Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? (1988 Views)

In Waec Examination, Akpors Was Ask To Complete The Following: / Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by hightechbiotech: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
ELEPHANT: thats because they are strong and they dont get killed any how. of course i get to live long and be the most brilliant of all kinds of animal, as u know they remember every thing.
so what animal would wnt to be? remember you are already an animal, am just asking what other kind would you like to be and why?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Ruqaya(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
A bird.
It usually has long life span with no worries.
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Ozegbe(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ruqaya: A bird.
It usually has long life span with no worries.
what kinda bird are you talking about, because the last time i checked fowl, duck and vultures were birds
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 30, 2012
Shit! Another crazy thread.....

Well answer to ur question. I still luv to remain an human being, thank u very much..... undecided
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by clemiss(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
i will like to be a cat.. cause they too smart to behold.
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by realsammie(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
booqee: Shit! Another crazy thread.....

Well answer to ur question. I still luv to remain an human being, thank u very much..... undecided
u mean d APE u were? hahahahagahs
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
realsammie: u mean d APE u were? hahahahagahs
still better than d orangutan dat u are! Buhahahaha! tongue.
Btw, my own class of ape(if it could even be called apes in d first place), we're called homosapien.
But you.....?! You be orangutan! Mtcheww.....
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by ekeroyal(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
booqee: still better than d orangutan dat u are! Buhahahaha! tongue.
Btw, my own class of ape(if it could even be called apes in d first place), we're called homosapien.

Where have you been? huh?
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by edlion57(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
vulture cos many hate d meat
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
ekeroyal:

Where have you been? huh?
awww.....i went to spend summer in saturn..... Did u miss me?? tongue cos i missed u!
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
edlion57: vulture cos many hate d meat
omo na wa for u oh.....! Vulture of all animals?! You go like to dey chop dead body be dat oh?! Urghhhh..... undecided
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Ozegbe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
edlion57: vulture cos many hate d meat
this is the last creature i expected any one to choose
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by realsammie(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
booqee: still better than d orangutan dat u are! Buhahahaha! tongue.
OLODO U NO GO SCHOOL. ABI NA SCHOOL CERT U GET? HUMANS ARE HOMO SAPIEN WHILE APES ARE HOMO ERATUS..DULL HEAD
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Walexz02(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2012
realsammie: OLODO U NO GO SCHOOL. ABI NA SCHOOL CERT U GET? HUMANS ARE HOMO SAPIEN WHILE APES ARE HOMO ERATUS..DULL HEAD
shey una get courel b4?
realsammie: OLODO U NO GO SCHOOL. ABI NA SCHOOL CERT U GET? HUMANS ARE HOMO SAPIEN WHILE APES ARE HOMO ERATUS..DULL HEAD
shey una get courel b4?
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 01, 2012
Walexz02: shey una get courel b4? shey una get courel b4?
i wonder oh! undecided
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:27am On May 01, 2012
see me and see wahala oh! Shey u don mean me b4 ni?? Why d tin come dey pain u so??
Oya take dis cane, begin to dey flog me.....
eediot.............
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by ekeroyal(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2012
booqee: awww.....i went to spend summer in saturn..... Did u miss me?? tongue cos i missed u!

Why are you making a mockery of me? I know you didn't miss me but God and men knows I missed you. You didn't even reply all my messages. huh? Or you're still thinking am forming or sth?
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by teissys(f): 7:51am On May 01, 2012
I would choose to be an owl cool
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by labaks(f): 4:26pm On May 01, 2012
Lion anyday cos I get 2 b d king, I get 2 be feared, won't b eating no remnant and above all, needs not fear anybody/thing.
But to be honest o, I love being human o.....anyday, anytime
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2012
ekeroyal:

Why are you making a mockery of me? I know you didn't miss me but God and men knows I missed you. You didn't even reply all my messages. huh? Or you're still thinking am forming or sth?
ahn ahn! Why?? I missed u nah! Seriously i'm not lying! undecided
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Lagusta(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2012
TIGER: no matter the economy of the jungle, i can never eat grass. SHI KENA!!!
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 02, 2012
Lizard - very very sharp ! grin grin
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Ozegbe(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2012
DONkollione: Lizard - very very sharp ! grin grin
you of all people wants to be a lizard..na die quick be dat ooh
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by joerux60: 7:32pm On May 02, 2012
chameleon ;wear different suits every other moment
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2012
I would hav loved to b a tortoise coz of its wisdom. But very slow
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by dejoca(f): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
An eagle cos an eagle is very powerful and has longer life span
Re: If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by EfemenaXY: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2013
hightechbiotech: ELEPHANT: thats because they are strong and they dont get killed any how. of course i get to live long and be the most brilliant of all kinds of animal, as u know they remember every thing.
so what animal would wnt to be? remember you are already an animal, am just asking what other kind would you like to be and why?

It's gotta be a very, very, bad tempered but hard working Stinging, African Honey Bee.

Yes. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Two Big Heads Re Better Than One (wiv Picture) / Deleted / When You Are The First To Buy A Ram In Your Family (+pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.