Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Anyone Willing To Co-sign My Law School Student Loan For $3000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Willing To Co-sign My Law School Student Loan For $3000 (638 Views)

N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year / Student Loan In Nigeria / How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? (2) (3) (4)

Anyone Willing To Co-sign My Law School Student Loan For $3000 by lolADE11: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello everyone, Please i need a Us citizen or Permananet resident who is willing to cosign my student loan. I AM AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT IN THE US. i AM WILLING TO GIVE $2000 TO ANYONE KIND ENOUGH TO COSIGN FOR ME. pLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT REQUIRED TO START PAYING UNTIL AFTER I COMPLETE MY PROGRAM. I am in to a top 10 US law school which is also an ivy-league school i complete my program in May 2013 and wont be required to pay until july 2013.. My possibility of employment within 2months of graduation is 92 percent and starting salary is between $145000, and $160000. I promise to be responsible with payment. Also take note that the cosigner is not expected to pay anything. he just stands as an assurance that i will pay. I will be removed from the loan after 1 year of consistent and responsible payment. My naija brothers and sisters please help me out O. ThIS IS MY FUTURE. THANKS I have my own social security and credit history as well. Please PM me directly

Accra Partnership / Is The ₦5 Note Still Relevant In Nigeria And What Can It Buy? / Production Of Decorative Asbestos/celings Secrets Revealed!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7