Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Does She Love Me Nid Ur Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does She Love Me Nid Ur Advice (587 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Does She Love Me? / Reasons Why I Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me Nid Ur Advice by cephas14(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2012
there z dis gal arund my neigbouhood,since last year december ive asked her out,but the tin z dat,wen i started callin her althoug i got her num 4rm a frnd cos i really dnt see her and am of a bizzy type,she wanted to knw me after sum tym i asked her 4 her ping pin she 1st wanted me to chat on 2go,i added her up tins went smoth then i asked her out she said she wanted to tink abt it,then i uploaded my main pic,which she culd easily recognise me,after she did she told me dat she cant douple date,i gave reasons y i wanted to date her,she told me dat she dnt want to date a guy close to her dat she wanted to see me in my house or hers,i told her lets meet outside our hood cos i dnt lyk gossip she said no then i told her let date so even if the gossip kums i can beer it she said no but wit tym she understood my type and said ok then after a day or 2 she wuld say she cant do the date tin,then she wuld again agree and do same again lyk 3 tyms,then i was nt happiy wit her,though i never told her but she may knw,she said she was confused and wanted to be my best of frnd,i said no,i jst tryied to contrn myself even as i stil feel 4 her,she kips kumin closer by greetin me anytym she sees me even as i try to pretend dat i dnt see her,always flash my mobile line,startin up 2go chat anytym i jst kum onine and such kip boastin my emotions wat do u tink i shuld do pals
Re: Does She Love Me Nid Ur Advice by Nsiluv(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2012
I tink, she luvs u bt der is sumtin she is afraid of, u jst hv 2 ask her if she luvs u or nt so dat u'l knw which side u stand, bt 4 d mean tym, u guyz should continue being frnds, may b she wantz 2 knw more about u, she is jst afraid of makin mistakes or she wants 2 c if u truly luv her or u ar jst d same as d other guyz dat has eva come ha way. Follow ur heart, show her dat u care and she'l b urs smileyI tink, she luvs u bt der is sumtin she is afraid of, u jst hv 2 ask her if she luvs u or nt so dat u'l knw which side u stand, bt 4 d mean tym, u guyz should continue being frnds, may b she wantz 2 knw more about u, she is jst afraid of makin mistakes or she wants 2 c if u truly luv her or u ar jst d same as d other guyz dat has eva come ha way. Follow ur heart, show her dat u care and she'l b urs
Re: Does She Love Me Nid Ur Advice by cephas14(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
guy tnx alot man jst dat am jst confused,i dnt want to lose ur advice i find it helpful,i truly love her jst dat i dnt knw if i culd build the patience of showin her dat much cos i dislyk rumors alot dats wat z holdin me bck tnx man 1nce again

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain In Abuja For 150k / ~vicky~ ~vicky~ ~vicky~ Where Are You / If You're In Accra And Want A Sexmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.