Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? (9197 Views)

Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? / Obafemi Scores Again For Club – Should Oliseh Consider Him? / Which Football Player Made You To Start Watching Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by stkris(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
support enyimba of ABA, who cares why! undecided grin

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by mekoyo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2007
Have you decided yet?
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ilemobade(f): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2007
UP CHELSEA
CHELSEA 4 LIFE

EYIN OMO CHELSEA BAWO NI OOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Vuitton(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
Current Premiership title holders, SInce its inception MAN U hav won the title 9 times. They hav won 2wice in Europe, and A treble of titles, many doubles and look at their current team, form and manager- Sir Alex Ferguson on his 21st Anniversary in charge. As champions, i advice you to stick with the best.

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by 9ja4eva: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2007
WORD

MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by tommyex(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2007
Arsenal since the 90's

The best football ever,winners to be 2007/2008 season
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by oloksman1(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2007
i gat just one adage for GUNNAS

"na person we jack/read na him be GURU,the person wen PASS na hin SABI BOOK"

it not enough to play fancy, what counts is TITLES

OHHHHH! can't U jus smile Euro-trophy?

Abey, ma guys wen wan join Club

JOIN WISE
JOIN VICTORS
JOIN UNITED

don't join d 1 wen U go,at the end dey from one club go another.

ONE UNITED
ONE LOVE
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ndubest(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2007
@POSTER
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CLUB TO JOIN
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR MIND SET
do u want it to win at all cost
do u want it for free flowing game
do u want it for the passion of the fan
do u want it for the beauty of the stadium
do u want it for the style of the coach
do u want it for a particular player you love his style of play
do u want it for what the club stands for

put these questions and answers together in your head and then make your choice

AM A BARCELONA FAN
WHY?

THE ONLY CLUB IN THE WORLD THAT DEEM IT FEET TO SUPPORT, PAY AND PROMOTE THE IDEALS OF UNICEF after being without shirt sponsor for over 100yrs, thats charity and passion for me

coupled with the sweet free flowing dutch TOTAL FOOTBALL, u will just love it with arguably some of the best talents the world can boast of at the moment

forget the screaming and passionate shouting of fan in this thread

watch your team and follow your heart
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by blackchief(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2007
Olanajim,

i would note tell to join any of the teams mentioned above for now, but would only tell you to watch the matches played by all the teams mentioned.

if you have it in you and which i am sure you do the light will come shining in.

welcome to the world of the mighty GUNNERS (Paradis is just a step away)
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by busybody20: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
ARSENAL because we are GUNNERS FOR LIFE!! cool
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by oloksman1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
Na rain wey fall nain pack fowl ,hen ,pigeon together sha

ojoo lokoo eyele mon adie, sha
aije bee,
Igimu jinaa soo rii, NOW!
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by oloksman1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
na empty barrel dey quiet,sha
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Twinstar: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
Support Super Eagle, Support Dream Team then join gunners fanclub!
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by MOCUMANI: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
funny, follow the crowd with arsenal
do y'all watch football?? arsenal hasnt won a trophy in 2 seasons yet they are the richest club in england, that should tell any intellect something,

arsenal fans love true football, its about winning but not all the time, learn to supprt good football, ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by sultan003(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
if u really want entertainment then join man utd
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by 9ja4eva: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2007
Reality
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by bussyankee(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2007
The usual suspects are Manu, Arsenal, liverpool and Chelsea pricinpally
cos of what they have achieved in the past,but looking at the four clubs
based on the recent past(last 15years) and the future prosoects,i can
guarantee the club that will give you the most satisfaction and minimal
heart-break in Manutd. With a forward line that includes the versatile
wayne rooney, the skillful ronaldo, the energetic tevez and midfied that
comprises youthful and brillant players in the mould on nani and anderson,
not to forget the old reliables like giggs and scholes, there can be a better
club to support. take my word, bro
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by adisunny(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
I think the best team for U is Sir Alex Ferguson Team, MAN UTD

The reason is that the players are capable , they will never turn down ur expectation

so join the winning and no. 1 team in England

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
if you want to enjoy complete football,complete entertainment,complete team

the canon men

hahahahahahahaha

gunners since 1901
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by 9ja4eva: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2007
Manchester United
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ndumart: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
In Nigeria, i will advice u join Leventis United or Jasper United
But in d Uk u can join Nottingham forest.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by software(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Mr man, are u blind?

SIMPLY SUPPORT THE BLUES

REASON: THEY R THE BEST

only a mumu will do otherwise
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ndumart: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2007
Man U 4 Life

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by bjluv: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2007
naija peepz self with dem wahala grin
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Echeozo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2007
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by 9ja4eva: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2007
Manchester United
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ice234: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2010
enyimba is a good football club. its proudly nigerian, they produce the best players, they are the richest in naija
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by chidichris(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2010
@poster,
this thread is a very old one but if u are still waiting to know, i will suggest u join chelsea if u like english league, madrid if u like la liga.

i am a chelsea fan for real and not for life. i can always change because change is the only constant thing in life.
chelsea has given african players the deserved values and respect and this is confirmable in drogba, essien, mikel and kalou. chelsea is the current english champion. chelsea is presently the home of the golden boot. chelsea break, broke and broken record and records in the past season with their goal scoring madness. are u looking for goal scoring side? chelsea will score even while they are sleeping. 8 - 0, 7 - 0, 7 - 1, 7 - 2.
by the way, will be happy to join an arsenal side that chelsea scored 5 unreplied goals last season? or man u that we won 3 - 1 not liverpool that we won 4 - 0 all the so-called big 4 then.
i don't know what u want, beautiful childish football of arsenal that will end up giving u heart attack.
anyways, if u are looking for ball possession, join arsenal.
if you are looking for men with business minds, ready to tear teams apart, pls join chelsea for now.
if u watched chelsea's last game of this past season, u shld have gotten answer to ur question by now. i remembered how ancelloti the coach raised his hands and say COMMON CHELSEA.
are u aware that drogba, essien, mikel and kalou all first team players were away on african cup of nations and still come back to win the cups and drogba still won the highest goal scorer after one month absence.
wow 103 league goals in a season and that is first in histroy.
i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience and not confuss u that chelsea for now is the best destination for new commers like u.
i used to be an arsenal fan until my doctor advised me over my heart condition. arsenal's trophy room have not been used or visited for over 5 seasons. so dry that it is gradually turning into a measuem.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2010
ice234:

enyimba is a good football club. its proudly nigerian, they produce the best players

PURE LIES

Insurance of Benin remain the club that has produced the best players for Nigeria in recent times, also Rangers, these 2 clubs remain the best in Nigeria (player development wise).

SUPPORT INSURANCE OF BENIN AND REMAIN SECURED FOR LIFE cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Football Pools Red Coupon Week 35 Xx16xx / Oduduru Wins Silver At World Youth Champs! 200m / Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.