Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Arsenal Fc.a Date With History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fc.a Date With History (971 Views)

Arsenal FC Ladies Unveils Oshoala (photos) / Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) / Hilarious! Arsenal FC Produces Head Gear In Anticipation Of Peter Cech (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fc.a Date With History by Posh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
[i]At last  the long awaited  time has come.Arsenal fc will be filing out at this time to battle Juventus fc. Reports has it that Fabio capello,the Juventus tactician is loosing sleep over the top form of  Cesc fabregas  recently.Well that is  alright.Arsenal fc now has a chance to prove bookmakers wrong who never tipped them to go beyond the   first round at the beginning.Arsenal now has a  chance to  even  go all the way to the final and rewrite history.I want  to  use this opportunity to appeal to all fans of English clubs to join hands to gether and support Arsenal inorder  for England to still remain in  contention.Well,   loudmouthy Chelsea fans, this is not the time to boast of impossibilities like  Jose,but   to show camaderieship.No hard feelings though. wink smiley cheesy cool
Re: Arsenal Fc.a Date With History by vichel(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
He didn't loose enough sleep because fabregas has just purnished him and his team
Re: Arsenal Fc.a Date With History by Priscila(f): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2006
@ everyone
before you start discussing anything on Arsenal, just visit the subject about Kolo Toure and E Eboue on this sports forum. I request you cos there is something good for you. You hear

(1) (Reply)

Africa Xi - On Current Form / Chelsea Sign Another Goal Keeper : / Kanu's Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.