Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Does She Love Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does She Love Me? (550 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Does She Love Me Nid Ur Advice / Reasons Why I Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me? by xbox: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2008
hi people in forum.
I need an honest opinion about an issue with my girlfriend.
I love this girl, but anytime we have little argurement she always threatens to quit.i mean virtually all arguement.
I know this may be normal because of her fears. but why would she always threaten to return all gift i buy for her always.
For instance, i gave her 2 phones sometimes ago and anytime there's a litle arguement, she would say
''see take your phone, i dont want anything from you again'' there was a particular time i tried asking here why would she call a girl she thought i was dating and because of this she also said she was leaving that she would send somone to give me my phones, all i have given to her.
She got to lagos and was demanding N20,000 for her cloths and evrything. And i told her she should wait. That she doesnt have to tell me , before i do that, that i am financialy down.
But the fact is, i have some money which is aware of. and she knows that money was meant for a very important project.and she knows i cant touch the money.
And she was pestering me seriously and i couldnt believ my ears, she does not do this before.

Not later than 3 days, she called me on phone and told me she was pregnant,she went to visit her uncle in lagos (i wudn't argue this) cos i trusted her.
she was of the opinion that she was no going to keep the baby that what do we do about it.

At this point she was still crying for the money. and started saying lots of things. But i noticed she was talking more of that N20,000 rather the pregnancy issue.And i had to send the money to her NOT WILLINGLY.but to satisfy her feeling.
When she told me she was pregnant I simply told her, i won't be ashamed if she's carryin my baby. she's 24 am 28.
at least am ok to an extent.we drag this issue and she insisted that she can't keep the baby. Honestly, at this point i was indifferent about the decision to take.

I said anything she wants, she will get it. whether ''keep or abort''. but i cant do anything agaist her wish.
But i was suspicious. she was playin foul. she said she was 3 weeks preganant, i know this is not possible, it can only be 4 weeks medically. her period was only 9 days late.and i told her to wai or see a doctor. but she told me she has done that already.
and i still smelled something, she is a shy girl!!!! she wouldnt go to see a doctor for that.never. she is a shy girl.

After about 6 days of talking on phone,I later went on to pick her up in lagos to my town and i demanded she should see my doctor and let the doctor advice her on what to do.maybe the doctor can advice her to keep the baby.

She came around and later told me she was not pregnant that she only wanted to give me a test to know her position.
I felt bad immediately and ever since i've been too careful with her.

I dont trust her again. i have other girls around who would want to date me.but most of them will tell u, you are a big boy, since i have a car.a good car. the reality is 60% girls u woo would want to marry u.that is what my friends say.
but i don trust this girl again.even though i feel something for her.

i told her recently that i was sick and she would not even call me again claiming that i am dating someone else that it is either i choose this girl or her.
its so obvious, her claims is not true. the girl in question is only a little girl and we both know we can never date each other.everyone knows this. she is only a sister.
When she was around she called this girl. amd she claim it was a mistake.and i was really furious and told her that, i can't leave this gilr i've known for ages(we are only friends) just because u hate seeing her around me.

i need an advice on 2 things.
1) do i need to quit before it is too late?
2)i know there are ladies in the forum, does this girl really loves me?
3)why does she has to use '''pregnancy'' as a test?are there no other means of knowing whether a guy loves a lady?
4) As a man, what would you do?
5) Can anybody explain what this lady is up to?
6) Where is my fault?
Re: Does She Love Me? by HRhotness(f): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2008
i need an advice on 2 things.

1) do i need to quit before it is too late?  What are u waiting for?

2)i know there are ladies in the forum, does this girl really loves me?   Read your post again, does that sound like love to u?

3)why does she has to use '''pregnancy'' as a test?are there no other means of knowing whether a guy loves a lady?  why should ther be a need to test in the first place

4) As a man, what would you do?   Why do u still ask, isnt it obvious what needs to be done?

5) Can anybody explain what this lady is up to?  Why do u need an explanation?

6) Where is my fault?   why should it be your fault?

Incase u don't knw where I'm heading with this. . .

you havent said anything good about the relationship, its either there isnt anything good or the bad things far out-weigh the good. . .

In both instances You need to get the hell out of there!

You don't trust her, she doesnt trust u, u are unhappy and she seems to be unsatisfied with u. ,  .  my question is why are u still together? relationships are hard but I don't think they should be that hard  lipsrsealed
Re: Does She Love Me? by tboy1(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2008
First thing is - you should move this to romance section- you'll get more replies

1) do i need to quit before it is too late?
yes - you do need to quit, there is no trust between the 2 of you so don't deceive yourself. . .

2)i know there are ladies in the forum, does this girl really loves me?
She lied to you, she does not trust you and she seems shady. . .i don't know if thats love

3)why does she has to use '''pregnancy'' as a test?are there no other means of knowing whether a guy loves a lady?
she probably wanted the money. . .thought you'll give her to abort. . .

4) As a man, what would you do?
Leave her and move on. . .

5) Can anybody explain what this lady is up to?
Don't know bro. . .thats the thing about ladies. . .u just don't know what they are up 2

6) Where is my fault?
Aint got no fault bro, unless you're not tellin us your side of the story. . .e.g has she caught u cheating?
Re: Does She Love Me? by xbox: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2008
she has never caught me cheating. to be honest.
i only know she is a jealous type.how about returning all items when we argue.
Re: Does She Love Me? by tboy1(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2008
xbox:

she has never caught me cheating. to be honest.
i only know she is a jealous type.how about returning all items when we argue.

Tell her to return it. . .it's not like u asked.She offered and you accepted. . .make sure you collect it. .

(1) (Reply)

Come On Let's Go / The Problem With Guys / For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.