Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee (5987 Views)

Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn / Arsenal's Backary Sagna, Mertesacker And Podolski Learning Azonto / Arsenal For Relegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by mukina2: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2012

The 26-year-old, who has 95 caps for the national team, will switch to the Gunners for around £11million after both clubs and the player reached agreement over the deal.

Podolski said: “The move to Arsenal provides a great opportunity for me to gain experience in international competitions at a top European club.

Podolski started his career at Cologne before rejoining them in 2009 after an unhappy three-year spell at Bayern Munich.

And he added: “I have made this decision not against Cologne but for this great opportunity and the good of my own individual development.

“This was not an easy decision for me at all, as Cologne, our fans and the city are something special for me.

"I will always carry Cologne in my heart. We need to pool our strengths now and have to be fully focused on our survival in the Bundesliga.”

Source
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by mukina2: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
the start of new things .. welcome Poldi cool
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by abes(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by kunzel(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Welcome to the arsenal family som.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by sholasys: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
Am very much pleased with this development. let him sell-off or seek tranfer for Ramsey, Chammach, benayoun and Gevinho quick quick. This guys almost kill me with heart-attack
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by sylve11: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
Welcome! cool
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by stilmatica: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
hmmmm another mumu on the looose, well wit d podols of this world ass-nal can nt compete for any trophy ;Dhmmmm another mumu on the looose, well wit d podols of this world ass-nal can nt compete for any trophy
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
Another Cheap Signing. angry
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
Arsene Wenger is not serious at all. I need world class player and the last time i checked Lukas Podolski is not.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by kunzel(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
chipmunkey: Another Cheap Signing. angry
He doesn't have to be be expensive to be good, and moreover he has only one year left on his contract. Is just like saying Cisse of Newcastle is cheap.

Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by kunzel(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
yorke: Arsene Wenger is not serious at all. I need world class player and the last time i checked Lukas Podolski is not.
And how do you define a world class player. Some people just like moaning for moaning sake.SMH
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by kunzel(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
stilmatica: hmmmm another mumu on the looose, well wit d podols of this world ass-nal can nt compete for any trophy ;Dhmmmm another mumu on the looose, well wit d podols of this world ass-nal can nt compete for any trophy
And wos this one blabbering about, mtcheeeeew!
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by youngmonie: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ship chamakh bck to wer he came from pls............And sign some quality defenders we cnt keep relying on d same set of the people tru out d season
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Martini101(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
I wonder what Wenger is thinking. When Average Strikers have under Performed in EPL! As far as EPL is concerned, Nicholas 'Bar-tender' is beta than Podolski. My Opinion but mark it.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by edoyad(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
mukina2: the start of new things .. welcome Poldi cool

You too like Oyibo boys. When Gervinho came you didn't welcome him like this, isn't Gervinho finer than this one? tongue

Anyways, let me on behalf of Association of Madam Monica Beer Parlour, Arsenal Fans Section( AMMBPAFS ) Welcome Poldi to Emirates. Martin Keown and Captain Tony will show you how we do, not that rubbish they shoved down your throat at Oktoberfest cool
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by fredoooooo: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2012

here we go , praises now o , later no come here come dey tell me another thing o

this evening warn your internet and everyother thing arround you their grin grin grin grin
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by mkmyers45(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
fredoooooo:

here we go , praises now o , later no come here come dey tell me another thing o

this evening warn your internet and everyother thing arround you their grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bad guy angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by mkmyers45(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012

May i hear..... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
pray hz not going to be a replacement for vp hope they play together
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by fredoooooo: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
mkmyers45:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bad guy angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

my guy ... grin grin grin grin grin , carry your wahala come this evening o ....... make we start from here now , who you they support , united or city . me and muki na the same team we dey grin grin grin
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by opey25(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Wenger need to offload the likes of ramsey,chamakh and diaby before aresnal can start dreaming of winning trophies .
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by realsammie(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
sholasys: Am very much pleased with this development. let him sell-off or seek tranfer for Ramsey, Chammach, benayoun and Gevinho quick quick. This guys almost kill me with heart-attack
what! benayoun..u cant b serious. i dnt think u're an ARSENAL fan

1 Like

Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by realsammie(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
yorke: Arsene Wenger is not serious at all. I need world class player and the last time i checked Lukas Podolski is not.
go and check again..mumu
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by hane(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
opey25: Wenger need to offload the likes of ramsey,chamakh and diaby before aresnal can start dreaming of winning trophies .
Almunia,Denilson, Vela, Squillachi and Bendtner should also go.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by mkmyers45(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
fredoooooo:

my guy ... grin grin grin grin grin , carry your wahala come this evening o ....... make we start from here now , who you they support , united or city . me and muki na the same team we dey grin grin grin

Anything for mrs Yaya Toure grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by coolguy2002: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
he sholud go their and spoil all the chances
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by sholasys: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
sharap there !!!!How many match did he played? If not lately he as been less-used thru out the early season. He's a gd player but we dont need him. send him back to Chelsea bc i knw u are a chelsea fan ok
realsammie: what! benayoun..u cant b serious. i dnt think u're an ARSENAL fan
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by blessedmayor(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
hope he hasn't come to replace R.V.p
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Buchianom(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
Welcome Podolski

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Club In The World / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (2 - 1) On Sunday 16th October 2011 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 20th April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.