Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room (2055 Views)

Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room by tinuolaishola: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2017
A little girl identified as Esther, has been beaten gruesomely by her father just because she went into a neighbour’s room to watch television in Ibadan, Oyo state.

According to Olagunju Adekunle who posted the pictures of the young girl on Facebook, when the man was questioned as to why he beat up his daughter that way, his reasons were so disheartening. Read the post below

“God,I can’t just believe this in my life,i was driving to the office this morning and I’ve a reasons to make a call and before I know,I was out of call card ,as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card ,I sighted this small girl(Esther by name) being beaten mercilessly with her heartless and reasonless father.

“Please where are the human right, who can be of assistance to help this girl out of her heartless father? I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother who told me that the girl went to the next neighbour room just to watch TV.

“I took the girl to the nearby police station on our way getting there ,Rees more details on http://tinique.com/young-girl-gets-beaten-up-by-her-father-for-going-to-a-neigbours-house-to-watch-tv/

Re: Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room by femolacqua(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Not a good one.
Re: Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room by megareal: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
The father went too far in the beating but going to a neighbours house to watch TV? Na so dem dey take spoil people's children.

He is right to be wary but he should have cautioned the child in a better way.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Accident At Oshodi Apapa Express Way Today. / Top 5 Most Poorest Countries In Africa / The History Of PR In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.