Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why We Need To Have The Business Mindset In This Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Need To Have The Business Mindset In This Country (704 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need To Have The Business Mindset In This Country by resourceng(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
hello,
am just writing this to just help remind us that we need to develop out business mindset in this country as that is the only way we can develop in this country, do not wait till the government does everything, start doing things yourself and change this country. it all begins with you and changing your oreientation and perspective in the way you see things.....

just a thought....
Re: Why We Need To Have The Business Mindset In This Country by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
Have you changed yours?
Re: Why We Need To Have The Business Mindset In This Country by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Common man, he has a point. i've being thinking of different business i can do on campus.

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother Inserts Drugs Of 1kg Into Her Channel O / Friends Pls Help Me Wit Contacts To Do Supplies With Companies In Port Harcourt. / Multilevel Marketing With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.