Moonlighting (Bruce Willis & Cybill Shepherd)
- Sesame Street (cookie monster, mr count, big bird, e.t.c.)
- Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em
- CHPs
- Cock Crow @ Dawn
- Bassey & Coy.
- I.W.A wrestling (mighty igor, mill mascaras, the mongols, little boy blue, e.t.c.)
- The Jeffersons
- Different Strokes
- Sanford & Son

and others.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by inchrist1(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]yeah...TOUR OF DUTY...remembr serg. & taylor?..then kidi vision 101, Cartoons like THUNDERSUB....woah luvly memories of bk in d days
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 02, 2012
Samanja
Speak out
Titus workshop
Storyland

The professionals
Starsky and Hutch
Pink Panther
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by glimpse(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2012
teddy rocks pin, samurai x, flintstones, behind d clouds...
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 03, 2012
Here are some which no one has mentioned. Sunday rendezvous. Also, there was this program where a man performed magic(can't rmbr the name) pingo, this aired in the mid 90's.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by gulfer: 1:53pm On May 09, 2012
Wonder years!!!!!
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by killuminati(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2012
chucky234: NAIJA:
Wili Wili
Jagwa
Papiluwe
Checkmate
Abija
Tales by moonlight
Things fall apart
Village headmaster
Sun in the mirror

FOREIGN:
Bill Cosby Show
Prince of Belair
Family Affair
New Generation
The Swam princess
Darkwin Duck
Murphet puppets
Goofy
All dogs go to heaven
Mr. Spencer
Robin hood
Votron
Arab adventure (cartoon)
No one but you
Lady of the Rose
Wild Rose
Kunta Kunte
Kids say the dandest thing by Bill Cosby
Renta Ghost
Superted
Super Rangers
Turtle Ninjas
Lost in Space
Superman and his amazing friends
Biker Mice
Casper the Little Ghost
Batman and the mask (cartoons)
Aladin,and Ghost story were also amazing in the 90s

Can't remember all,it was fun as we had a cable satellite connected to our 32inch black and white TV( but changed it to 36 inch Philip colour TV in 1989 ) from our American neighbours at Robinson close (now Simisola Estate) in Apapa.
The TV was so heavy that we had invite the entire neighbourhood to help us lift it into a waiting vehicle when we were relocating from Apapa to Harley Street in Obalende,its was funny and interesting because we were the only that had a colour TV in the whole of our new building at Obalende with a Toshiba video cassette player.
I use to collect money from children to watch films once my parents leave for work and they were more than willing to pay just to watch india films.
We had Tufan,Ghazam,Lionman and the white witch,e.t.c ,growing up was so much fun.
wow lol you had it all!! But what about Birdman, Samurai, telle match, super force, dodo(lol I love dis one gaan!), flinstone (yabadabadooo!) INDIA: Loha, Mard, The burning train, tradev, e plenty jor I don tire!
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Nobody: 12:36am On May 13, 2012
ika lomo ejo, really enjoyed the soap...it was aired on NTA ibadan around 1996 or so
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Indyanna: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

I am very much a big fan of Dr Who and came across this thread. I am a big fan of Tom Baker.

Does anyone remember watching black and white Dr Who in the 1980s or 1990s?
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Kay25(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2022
diamondlove:
Ayamatanga
Isawuru
Secret of d sand I.e ruth & racheal
Chuckles
I miss passions too, charity, miguel, timi oh my, lots mehn
Secret of the sand
..aww I love that series

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / Blaqboi Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.